[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found another mistake in the new Powerpuff Girls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: PPGMistake.png (825 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
PPGMistake.png
825 KB, 1600x900
Found another mistake in the new Powerpuff Girls.
>>
The entire show is a mistake.
>>
>>81623299

>>81596398
>>
/end thread
>>
>>81623952
/continue thread
>>
File: Autism.gif (1 MB, 560x240) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
1 MB, 560x240
>>81623952
>>81624001
It programming, a slash is used to notate the end of something. The other poster said "/end thread" meaning it was the end of the ending of the thread. You posted "/continue thread" which would mean the ending of continuing the thread.

The correct connotation would be /thread.

You flipping silly billies.
>>
>>81623299
What's the mistake?
>>
>>81624630
Face swapping to better fit the characters.

Blossom should be the one with bubbles face.
Buttercup should have blossoms face.
And bubbles should have buttercup face.

Blossom is confident.
Bubbles is the scared unsure one.
And Buttercup is the one ready for action.
>>
>>81624630
>>81624953

And well, the most noticeable one, Blossom's hair is her bow color, while her ponytail is the right color.
Seriously, the inconsistencies in this show, what is this, the early 90s? This is SMB Super Show levels of bad with that.
>>
>went to art college
>good friend and classmate is actually thinking this looks good

guys fucking HELP me
>>
>>81625433

It's okay, I go to art college too, and I hate this.

The production of the show triggers me more then everything else, especially the profile look for the girls and how Craig said why they never did that in the first place.
>>
>>81625433
>actually went to art college.

Should probably consider suicide my friend.
>>
>>81624550
K senpai.
>>
>>81625571
Who put shit in your cereal, anon?
>>
>>81625433
>went to art college
So you paid a bunch of money to learn shit you can find on pintrest, tumblr and youtube?

I hope you at least got some decent contacts from your professors, or a refund.
>>
>>81625433
You know murder, while not a popular one, is a solution.
>>
>>81625700
>Learning art from social websites
autism
>>
while I like criticizing things as much as the next guy, I'm getting tired of every ppg thread being where's waldo when people point out animation errors. people are acting like this is the first time there has been animation errors in a cartoon. I still think the cheapness of the animation is still the more pressing matter then cherrypicking every little mistake. (like the Aqua Teen Hunger Force level sprinkler, using stock photo backgrounds, abysmal character designs, etc)
>>
>>81625433
you'll hear it here for the first and last time anon, but having different tastes is ok.
>>
Jesus, this new PPG remake is the DBZ Super of cartoons.
>>
Why does /co/ have such a hard on for PPG?
>>
>>81626232
prior to this abomination of a reboot it wasn't even discussed much.
>>
>>81626232
/co/ doesn't talk about things they like much. They like complaining though.

So now they get to complain about a show they used to like.
>>
>>81627416
Every time I try to enjoy something it gets banned.
>>
>>81627416
they arent complaining about a show they used to like

they're complaining about a show based on a show they like
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.