[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Korra_defending_herself.png (165 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
Korra_defending_herself.png
165 KB, 444x250
Which is the strongest anons?

also why the fuck can anybody shoot lightning in Korra? it used to shatter mountains now everybody uses it like a fucking pistol

also
Bloodbending>combustion=metal>air
>>
Show ended years ago buddy.
Time to go to bed.
>>
>>81621189
It's called progress.
>>
Water.
>>
Moonless bloodbending is the strongest, but I'm not sure about counting either it or lavabending due to the tiny number of people capable of doing either.
>>
>>81621189
earth is OP but my personal fav is fire.
>>
Earthbending includes sand, metal and lava bending.

pretty op desu senpai
>>
I really wished they made lavabending achievable only with one firebender and one earthbender.

I missed the cooperation between benders ATLA did with Aang and Katara for the clouds or Katara and Toph for the wall slurry.
>>
On a generic level pretty much all bending types are equal, the show shows this pretty well. A matchup between two masters of different elements is won by pure skill, not a rock paper scissors system of one element being better than the other. I'm counting metalbending as generic here too because there's an entire fucking city of them by LoK.

With advanced techniques, Water>Fire>Earth>Air. Water and Fire are pretty close because bloodbending is only slightly more potentially devastating than combustion bending. Lava's slow as fuck and Flight, while convenient, isn't actually all that useful in a fight. It's just an advanced form of dodging and maneuvering, something airbenders are already amazing at.
>>
>>81621377
>I really wished they made lavabending achievable only with one firebender and one earthbender.

and the avatar. I know mate, I kind of hated that, but my head canon is BOTH firebenders and Earthbenders could do it
>>
>>81621189
>also why the fuck can anybody shoot lightning in Korra?
>70 years later

Why the fuck can anybody build a computer in 2016 when only a few could in 1946? This is bullshit, the real world doesn't work like that, it's only been 70 years.
>>
File: 1393318734848.jpg (3 MB, 3031x2260) Image search: [Google]
1393318734848.jpg
3 MB, 3031x2260
>>81621377
>>81621441

It made sense to me that it's an Earthbending thing though. It's like Waterbending. An Earthbender that simply expands the molecules in rock/soil to make it a liquid. Just so happens that is LAVA. Lava isn't fire, so I don't see how it can apply to Firebenders.

Also this >>81621428

I don't much believe in one discipline of bending being better than the other. Much as I don't believe there's a better fighting style or a kind of weapon over another (unless you're talking about firearms). Everyone's got varying degrees of skill. If I'm an Airbender and I get my ass handed to me by a Firebender, just means that Firebender was better at Firebending than I was at Airbending.
>>
>>81624605
because Firebenders are known to manipulate heat?
>>
File: 1393317652696.jpg (21 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1393317652696.jpg
21 KB, 500x200
>>81624675

I still don't think that qualifies them to be able to lavabend. It's molten earth, not goopy fire.
>>
>>81625060
So, fat people can only bend earth?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.