[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
menage a 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
So I believe that leaves amber, sandra, and Zii for him to choose
>>
>>81620207

Technically, Kiley is still nominally straight, just very accommodating.

Normally I'd say that this conversation would preclude Gary from getting with her (since he'd think she's not interested), but stuff constantly happens with no buildup or reason in this comic, so...
>>
>>81620268
Well both matt and gary think she is a lesbian now so it should probably get addressed at some point
>>
I'm so glad I stopped reading this.

But from what I have read.... why the hell would anyone choose Zii?
>>
>>81620207
A threesome with Didi and Zii is the endgame and this comic is never going to end so those two are out
>>
>>81622125
Well she is really cute
>>
>>81620268
>but stuff constantly happens with no buildup or reason in this comic, so...
this
a lot of people try to speculate about were the comic is going but the characters are always to chaotic
>>
stop shilling your shitty webcomic cumskin
>>
>>81620207
i can understand how i supouse to feel about gary,i have to cheer on him? feel sad? mock him?
>>
>>81620207
this comic is shit
but yuki looks so hot in that last panel
>>
I don't understand what's going on anymore.
>>
>>81620207
i don´t get the ending, why kiley motorboat yuki? they´re fuck buddies too?
>>
>>81624924
no Kiley has a boob phobia and is trying to force herself to get over it
>>
>>81625142
but why is she with sonya and yuki naked?
>>
>>81624662
me neither
>>
>>81625271
Kiley is still dressed, and she is currently counseling sonya and yuki about admitting they are attracted to each other.
>>
Wait, Gary fucked Yuki?
>>
>>81625542
He ate her out a bunch of times but I'm not sure if he ever actually got a chance to put it in.
>>
>>81625450
oh i see, thanks anon
>>
>>81622125
because she fuck mothers of trolls
>>
>>81625142
>>81625450

i understand that but i still fail to see the joke
>>
>>81624156
the authors failed to give him any kind of personality, so you have to guess if he´s suffering, he´s in love, he likes it or hate it, this is by far the worst problem of ma3
>>
>>81620207
Amber isn't worth it, and is already in a relationship now.

Sandra is a good choice as they had decent chemistry, except she's still in France and seeing the baker boy these days.

Zii feels like an end game choice now she's kind of improving herself, and feels like the most likely realisation that Gary will make. But, it's Zii, and she'll fuck it up somehow.

Best thing Peggy can do here (If she's not interested in a serious relationship herself) is to hook Gary up with her nurse friend. She was cute.
>>
>>81623800

Well, it's like that on real life relations too, so I would say kudos to the author.
>>
>>81625542
He only ever ate her out. Same as Amber (They were going to go further but then Dillon showed up and acted like a pissy baby) and several of Ambers friends. Zii and Didi are still untouched by Gary.

Only ones he's actually put the star power inside of are Kiley (Once, for like 6 seconds), Sonya (A few times), Senna (They landed before Senna could return the favour), and Peggy (Who has repeatedly returned the favour and is in full Fuck Buddy tier now).
>>
>>81626629
nah, real relationships are messy but there´s always a meaning for everything that ahppens in them, this is just an absurd plot
>>
>>81626668
>Peggy
he never penetrated peggy, he just give her some swirlys and gets fucked by her in the ass
>>
>>81627109
#1049 and #1152

Him and Matt are DPing Peggy. It's implied they did a LOT of other things too.
>>
zii blowjob when?
>>
>>81622399
>A threesome with Didi and Zii is the endgame and this comic is never going to end so those two are out

This is my feelings as well this is the only way for this comic to properly end. Which I hope is soon cause I have no idea what is going on anymore.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.