[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It Hurts!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ithurts392restinpeacebabyweed.png (422 KB, 980x698) Image search: [Google]
ithurts392restinpeacebabyweed.png
422 KB, 980x698
Welp.

Let the culling of the waifu begin.
>>
who's next?
>>
>>81613926
We had the thread already but I will take any chance I get to express my DEEP displeasure at the death of Eyebrowfu. I'm typing calmly but I really am beside myself. Literally shaking.
>>
>>81614509
I guess you can say it hurts
>>
>>81613926
She flirted and accepted going to a dance with another boy.
Any It Hurts! character that strays from the Pasqualo harem will die.
>>
weed crew :'(
also *12 days
>>
File: ddsds.png (75 KB, 542x1763) Image search: [Google]
ddsds.png
75 KB, 542x1763
Did steph deserve it?
>>
>>81614315
Eventually, Maddie will go on a murderous rampage after discovering her dad is kill. Snake Tits will be the one who has to put her down.
>>
>>81616396
No. Sure she's a bitch but she wanted to be a cool kid too.
>>
>>81616396
No. Steph was pure. I mean, she was a grovelling, chickenshit Randall, but deep down she really just wants to belong. Also she's short and curvy which is absolutely fantastic and has nothing to do with how pure she is. I just suddenly thought about it. The point is, she definitely didn't deserve getting put in Peanuthead's vertical firing squad with the degenerate layabouts.
>>
>>81616396
She just wanted to be cool and hip.
>>
>>81615422
ahaha that is fantastic
>>
>>81613926
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
Why does Gob make us love them only to kill them?
>>
>>81613926
I'm reminded of the main reason I've never gotten into this comic, it's author is way too willing to kill characters off at the drop of a hat for my tastes(personally I feel killing a character off should be done as rarely as possible, preferably never if you can think of something better to do with them, heck I enjoy Endtown in spite of the fact that it's rather kill happy, and is a rare example of that)
>>
>>81618632
Except we still see them again one way or another. Death is not 'end game' in this comic. Hell, zombies, ghosts and some angel shit is canon.
>>
chapter 6: hell arc soon
>>
>>81618759
Nah, chapter 6 shows God shitting on the toilet. He finishes, walks out of the bathroom, sees Earth and goes "Oh SHIT what happened?" Then we enter chapter 7
>>
>>81618632
The main reason I never got into this comic is because it's shit.
>>
>>81618632
>preferably never if you can think of something better to do with them

I think that would defeat the purpose of the death and make it lack impact. if there was literally nothing better to do than kill them then you've written a boring character, the loss of whom wouldn't carry any real weight

which is all a moot point in this context anyway since we are definitely seeing them again
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.