[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was a great show. My only complaint was that it was too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 4f67992459f62[1].jpg (42 KB, 550x405) Image search: [Google]
4f67992459f62[1].jpg
42 KB, 550x405
This was a great show. My only complaint was that it was too fucking bright.
>>
Got the whole DVD boxset for $5, better than I expected it to be. It's also one of the last cartoons Bob Forward wrote for.
>>
It easily had the best f4 outfits ever.
>>
The guy they got to voice Doom was pretty good.
>>
Yea, they even reference it in EMH during the FF crossover episodes. Then Disney destroyed what they had created and replaced it with the kind of shows that only idiots can enjoy. They could have built a real cartoon animated universe with a show for all the major teams, but I guess that's something only DC has been able to accomplish. It's ridiculous isn't it? Marvel can't ever get it together in cartoons and DC can't in movies.
>>
File: Johnny_Storm_FFWGH.jpg (111 KB, 550x294) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_Storm_FFWGH.jpg
111 KB, 550x294
The most important thing was johnny was hot
>>
Ah man, Jen was more of a semen demon than usual in that one appearance....
>>
I fucking loved this show. Marvel had some great tv shows back in the day: this, Spectacular Spider-Man, Iron Man Armored Adventures, some episodes of Wolverine and the X-Men (stopped watching because they would only play the Hulk episode for the longest time). What happened?
>>
>>81612842
It was terrible, dude.
>>
>>81618312
was the mtv spider-man show any good? the one with neil patrick harris
>>
>>81618341
I remember liking it, but I wasn't a big fan of the animation. Its been forever, so I'd have to rewatch it.
>>
>>81616694
I still can't believe they haven't given her a comedy cartoon on [as]
>>
>>81613479
>what is Avengers Assemble?
>what is Ultimate Spider-Man?
>what is Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H?
>what is Guardians of the Galaxy?
>what is a connected animated universe?
>>
>>81619543
but those are garbage, friend.
>>
>>81619874
Anon had said Marvel hadn't made a connected universe, I said they had. I never said it was good.
>>
>>81616694
Everyone was attractive in this show. Especially She Hulk.
>>
>>81612842
I found the voice acting a bit weird at times and sometimes you could see how many ramen soups they paid the animators but overall it was a 7.5/10
>>
>>81620159
But why are you stanning for shows you know are bad?
>>
>>81619543
Those all suck horse cock though.
>>
File: 1280_0.jpg (446 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1280_0.jpg
446 KB, 900x506
>>81620551
They entertain me and indulge my needs
>>
File: DELETE.jpg (398 KB, 955x540) Image search: [Google]
DELETE.jpg
398 KB, 955x540
>>81612842
This show introduced my young self to the glory that was Hank Pym
>>
>>81620883
I forgot about that episode. Was pretty good.

Johnny actually annoyed the hell out of me on this show though. Liked everyone else. And sue was fucking hot
>>
What was up with the weird CRT filter the show had?
>>
>>81616080
he looks like Martin Mystery
>>
>>81613479
>Yea, they even reference it in EMH during the FF crossover episodes.

What was the reference?
>>
>>81616694
Thats a fucking thong
>>
>>81626187
Yeah. Johnny likes to wear his man thongs
>>
Liked Namor's design.
>>
>>81626187

Just high-cut. It covers her bum.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.