[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would Joel Schumacher do with Superman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: e 1b.png (692 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
e 1b.png
692 KB, 1024x768
What would Joel Schumacher do with Superman?
>>
Gay sex?
>>
>>81611667
I honestly feel like Schumacher would do his typical edgy style for Superman especially given the reception to his Batman
>>
>>81611667
>Matthew Mcconaughey as Superman
>>
Supernipples.
>>
>>81612171
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT
>>
Be more true to the character than Snyder.
>>
File: 1459732330249.jpg (142 KB, 1365x768) Image search: [Google]
1459732330249.jpg
142 KB, 1365x768
>>81612185
>>
>>81611667
He would have the trunks and nothing else on
>>
>>81611667
I don't know but I'd like to see his Metropolis.
>>
>>81611667
It might actually be pretty good if there was someone on hand to reign in his worst instincts to go full camp.
>>
>>81611667
I haven't seen his other movies besides Phantom Of The Opera, but I'm sure it would be fun.
>>
>>81612998
Watch 8mm, it's a real good time.
>>
>>81611667
Super-nipples, Supercard, prominent codpiece.
Lex Luthor will be more flamboyant than Gene Hackman's Lex.
Colorful rave like Metropolis with a lot of giant naked manlet statues.
>>
>>81611667
Full Silver Age

Including tiny hand Superman
>>
>>81611667
Would co-star Kon-El, who would surprisingly have a very similar to his Reign of Superman outfit except the spandex would be rubber. Zac Efron is cast and spends most of the non-action scenes essentially naked.

Plot features trans-dimensional elements so we have FOUR versions of Supergirl: 1. Kara (in the Bruce Timm outfit, except top is faux fur, gloves are shiny rhinestone - see King of Pop's one hander, and the skirt is, again, rubber) - pick your random unknown here; 2. Karen Starr/Power Girl from an alternative reality where Krypton was attacked by Apokolips (e.g. essentially the Earth 2 story line) and she'll be played by Christina Hendricks - the classic boob window costume here, except it's white rubber.

3. Matrix Supergirl - a clone created from an alien-human hybridization with experimentation done by Luthor on the Kryptonian codex from MoS and using alien bacteria obtained from samples stolen by Luthor from various NASA space probes - classic costume, no rubber, has least amount of screen time but plays a key role as she turns on Luthor at a pivotal point. Spends 50% of her time as androgynous plasma, entirely CGI; when depicted as a female, model based on Kristin Kreuk with a very brassy blond dye job and bigger boobs; 4. finally, a very young Ariella Kent, played by Aubrey Anderson-Emmons, who is only seen in the mid-end credit scene for the sequel. She essentially punches the big bad of the movie even though she's about 8.

Multiple versions of Brainiac (ala Convergence) are the villain; all played by Arnold (voice and model - albeit model is young, circa first Terminator looks, and less bulked up) and are all CGI. Koko is played by Danny DeVito (also CGI but modeled on his earlier/younger appearance).

Jimmy Olson is played by Prince Harry. Cavill and Adams stay, but Cavil bulks down a bit on the chest. Suit gets switched to Injustice or E2.
>>
Honestly Schumacher is probably the only director WB has ever had that would be crazy enough to do Mxyptlk and Bizarro on screen.
>>
>>81611667

We would get queer undies Brainiac and Skirtseid for sure

It would be glorious
>>
>>81611667
A movie that /co/ would hate and then love one decade later.
>>
i think itd be awesome

even reading this whole thread, if those things happened i still think itd be awesome
>>
>>81618256
>2020s
>/co/ is praising Zack Snyder DC movies
calling it now.
>>
>>81618222
Spot-on.
>>
>>81618256
>>81618289
For Snyder to go full Schumacher, a few things would have to happen that would make Snyder's movies just as tolerable.
First of all, he'd have to completely stop getting directing assignments from DC. His superhero movies would have to be universally reviled for years. His directing style would have to fall so completely out of fashion as to become quaint. Once it becomes passe to simply call them bad, his unique quirks as a filmmaker can be catalogued, and that's how the cult appreciation of his work begins.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.