[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Introduce a character who by far has the most interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>Introduce a character who by far has the most interesting power
>have him use it exactly once for absolutely nothing on consequence
>kill him immediately afterward

what the fuck was the point?
>>
>>81608477
He was a black, he had to die first.
>>
>>81608477
>people say this is a good movie.

First class sucks it always sucked
>>
>>81608477
ADAPT TO THIS
>>
>>81608477

why couldn't he adapt?
>>
>>81608491
>The black guy dies a pointless death
>The brown girl turns traitor and joins the nazis
>Only the white X-Men remain.

How is this movie not on every SJW's shitlist?
>>
File: samuel-l-jackson.jpg (472 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson.jpg
472 KB, 1000x1333
>>81608477
The black man always dies first. Duh.
https://youtu.be/yMwmqp3GLMc
>>
>>81608535
he adapted himself out of the shitty movie
>>
>>81608477
It was supposed to hurt your feelings

Considering you're here bitching about a scene that happened years ago, it appears to have worked.

Suck it the fuck up, bitch.
It made me sad too.
>>
>>81608477
>adapts to a state of pure energy
>spends years as a being not visible to the spectrum
>shows up in the end of Apocalypse to stop him

POTTERY
>>
>>81608709

I would honestly fly to wherever Singer lives and suck his dick if this happened.
>>
>>81608535
The movie makes you think he dies from being unable to adapt.

But the comic power is that he can literally adapt to anything. Nothing can kill him. So when he adapted to energy in the comics he adapted by becoming energy itself. Apparently it took him a long time to reform from it.

Basically...he's probably not dead, but the writers dont really care about him enough to bring him back.
>>
>>81608592
It honestly surprises me whenever Samuel L. Jackson dies immediately in a movie. He's like, the opposite of the black guy who dies first.
>>
>>81608491
Better question is why didnt he adapt to a more socially acceptable skin pigmentation given the.......ahem......complicated time he lived in?
>>
>>81608709
>yfw they pull a Black Racer scene from Final Crisis only with Pure Energy Darwin and Apocalypse
>>
>>81608994
Well if we're doing that, why didn't he adapt himself into a non-mutant and never end up in this situation to begin with?
>>
>>81608592
THE BADDEST BITCH YOU'LL EVER KNOW
THRUST HARD
>>
>>81609065
Because the mutation cant erase itself because its technically an attack on the human body?
>>
>>81609065
even if it were possible he only adapts to the situation he's in. So if he was about to get hun, he would grow too large for the rope or gain teleportation. If he was given the cure his body would adapt to it making it ineffective. Basically its a mutation you cant suppress.
>>
>>81609240

if he where to be about to be lynched by a anti-mutie mob, would he turn normie?
>>
>>81608477

>Black dude looks like crinkle from the thumbnail.

POTTERY
>>
>>81609286
There are very few situations you can't get out of by developing teleportation
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.