[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'M INVINCIBLE Jesus fucking Christ, an I thought Freckle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1459481508[1].jpg (2 MB, 1000x2793) Image search: [Google]
1459481508[1].jpg
2 MB, 1000x2793
>I'M INVINCIBLE

Jesus fucking Christ, an I thought Freckle was bad.

What do you think /co/, has Rocky gone off the rails?
>>
I have a feeling I won't be laughing when we see what Rocky does.
>>
File: 1447638989371.png (202 KB, 391x497) Image search: [Google]
1447638989371.png
202 KB, 391x497
>>81605741

But Freckle is the homicidal one, we can't have two homicidal ones right?

... Right?
>>
>>81606948

Freckles is a mild mannered man with psychopathic bloodlust.

Rocky has always been a wacky cat but that injury may have robbed him of what little impulse control he ever had.

So it is two different kinds of murderous maniacs. Just like with real cats.
>>
>>81605632
Not at all. I really liked when he came-to after getting stiched up and was not his manic self. The hyper-activity and manic-ness are just a cover. Its like the high school clown, Rocky doesn't know how else to get people's attention or make them like him.

When he got hurt he really calmed down and reflected on his life and remembered how little love anyone actually gives him in this world.

He isn't invincible and he knows it. He is just trying to hard.
>>
No he's just getting desperate.
>>
>>81605632
He is on so much cocaine right now
>>
>>81605632
Not gonna lie crazy rocky is kinda hot
>>
>>81605632

It would be great if this was animated, because I have a feeling that Rocky singing that song would be an all-time terrifying moment. Especially the moment he hits the "oh boyo" part"
>>
>>81607594
The author revealed his behavior is done out of desperation, not sure what she meant. Maybe he's just depressed.
>>
>>81611236
He's /r9k/. She even drew him as forever alone.
>>
Wait, this is going again?
>>
File: headlong.jpg (604 KB, 1000x953) Image search: [Google]
headlong.jpg
604 KB, 1000x953
>>81605632
Here's the next page
>>
>>81613234
Still. It's just always been very, very slow. But I don't recall it ever stopping outright.
>>
>>81607594
I did some re-reading. Mrs. Arbogast, the sad ex-nurse mentioned "extreme mood swings" to Ivy as something to specifically look out for. It's ambiguous, as Rocky's depressed mood when we saw them driving home kind of makes sense. I'd be feeling down-and-out too if I just got my head whopper'd open and seriously endangered one of my few friends on a gamble that I have no idea was successful or not.

Ivy's look at the message in lipstick he left for her clearly makes her wonder if the rum-running life is one she really wants. It may also indicate her regarding Mrs. Arbogast's many warnings about signs of more serious brain trauma. The next time we see Rocky, he's at the bridge where he was previously singing joyously. However he now has the posture of a defeated man, leaning on the railing and staring listlessly off at the distant storm. Then we see him as he is now, the big mac daddy of rum-running.

Yeah, it could easily be that Rocky's brush with death have lead him to double-down on the cheerful facade. However, the "I'm invincible!" line is something I would think is characteristic of sick mania.

Of course, Rocky's always taken unholy glee in destruction and mayhem. His excited laughter when he burned that pig farm is proof of this. If what we're seeing is Rocky's manic state, he's probably gonna end up causing the grande enchirito of donnybrooks out in Defiance.
>>
File: tornado formation.jpg (58 KB, 1228x768) Image search: [Google]
tornado formation.jpg
58 KB, 1228x768
>>81613244
>When warm air meets cold air, the warm air is pushed upward because it is lighter than the cold air.
>As it cools down, it condenses into clouds, which can form thunderstorms.
>These storms become supercells when a horizontally rotating column of air at the surface caused by warm air meeting cold air goes vertical into the storm cloud (usually by a lifting factor, such as a cold front meeting a mass of warm, unstable air). As this column of air rises into the cloud, the forces inside the storm cause it to spin faster and faster. This rotating column of air inside a supercell is known as a mesocyclone,

>it is the first step in tornado formation.
>>
>>81607361
And he likes fire.
>>
>>81606948
I thought most of the characters were the homicidal one.
>>
>>81605632
I swear, I keep seeing "Whiskey In The Jar" by the Dubliners pop up more and more often. I think it was in an issue of Grayson as well. Not that I'm complaining.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.