[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We will never get another DC and Marvel crossover in our lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: marvel fucking dc.jpg (693 KB, 1440x2164) Image search: [Google]
marvel fucking dc.jpg
693 KB, 1440x2164
>We will never get another DC and Marvel crossover in our lifetime
>>
>>81605086
>DC is the bitch

kek
>>
>>81606927
DC is organic, all about birth and life and generational improvements. DC is kept alive by the bleed, the hypermenstrum. Of course it's a woman.
>>
We will never get a Spider-Man and Nightwing: The Adventures of Peter and Dick ongoing.
>>
File: Grant Motherfucking Morrison.png (154 KB, 597x3862) Image search: [Google]
Grant Motherfucking Morrison.png
154 KB, 597x3862
>>81606927
Well of course DC is the woman anon, Grant Morrison confirmed that.
>>
>>81606927
It's Kismet from the Byrne-era Superman comics.
>>
>alien astronomers collate the data and double check it, then double check it again
>as comprehension dawns on them, they realize they can never release these results or risk astronomy being discredited forever
>"studies prove universes fuck, and we're part of the penis"
>>
File: 1439569407845.jpg (935 KB, 2000x1525) Image search: [Google]
1439569407845.jpg
935 KB, 2000x1525
>>81605086
Fuck that. I want to see THIS on the big screen NOW SOB Please? Pretty please?
>>
>>81608892
Is that even possible now that he hates Millar? Also
>Talking Hulk Hands
kek
>>
>>81608800
>Deadpool and Midnighter will never argue which buttbuddy ass is better
>>
>>81605086
Good. DC characters don't need to be accused of "microaggressions" every time they use a pronoun.
>>
>>81605086
Imagine a new comic book company is created and their universe starts with an egg hatching.
>>
>>81612233
Aw that's be cute
>>
>>81609637
I honestly don't think it'd happen for another 20 years.
>>
I just want a reprint at this point. Apparently DC's collections department is the one who has the rights to it so it's up to them
>>
>>81605086
BLAME QUESADA! BLAME QUESADA
>>
>>81612759
fat chance, Quesada and his Gang are ready to drop another Deadpool Variant in the moment DC announces something big.
>>
>>81616201
They literally are doing one for Rebirth, 52:1

Fucking cunts ruining shit for us fans
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.