[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Odyssey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: batman_odyssey.jpg (71 KB, 325x499) Image search: [Google]
batman_odyssey.jpg
71 KB, 325x499
Is Odyssey as bad as reviewers make it out to be?
>>
The plot transcends such mere mortal definitions of quality as "good" and "bad"

Art's pretty good though
>>
>>81599931
I've never read it, but it's apparently one of the most insane in a good way comics of all time.
>>
It's just crazy
Kinda like ASBAR but at least with ASBAR the plot is a easier to figure out and follow

>>81599996
This basically
>>
>>81599996
Pretty much this. I can't call the book good or bad, neither of those words describes it accurately enough. It's just batshit insane.
>>
>>81599931
> please storytime this

C'mon, be more subtle
>>
>>81600352
When was the last time we actually had a storytime of Odyssey anyway? I never got through the entire thing.
>>
>>81600551
When they announced the superman oddesy
>>
>>81599931
It is literally on drugs.
It's not bad, just totally nonsensical and bizarre to the point of being baffling.
It was clearly written by a madman, and since that's what Dennis O'Neil IS that makes some sense.
>>
>>81600352

I just wanted some real opinions on it. If I wanted to read it I could find it some other way.
>>
>>81600688
Neal Adams, anon
>>
>>81600352
or he could just torrent it
>>
>>81599996
>The plot transcends such mere mortal definitions of quality as "good" and "bad"

You mean like Heathcliff?
>>
>>81599931
No, Odyssey is brilliant and beautiful. The genius work of a master of his craft.
>>
File: never just clowns.jpg (429 KB, 774x1200) Image search: [Google]
never just clowns.jpg
429 KB, 774x1200
>>81599931
It's beautiful and batshit insane.
Reviewers are utter shit at their job.
>>
>>81599931
no. it is amazing. wish neal adams would do more.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.