[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop me from buying a Superior Foes of Spider-Man Omnibus on Amazon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Stop me from buying a Superior Foes of Spider-Man Omnibus on Amazon
>>
https://twitter.com/nickspencer/status/717919562117681152

https://twitter.com/nickspencer
>>
It's like $15 cheaper on IST
>>
>>81599341
A compelling argument, because it's flat out retarded to sue H&K if a weapon they made was used in the shooting. You wouldn't sue Ford or Jack Daniels if some guy got drunk and killed someone in a car crash

>>81599388
That's an even better argument. Now, what's IST
>>
>>81599434
InStockTrades
>>
>>81599388
>>81599458
It's actually 22 buckaroos cheaper
>>
>>81599489
TWENTY-TWO DOLLARYDOOS?!
>>
>>81599509
Yes sir, 22 smackadoos
>>
>>81599177
nigga i dont know you
>>
>>81599177
buy two
>>
I like to think all the profits go to Leiber.
>>
>>81600202
buy it from his etsy
>>
You all failed me. You all had ONE JOB, and that JOB was to stop me from buying the damn Omnibus. But here I am, +1 Superior Foes of Spider-Man Omnibus!

Shame on you, /co/, shame on you...
>>
>>81603639
/co/ likes the new PPG and Zootopia.
You might as well prepare your anus for even more dickwaving bullshit
>>
>>81603776
>/co/ likes the new PPG
That is a blatant lie and you know it.
>>
spencer has been writing the same book for the past few years since and you're better off just buying the fix since they won't have to compromise there
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.