[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck marry kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Powerpuff-girls-2016.jpg (91 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Powerpuff-girls-2016.jpg
91 KB, 1152x648
fuck marry kill
>>
kill all
>>
>>81594412
fuck Sedusa, marry Miss bellum, kill Ms. Keane. we're talking about the old show right?
>>
File: fmk.jpg (149 KB, 381x242) Image search: [Google]
fmk.jpg
149 KB, 381x242
>>81594412
Fuck buttercup
Marry blossum
Kill bubbles
>>
>>81594412
Marry Buttercup
Fuck Bubbles
Kill Blossom
>>
>>81594412
Fuck Bubbles
Marry Blossom
Kill Buttercup
>>
>>81594710
Only correct answer.
>>
>>81594710
This.
>>
>>81594412
All of them.
>>
>>81594750
second.
>>
Kill myself
>>
>>81594412
Fuck Buttercup
Marry Buttercup
Kill Blossom
>>
>>81594412
fuck bubbles
marry blossom

....killing lolis is a no-no.
>>
>>81594750
This, but not in that order.
>>
I wanna fuck Bubbles. I always wanted to fuck Bubbles. I wonder how she would react to having my member inside her.
She probably wouldn't know what I was doing, but she would feel ashamed anyhow. She would cry, but she wouldn't yell for help. She wouldn't dare. She would be overtaken by terror, unable to even use her powers. Her whole life has been nothing but sweets and cuteness, and now she's confronted by something her innocent and pure brain could never have conjured by itself. Something perverse, depraved, filthy, dirty... She would survive it, I probably wouldn't. My body anyway. If she were to snap out of her trance, she would surely kill me. Her sisters too, if they caught me, would not show any remorse. But by then it would be too late. Bubbles would be changed, and I would be with her forever.
>>
>>81596040
This but with the Professor.
>>
>>81596040
Beautiful.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.