[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a Zoey or a Zelda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nlc84mC4uX1th370to1_1280.jpg (129 KB, 1015x573) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlc84mC4uX1th370to1_1280.jpg
129 KB, 1015x573
Simple question, Zoey's are introverts and are very cynical or negative, Zelda's are outgoing and friendly or positive. Tell me which you are and why.
>>
>>81588973
Human beings are not so simplistic that you can label them into one of two categories. Especially given how fickle a person's personality can be
>>
Get out, buzzfeed.
>>
>>81588973
kill yourself
>>
I bet you believe in horoscopes too.
>>
>>81589042
Total Zoey
>>
>>81588973
It must have sucked to be Mr. Peanutbutter while his show was getting off the ground.

At first, it was just, be yourself. And that was enough. He was that happy to be there. He didn't need to act.

But then there was all that pressure, the failed abusive marriages, and that growing desire for more legitimate professional acclaim.

So it went from "be yourself" to "be Mr. Peanutbutter the character."
>>
>>81589042
You are such a Zoey.
>>
my dad got Netflix a little while ago and Bojack was one of the first shows he watched. contrary to what you'd expect, he actually liked the crappy earlier episodes and hated how it went dramatic in the later episodes... he didn't even finish season 1.
>>
>>81588973

A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B
>>
>>81589782
Well you know, your dad has had a hard life, what with the job, the marriage, "his" offspring. Of course he wouldn't want to waste time on something so emotionally draining, especially something that looked fun at first.
>>
>>81589042
>>81589050
>>81589117
>>81589138
>all these Zoey's
>>
>>81589818
How bout a little more bakalavaaaaaaaaaaa
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.