[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That synergy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br3 ZQDo6nBw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
That synergy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br3ZQDo6nBw
>>
>>81583045
Bretty cool.
>>
>>81583045
I really love Michael Shannon. Wished he could've been the Big Bad instead of DoomsDay.
>>
>>81583045

When it was shown in the trailers itself some anon noted that the angles of the laser beams are a bit wrong and the laser beams look a bit different

I was hoping that they would time the whole sequence properly but didnt expect it to be that consistent
>>
File: B-Zero.png (3 MB, 1986x1857) Image search: [Google]
B-Zero.png
3 MB, 1986x1857
>>81583126
He should have been Bizarro with a prosthetic Henry Cavill face
>>
>>81583045
>when Superman's murdering Zod Batman's saving people
Poetry
>>
>>81583177

No I would rather Snyder not ruin Bizarro
>>
>>81583045

fucking Snyder, I love/hate you everytime.
>>
>>81583045
was jack retarded ? did he really need to have bruce call him so that he could evacuate the building and then after he says he's gonna do it he fucking doesn't what the fuck jack
>>
>>81583946
Maybe
>>
>>81583946

>>81583946
As someone that has actually lived both tsunamies and 8.0+ earthquakes. Yes. Jack did nothing wrong. There's no correct way to react to a Weird spaceship that lift dust, the correct stuff is NOT TO GO OUTSIDE on an earthquake. Jack and the team there didnt understand what is going on and just did what their training says: stay in a safe place.

Bruce knows this shit will be terrible and worst than anything they can imagine.
>>
>>81583126
I was really hoping we'd see at least some shannon in doomsday. hell I was hoping we'd get a bizarro before/instead of doomsday
>>
Batman v Superman: The Video Game

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/672061
>>
Who cares about synergy, really?

The movie was shit, that's all I care about.
>>
>>81584381

nice meme!
>>
>>81584414
>le disney conspiracy
>>
It's like poetry. Each stanza rhymes with the previous one.
>>
>>81584270
stop shilling your newgrounds profile here, bucko.
>>
>>81584454
The bribe reviews shit may be conspiracy, but the staff behind IM2 says everything that goes on behind making the latest inoffensive played safe blockbuster. Not so hard to imagine that they might have that big of an over-reaching influence.
>>
>>81583946
Everyone Wayne business works in the Japanese way, nobody goes anywhere until the boss says so
>>
>>81584616
but bruce is the boss and he told him to evacuate yet he still didn't do it
>>
>>81584996
In Japan when the boss says you can go it means you can go after you finish what you are working on.
>>
>>81583282
*he said using Bizarro speak
>>
>>81583045
Wow. I really liked this scene comparison. It kinda makes me want to check this movie out now
>>
>>81583045
Batman really hated Superman on that scene.
>>
>>81583045

seeing this makes me want to see BvS again

there's so much attention to detail. fuck what snyder haters say, I think he's a great director. those WB motherfuckers should give him a proper screenwriter though

also, I still believe that WB execs were the ones who fucked with the pacing because they had way too much time on their hands
>>
>>81583045
But both movies are shit, though
>>
>>81588335

>implying

everyone has a different taste. I for one like the movies (even BvS although it's poorly paced) but don't like the last few Marvel movies

The only movies from recent years that are "shit" are Green Lantern and Age of Ultron
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.