[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he the coolest spider-man villain? how about one of the coolest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 6.jpg (162 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
162 KB, 1024x576
is he the coolest spider-man villain? how about one of the coolest comic book villains?
>>
>>81582625
No and no, never liked the symbiotes.
Best Spidey villain is Otto
>>
>>81582714
so you think Ock is the best. what about the coolest?
>>
One of the most shittiest character. He's edgier than DotF joker.
>>
>>81582625
He looks fucking cool, but his whole character boils down to "I'm crazy!"
>>
>>81582625
I always liked him.

He's a good foil to all the other villains with OMG SO TARGIC back stories and motives.
>>
File: Venomm.jpg (239 KB, 1040x1600) Image search: [Google]
Venomm.jpg
239 KB, 1040x1600
>>81582714
Otto is shit. Out of the "big two" Spider foes Norman is way better and cooler

As far as Carnage goes, he's got the "cool" factor down, but IMO as a character he's best used when it's fun and really plays up the fact that he's just a batshit looney because there isn't much there. I've always been a much bigger Venom fan because I find Eddie and his relationship with the symbiote to be relatable and more interesting, plus he's the original.

However I've always liked the triangle of Spidey, Venom, and Carnage....you have the "true blue" moralfag hero, the crazy morally questionable but in his mind a hero, and then the complete no nonsense pure evil
>>
>>81582757
Nah. Carnage still has his sense of humor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gevm2wPbC6Y
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY
;_;7
>>
>>81582625
only watch MCU movies. Why is venom red?
>>
File: funny 36.jpg (56 KB, 1022x547) Image search: [Google]
funny 36.jpg
56 KB, 1022x547
>>81582908
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.