[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know Warbird reacted to the revelation of Iceman's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
How do you know Warbird reacted to the revelation of Iceman's homosexuality? Isn't she guilty of severe sexual harassment?
>>
>>81581720
Didn't she move on to the flying pickle mutant? What was his name again?
>>
>>81581962
She hooked up with Doop, but still pursued Bobby.
I don't really take the whole gay revelation seriously because Bendis only did it for attention.
>>
>>81582079
who the hell is Doop?
>>
>>81581720
>Isn't she guilty of severe sexual harassment?
Requesting sex from a freind that you care about is not harassment. Demanding it is, being lewd or vulgar about it is, repeatedly asking after denial is.
But calmly respectfully nonthreateningly asking 1 time is not.
>>
>>81582235
>Demanding it is, being lewd or vulgar about it is, repeatedly asking after denial is.
That's what she did though, OP's image is just when it started.
>>
>>81582079
>I don't really take the whole gay revelation seriously because Bendis only did it for attention.
Until somebody in Marvel nuts the fuck up and says "You know, this is kind of dumb, and also rather offensive," we'll be stuck with GayBobby.
>>
>>81582129
Meme character from X-Statix.
>>
>>81582364
Sadly you can't un-gay someone because it would come across as homophobic.
Even if they have been straight for 50ish years and gay for maybe 6 months.
>>
>>81583205
The part of the lgbt community that reads comics didn't like it, just some vocal people on tumblr were showering Bendis with praise.
But it's not gonna change because nobody cares about it anymore. I did hear that the changes from Axis is gonna start going away soon, so if Ewing decides to address it then would be a good time.
>>
>>81581962
>>81582079
>hooked up with Doop
kek
>>
post more Warbird plz
>>
File: warbird.jpg (153 KB, 736x1072) Image search: [Google]
warbird.jpg
153 KB, 736x1072
>>81586060
What kind of warbird u want senpai?
>>
>>81586444

Needs some carol danvers warbird.
>>
>>81586444
>no abs
disgusting
>>
File: Carol.jpg (300 KB, 917x1299) Image search: [Google]
Carol.jpg
300 KB, 917x1299
>>81587326
There were like three warbird suits, weren't they? Swimsuit costume, weird blocky robot thing and something more casual?

I'm in the minority on this board who is pretty fine with Carol's current costume desu be honest. I like how the mohawk makes a Kree-ish fin and how the whole thing has a Kree look.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.