[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian(?) robot relationship when? Place your bets.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: 3195.png (117 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
3195.png
117 KB, 800x1160
Lesbian(?) robot relationship when? Place your bets.
>>
inb4 loss edit
>>
>>81581252
Goddamnit I can't believe I liked these so much as a a kid. This is fucking Loss Comic level of corn.
>>
What the fuck is up with those bodies?
>>
so she's fired, right? she just walked out on her shift.
>>
Wait when did the art go to shit =/

I mean I'm used to the ridiculous pandering to the .2 percent of the populartion, But I at least liked how it looked five years ago.
>>
File: 1375481829546.png (47 KB, 417x407) Image search: [Google]
1375481829546.png
47 KB, 417x407
i can't believe he looked at this and thought "yeah, this is fine, this is an acceptable level of quality, time to call it a day"

I mean, Jeph knows mediocrity better than anyone, but this is shit even by QC standards. EVERYTHING about this comic is bad. Why 5 panels? the 3rd & 4th are TOTALLY unnecessary. Their bodies look stiff & uncomfortable.

The last panel looks like a pose from one of those "SONIC REMEMBERS 9/11" pictures you find on deviant art drawn by actual 13 year olds. There isn't a single decent aspect of this entire comic. I hope he still has the awareness to be more ashamed of himself than usual.
>>
jesus christ i'm throwing up in my mouth
JEPH "THIS IS EMOTIONAL RIGHT!?!?!?" JACQUES EVERYONE
>>
>>81581252
>Hey.
>Hey.
>You okay?
>>
>>81581252
God, he sucks at drawing. How has he not just bought an anatomy book by now? It would take so little effort on his part to improve. He's done a daily strip for what, a decade? He clearly has the discipline. I honestly don't understand what's stopping him from just buckling down and learning how to draw. It's actually pissing me off how little he respects his craft.
>>
>CISWHITE GIRL WITH NO PROBLEMS COMFORTS ABUSED OPPRESSED ROBOTS WITH HER PRIVILEGE
i hope jeph's followers turn on him and devour him
>>
The thing that really bothers me about this is that I'm meant to be sorry for the robot because some teens called her names and now it's upset her.

That is one seriously, seriously fragile ego. I'd be suing the government for allowing a 1 tonne combat robot that should be institutionalised roam the streets.
>>
>>81581252
Did whatsherface get fatter? The human slut.
>>
>>81581997
I'm more concerned with the fact it has never been hinted since QC was first started that there is discrimination against robots anywhere from anyone. Then out of fucking nowhere three teens, two males and one female (possibly trans) who are white starts saying shit. I don't think the woman standing at the side of the building there looking uncomfortable counts because she could possibly have the batteries in her vibrator die when she was almost reaching orgasm.
>>
>>81582389
jeph simultaneously wants us to think shes fat and also super strong from her job
>>
That art is atrocious. Even more than normal.

>>81581997
>The last panel looks like a pose from one of those "SONIC REMEMBERS 9/11" pictures you find on deviant art drawn by actual 13 year olds
You know what to do, /co/.
>>
File: slowpoke.png (12 KB, 312x295) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
12 KB, 312x295
>>81581252
>>
>>81581252
did his art actually get worse? something seems off about his anatomy or perspective
>>
File: PhysicalAutism.png (96 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
PhysicalAutism.png
96 KB, 277x296
>>81581252
Fucking christ, look at this complete lack of impact. You could throw this at a terminal kid and it'd probably make 'em fucking feel better.
>>
>>81581252
> Combat droids have feelings
> Combat droids are emotionally wounded from one faggot on the street who already got shot down mere seconds after being a faggot
This comic is so bad that it's still bad
>>
Motherfuckers, we HAVE a QC thread already. Did you even look in the catalogue?
>>
>>81581768
This is a new level of bad.
>>
>a robot designed for war
>fee-fees hurt because someone called her a toaster

She's lucky they didn't just shut her down and melt her for scrap after the war was over.
>>
File: brakill6.jpg (79 KB, 640x597) Image search: [Google]
brakill6.jpg
79 KB, 640x597
>>81581252
>the art
>the dialogue
>those bodies

Good God
>>
>>81584800
It's malignant.
>>
>>81582431
It's not like world building is a big part of the comic. A lot of it is retroactive. It was never intended a as sci-fi comic, just a wacky comedy thing.
I'm not saying it's not a flaw, but it seems weird to complain about this particular instance of inconsistency when it's not anything new.
>>
>>81581252
>lesbian
>stereotypical looking bull dyke

I thought progressives hated that sort of shit?
>>
>>81582106
I assume it's a time thing. He has to produce the comic, do whatever business stuff I assume he does to not starve, have time to himself. Actually getting better at drawing would require a lot of time on top of the schedule he has to keep to just get the comic done. And since, the comic is successful as is, there's not a desperate need for him to get better.
Presumably he just isn't that into being an artist, so there's not much incentive for him to get better. It's takes a lot of hard work to get better at art and if he's really just a writer who only needs to draw well just enough to get his story across, then you see why he wouldn't bother.
>>
>>81582436
You can be fat and strong simultaneously, anon.
>>
>>81584610
Yeah, it did. He can't even be arsed to use Futura for the titles, it's just plain whatever-default-mspaint font now.
>>
>>81585279
>do whatever business stuff I assume he does to not starve

He makes 10.000$ a month from patreon. I don't think he's in any danger of starving anytime soon.
>>
>>81585314
You basically have to be strong to be fat. No way this weight carries itself!
>>
>>81581252
>is told to get out of friend's house but comes in anyway
>blatantly ignores friend's explicitly stated boundaries
>initiates clearly unwanted physical contact

She's being the bad guy here, right? Because even by tumblr standards she's being a cunt. People who think they're welcome in my place even when I tell them otherwise really get on my nerves.
>>
>>81585528
Woah, she basically raped that robot.
>>
>>81585573
It is true that Tumblrinas overuse the word "rape" to the point of making it lose its meaning, but it's also true that people who won't leave your house when asked are assholes. Not on the same level as rapists, but just on the border between rudeness and a misdemeanor.
>>
>>81586138
No, I agree. I was just being an ass.
>>
File: 1460040521683.jpg (13 KB, 220x146) Image search: [Google]
1460040521683.jpg
13 KB, 220x146
>>81585279
yeah, cause this guy is at risk of starving
>>
>>81581997
The quality of this comment greatly surpasses the quality of today comic.
>>
File: fancy bubbles.jpg (240 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
fancy bubbles.jpg
240 KB, 1080x1920
Lesbian robots? How progressive.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.