[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone actually like red Nightwing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: lzV9p.jpg (166 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
lzV9p.jpg
166 KB, 1024x716
Does anyone actually like red Nightwing?
>>
>>81579722
Cum shows up better on his chest.
>>
>>81579722
No, the blue and the fingerstripes are mostly the only things people like about Dick.
>>
It matches the other Robins better
>>
>>81579722
Hello
>>
>>81579774
Thus defeating the whole point of Nightwing.
>>
>>81579722
It was okay. Not as bad as people said.
>>81579838
STFU and GTFO Xenos
>>
He did have that one costume for a little while that had red finger stripes and little red highlights on his hands, around his waist, and I think on his boots, that wasn't to bad. I couldn't find a good picture of it unfortunately. It was from the Nightwing run before he got outted. All I remember is Dick was up against some riddler-lite, puzzle master bullshit cyber-villain who thought he was actually the good guy.
>>
I JUST LOVE HIM :) blue and red
>>
He's cool
>>
>>81579722
I don't hate it. But it's not my preference.
>>
I think Blue fits Dick, more than the red. It'd be cool if Dick becomes Batman again, and when Daimen gets grown enough he would adopt his Nightwing costume. Then change it to red. That way it's kinda of a legacy thing. Batman's heir apparent takes the role of Nightwing, whike he trains Robins/Batgirls, that eventually adopt their own thing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.