[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you like Wonder Woman so much /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459874700488.png (114 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459874700488.png
114 KB, 500x500
What makes you like Wonder Woman so much /co/?
>>
I dont
>>
Fetishes
>>
I love her face on the jacket, although I'm missing the joke here. What TV or movie special is this from.
>>
>>81577514
Nedroid
>>
File: 1438494998565.jpg (90 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1438494998565.jpg
90 KB, 500x265
I don't.
Honestly I can't really see what she has going for her aside from being the most well known female cape.
Based on everything I've read/watched of her's, she has a personality that's about as interesting as a damp sock and she has the generic, Standard package when it comes to super powers (high strength, endurance, etc.)

Can someone fill me in on why people like her aside from her having a vagina?
>>
>>81577446
She's the total package. She has incredible physical might but she solves problems with guile and words when she can.

She's a warrior who battles enthusiastically but who is capable of mercy and empathy.

She's regal, cultured and her origins in Greek Myth make give her an endless well with which to draw upon.
>>
>>81577962
Basically what >>81578763 said.
>>
>>81578763
This. Wonder Woman is easily one of my favorite characters because she is such a fire and ice type of person. She loves everyone and will protect anyone. But she also loves fighting and is an aggressive and forceful person.
Also dat ass
>>
>>81578763
Basically this, especially the empathy part. I feel like having absolutely no empathy has become this annoying self defense mechanism that develops when you grow up so the problems of other don't spill over onto you. But someone who is willing to be a friend when something bad happens is something I really really really respect in a person.
>>
>>81577962
good runs for her are pretty intermittent, and she doesn't have much of a personal rogue's gallery of interesting characters. She's almost always criminally misused in JLA books.

Essentially, there are some amazing stories of hers, but it's so much harder to find that I'm not surprised most people don't find them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.