[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unsounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Look at that face in the last three panels. She knows duane is suicidal and want to take her down with him.
>>
>>81576255
Whats with all the niggers
>>
>>81576255
Wow, is Duane gonna be okay?
>>
>>81576255
oi, git your 'ands off the lassie's knockers you damned childlover
>>
>>81576376
Duane hasn't been okay in, like, ages.

Actually, shit, how long HAS it been?
>>
>>81576255
I love how far their relationship has progressed, even if Duane's getting a little unhinged.
>>
>>81576376
This is actually Duane being something like okay. He just said as much.

He's a super religious man who thought his god HATED him specifically. Finding out it was people that fucked with him and murdered his daughter instead is actually a gigantic relief.
>>
Hopeful!Duane is honestly so jarring?
It sucks that he's so generally miserable that seeing him happy makes him look unhinged.
>>
>>81576697
Sette doesn't seem to happy about whatever hes going through though
>>
>>81576919
She'd probably rather go home and get the shit beat out of her again than risk death against the scariest fucking thing ever and throwing away what little family she has.
>>
>>81576255
Does panels 2 and 3 feel unexpectedly harsh to anyone else, or just me?
>>
>>81577090
Yeah, I think thats part of why this page makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>81577150
he's not wrong though. He knows what her father is. And when she's being honest with herself, so does she. Going home might well result in her dead, or at least crippled.
>>
>>81576448
I wonder if Sette is still comfortable making childlover jokes after that night.
>>
>>81577441
He could be more tactful about it. The way he says it is taunting, plus he basically tells her hes dragging her along for a ride she doesn't want to go on.
Hes basically saying "Either come with me on this scary shit or go home and get the shit beat out of you"
>>
>>81577090
>>81577150
It feels like he's suddenly in a manic episode.
>>
i wanna lick sette's sticky shimapan
>>
>>81578011
But Sette wears bloomers, not shimapan.
>>
>>81578530
i wanna lick sette's sticky bloomers
>>
>>81578668
You realize theyre sticky with Duane's corpse juice right?
>>
File: Unsounded05.jpg (262 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Unsounded05.jpg
262 KB, 600x900
>>81576470
>>
>>81578760
Yeah, but like, how long ago was that?

Dude gets murdered, then zombied, then wakes up and tries to see his family but runs like hell after nearly eating a dude, then an indeterminate amount of time later he's writing stuff for a living in Sharteshane, right?
>>
>>81578891
6 years if Im not mistaken.
>>
File: Mind blowing.jpg (65 KB, 289x168) Image search: [Google]
Mind blowing.jpg
65 KB, 289x168
>>81578891
Duane said 6 years in >>81576255
>>
>>81578943
>>81578925

Oh yeah, so he did. Ain't that something.
>>
>>81577601
I don't think Duane does tactful.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.