[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Injustice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Wow, well this doesn't even count like a small slide towards villainy, Clark really took a big stride here. I wonder if any amount of mental gymnastics will keep all his people in line after this.
>>
>>81576116
I haven't kept up with the Injustice storytimes in a while, who is he lazering and why?
>>
>>81576279
Same here OP! Do tell!
>>
>>81576279
>>81576298
Nobody important
>>
>>81576395
wow they chose exactly the wrong martyr
>>
>>81576474
Yeah, even Harley told them to shut the fuck up and change of idol/marty since it would be a bad idea to idolize Joker
>>
>>81576593
You sound like a child.
>>
>>81576631
?. What's that about?
>>
>>81576593
>"Yeah, Mistah' J really sucked believe me."
>As soon as another Joker shows up she becomes his bitch at the drop of a hat.

Strong female character this one.
>>
>>81576631
Well that's just some out of nowhere unkindness if I've ever seen some anon
But why?
>>
>>81576593

Wouldn't it be great if Injustice Harley replaced lolsorandum Harley on the mainstream comics?
>>
File: INJUSTY4_ch3_7A.jpg (168 KB, 658x539) Image search: [Google]
INJUSTY4_ch3_7A.jpg
168 KB, 658x539
>>81577035
>>
>>81576732
He's her Gideon anon, course she falls.
>>
>>81576116
They were armed terrorists, operating under the Joker's name. Even Bin Laden didn't have it coming as hard as they did.
>>
>>81576732
In her ending she marries Joker and kills him at her wedding, and then spends the rest of her life in Arkham.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.