[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if he had gone through with it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
What if he had gone through with it?
>>
>>81572098
Then nothing. It's not like they could prove a 1-year-old maliciously abandoned a newborn.
>>
>>81572269
he didn't just try to abandon him, he was gonna pour the banana paste all over him so the monkey's would eat him
>>
>>81572506
DEEPEST
>>
File: Abraham-Isaac-Mormon[1].png (549 KB, 480x532) Image search: [Google]
Abraham-Isaac-Mormon[1].png
549 KB, 480x532
>>81572506
POETRY
>>
>>81572269
Dil wouldn't have been in the series after all, and tommy's adventurous curiosity would be layered with a fevered guilt over what he'd been responsible for.
Images of his brothers last moments would follow him for the rest of the series, and their adventures would become a shallow escape from the truth.
>>
>>81572927
>Dil wouldn't have been in the series after all

You're talking like this is a bad thing...
>>
>>81572927
On the plus side now those Dr.Lipschitz books would really come in handy.
>>
all grown up is worse than black text rugrats
>>
>>81573100
>Tommy finally admits what he did to Dil in a therapy session episode of all grown up that's set up as an homage to that the IT WAS A BABY scene from MASH.
>>
>>81572506
The monkeys wouldn't have eaten him for that though, they would just lick the stuff of his face.
Then they would beat him to dead just for fun or something and after that maybe eat him or let his body rot away
>>
>>81573600
Or, instead they would raise him as one of their own, Tarzan-style.
>>
>>81573600
Hey these are monkeys, not chimps
>>
He's a baby. He wouldn't have remembered. All his parents would've done is be charged with negligent homicide.
>>
File: Dil_Pickles.png (14 KB, 302x414) Image search: [Google]
Dil_Pickles.png
14 KB, 302x414
>>81573845
TARZAN IS DIL PICKLES IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY

YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS
>>
>I killed my baby brother when I was 1 year old
How the fuck would he remember? How would he convince people?
>>
At first he would tell the other babies it was an accident, but then Chuckie starts to put clues together. Tommy realizes that since he is a killer now he cant go back, he murders chuckie and makes it look like he crashed the reotar wagon, the other babies assume he isn't lying because phil and lil aren't that bright.
>>
"what have I become? Am I a devil" Tommy asks himself.
>>
File: a83.jpg (42 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
a83.jpg
42 KB, 285x279
>>81572098
I forgot this was a thing that actually happened..good lord
>>
>>81576694
>Tommy's first birthday was in the begining of the series, and at least 9 months past for dil to be concieved.

He's likely 2, and at least old enough to doing something like that.
>>
>>81572842
Well they are Jews
>>
>>81577042
Chazz, I'm already a demon
>>
>>81572098

Probably wouldn't remember it. Might cause some subconscious shit somewhere down the line but I doubt Tommy would ever realize where it came from. Really though it was the parents fault. They were clearly negligent if they let their child feed their newborn to monkeys.
>>
>>81572098
Context lads, I never watched this show.
>>
>>81572842
It's cane and abel ya goober.
>>
File: P435859342-3.jpg (119 KB, 580x443) Image search: [Google]
P435859342-3.jpg
119 KB, 580x443
>>81573845
>>81576147

Who would then be discovered by Nigel
>>
This scene use to make me tear up a little... than I would rock bottom my brother through our toy table with removable legs. From the top of our bunk bed
>>
>>81572506

how in the hell did this movie get greenlit?
>>
>>81580942
It's from the movie. They introduced Tommy's newborn baby brother, and like all newborns he was a miserable, annoying little shit. Tommy hated him. Later in the movie, when they were all lost in the woods, they found a bunch of abandoned circus monkeys. Tommy was about to pour mashed banna baby food on him, so that the monkeys would "take Dil away". In the end, He realized that he couldn't do that, and started caring about him.
>>
lol Dil was the cousin Oliver of the rugrats.
>>
File: Nazi angels against abortions.png (522 KB, 480x532) Image search: [Google]
Nazi angels against abortions.png
522 KB, 480x532
>>81572842
ayyyyy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.