[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Love for Vattu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: And The Band Plays On.png (543 KB, 600x886) Image search: [Google]
And The Band Plays On.png
543 KB, 600x886
Never really seen this discussed on /co/. I'm a really big fan of Dahm's earlier work, especially Order of Tales, so I thought we could potentially have a Vattu thread.
>>
its cool but i never see threads
also he doesn't use RSS feeds which is annoying
>>
Rice Boy was fantastic, haven't read this yet simply because I stopped reading comics outside of read alongs and endtown for whatever reason, I remember starting Vattu a long time ago and liking it, dunno why I didn't continue.
>>
>>81571814
I would definitely recommend. The setting appears to be linked with his other stories, especially considering the flowers which produce unweight have appeared through Rice Boy and Order of Tales.

That said, it goes by pretty quick so it won't take long to catch up.
>>
Haven't read it but I hear good things about it so I backed the kickstarter to recieve the first two volumes.
>>
>>81571774

But he does have an RSS feed.

http://feed43.com/2023102361452841.xml
>>
>>81571774
What do you use as a reader? I'm out of touch with a lot of webcomics lately because over the course of two years every three months whatever RSS reader I used shut down and I was tired of finding new ones.
>>
>>81573702

Feedly.

I like it because it has both a good browser version and a good app for my phone so wherever I'm reading my long list of subscribed webcomics, my queue stays in synch. Also no ads so far.
>>
>>81574122

Feedly also lets me categorize my subscriptions so I have separate queues for comics, blogs, podcasts, and videos.

Not the guy you asked, by the way.
>>
>>81571716
>Never really seen this discussed on /co/.
I love the comic, but the updates rarely are suitable for comment.

I've changed my viewing habits for this comic. I had intended to watch it every time there was a shift from one arc to another, but it's too difficult to identify those without seeing the whole page, and too disappointing to check even once a week to see that it's still not ready.

>>81571774
>RSS
Man, I never understood this shit. I'm slow to adopt new technologies.
>>
>>81574928
rss is rather old by now, i use feedly as a reader and HOLY SHIT are rss feeds fucking excellent for keeping tabs on webcomics, especially once that go on hiatus or have weird update schedules.

also youtube channels
>>
>>81574928
>I love the comic, but the updates rarely are suitable for comment.

Not sure I agree with this so much. Just the last few pages revealing Bakrah as an old drug lord came at some surprise to me.
>>
>>81575471
I don't know, Bakrah always came across to me as someone who had a lot of connections in the political underworld. I don't think it's a stretch at all to see him interested in selling less than legal things.
>>
>>81571716
Dahm's a whining beta cuck. His stories are ok.
>>
>>81576179

Got any pics or screencaps?

Webcomic meltdown drama sustains me.
>>
>>81576126
You're not wrong, but to seem him make such a sudden heel-turn just then was kind of jarring. I expected him to be someone important, who was hiding among the Grish, but I never expected him to be a villain, so to speak.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.