[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for her to officially become the female lead and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: latest-7.png (939 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest-7.png
939 KB, 1280x720
Are you ready for her to officially become the female lead and black canary?

Remember guys. You wanted this
>>
I'll never understand /co/'s collective hateboner for her. Show is still fine and I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>81568768

Stephen Amell please leave.
>>
>>81570037
Tom, c'mon.
>>
Seriously though. I've never seen writers disrespect a character and actor as much as these did with Black Canary and Katie Cassidy. I honestly feel bad for her. I hope the rest of the cast is embarrassed. Every major plot has revolved around Felicity these past two seasons. And nice hilarious slap in the face it was giving Laurel those lines about Felicity.

I used to like Felicity and even shipped them but Jesus fucking Christ I need to be burned at the stake now.
>>
>>81572395
That slam was fucking legendary. I hope people went to Tom's page and gave him props.
>>
>>81572586
>was an original Olicity shipper
I mean Im glad you changed opinions but YOU LITERALLY ASKED FOR THIS
>>
>>81572815
I didn't REALLY ship them. I just kept thinking fuck already and get it over with. I'm so fucking sorry everyone.
>>
http://comicbook.com/2016/04/08/a-black-canary-sighting-in-arrow-canary-cry-official-synopsis/

Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz.

>Oliver (Stephen Amell) and the team struggle to come to terms with Laurel’s (Katie Cassidy) death, especially Diggle (David Ramsey) who is overwhelmed with guilt for choosing to believe Andy (guest star Eugene Byrd) had changed. Meanwhile, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) refuses to believe his daughter is really gone and asks Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) to help bring her back. A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead.
>>
I just wanted a messy one night stand so she could stop swooning over him.

Just bang it out and be done with it.
>>
Can someone explain the Felicity hate meme to me? Haven't watched the show since Oliver was on that island with that asian chick, but I see threads all the time on /co/ and /tv/.
>>
>>81572874

Clearly we know that's going to be Sara but how is she back?

Also it's not our fault they made Laurel an unlikeable cunt in season 2 with none of the charm Dinah has. They had this stupid idea of making the character really hated and then build them back up but they should have known you can't really recover from that.
>>
>>81572961
The show is literally as much about her now as it is Oliver. Sometimes even more.

It's not an exaggeration.
>>
>>81568768
She was fun and quirky in the first season, and solid in the second season, complete with her very own takedown of a bad guy. The Olicity thing was built up, then pushed over, then slightly reinvigorated for a possible future. Then season 3 happened. Not only did she pout, and whine, and bitch, and moan, and try to talk shit to a centuries old leader of assassins, but she got a brand new boyfriend: Ray god damn Palmer, who was like a combination Disney prince for her and amplification of all her worst attributes bee-tee-double-you. So it's shitty nerds in stereo. Ray memes hard while Feel-city just pouts and bawls and gets two handsome and muscular boyfriends out of it and even got to be a superhero for no real reason at the end. She was alright for the beginning of this season and then nosedived the whole thing all by herself. Now she's going to be Cyborg Canary and it's going to be painful to watch.
>>
>>81572965
Outside chance it's Nyssa!
>>
>>81572844
I'll never forgive you.
>>
>>81572874
>A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead.

Felicity didn't wait long to start shitting on Laurel's grave.
>>
haha holy shit;

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/04/07/arrow-is-dead-and-olicity-killed-it/#31bab3f37509
>>
I remember really disliking Laurel, and being irked that she was becoming the Black Canary. I've liked her more recently though.

Maybe Felicity will be the same, r-right guys?
>>
File: 1456844712237.jpg (36 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1456844712237.jpg
36 KB, 374x347
>>81573130
>Maybe Felicity will be the same, r-right guys?
Laurel didn't get much better, she just became less noticeable.
>>
>>81573186
That's a positive in my book.
>>
>>81573072

I'm not too sure but I think I was the first one to make the "What if Felicity is going be Black Canary? What if Ollie calls her Prettybird?" joke

Sorry. I am so sorry.
>>
>>81573221
you should be

and when she becomes mayor at the end of the season I will have to apologize
>>
>>81572844
Anon, you have failed this tv show
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.