[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually like the entire Bat Family. It's a bit disappointing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 16
I actually like the entire Bat Family. It's a bit disappointing when people try to say some or most of the others don't matter. Can we have a Bat family appreciation thread?
>>
>>81566444
It's great when these characters actually have something to do, whether it's in a solo book, or a team book that makes sense, or just somewhere else.

But when you cram them all together and try to define everyone by one trait, and then sideline them for yet another character, the characterfags get pissy and fight
>>
>>81566444
this was the best era of the batfamily
>>
Why is Catwoman there?
>>
yea yea, peace and love OP, that's great

OFFICIAL BEST BATFAMILY
Bruce Batman
Damien- Robin but he spends equel time wtih Bruce and Dick
Dick- Nightwing
Babs- Oracle
Cass-Batgirl
Steph-Spoiler
Tim- some solo identity that isn't the horribly named Red Robin
Jason-dead

Batwoman's great but she was never really apart of the batfamily. Harper Row and the other nu52 additions crowd the family too much.
>>
>>81566833
Damian works better as Robin to Dickbats
>>
>>81566735
Because she works with Bruce often enough when she isn't actively on a job+closest canon endgame love interest. Earth 2 Selina was Batfamily.
>>
>>81566444
I like all of those characters except Damien, who I tend to loathe with a passion.
>>
>>81566971
yea I agree, but I also think there's potential for interesting interactions between father and son. I also hate the idea that they might shove off Damien into a new identity when the characters only been robin for such a short time.
>>
>>81566971
This
Bruce/Tim work best as their own dynamic duo. They're partners and have settled into a relationship where they work best together.
Dick/Damian is more of Damian learning to look for the good things in life and that his legacy doesn't necessarily mean he's entitled to be Batman and that being the child of Wayne and al Ghul shouldn't matter as much as he thinks it does.
>>
>>81566735

She's earned her spot there far more than Batwoman, Huntress and Spoiler.
>>
File: Damian and goliath.jpg (709 KB, 600x923) Image search: [Google]
Damian and goliath.jpg
709 KB, 600x923
>>81567014
>hating Damian
And into the trash your opinion goes
>>
>>81567262
I like the dynamic that Huntress brings. She was orphaned just like Bruce and Dick, but unlike them, she took the darkest path, and was raised by people who taught her "eye for an eye". So she essentially becomes the "daughter" that Bruce failed to save. And even though Batman understands that she means well, he can never accept her into his crew because her way goes against everything he stands for. And then add the extra wrinkle in that his role model son doesn't quite feel the same way, because he's shtupping her every now and then when Batdad isn't looking
>>
>>81566833
Ignore this faggot

Bruce : Justice League Batman and full time Batman Inc owner and director
Barbara - Oracle
Dick - Gotham Batman
Tim - Red Robin agent. Spy and recon shit. Pair up as Robin for Bruce from time to time
Steph - Ded
Cassie - Batgirl
Helena - Appears once in a while but it's a long while.
Catwoman - Bruce's love interest. Still a thief but cooperates when needed.
Jason - Red Hood in another place separate from the family.. Occasional team-ups with Tim and Damian.
Damian : Robin of Gotham. Occasional team up with Jason.
Batwoman : Side character slightly mentioned from time to time. Has her own comic but is as much a main batfam member as spider woman is to spiderman
>>
>>81567440
Switch Steph and Jason, and you're good
>>
>>81567467
I don't really see what Steph can bring to the family. I mean I like her more easygoing attitude and overall lightheartedness but she would suffer from what Jason currently suffers which is being a cheap version of Damian. She would just be a female Dick making jokes and stuff. She could be spoiler as a side character for Tim but I'd have to see how she's implemented
>>
File: Batman-and-Robin-00-pg-007.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Batman-and-Robin-00-pg-007.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
Damien is a miracle of a cruel universe
>>
>>81567515
Well, she'd be a supporting character. Love interest to Tim, big sister for Damian, BFF to Cass, etc
>>
>>81567515
I wish they'd just kept her to what she started out as: child of a villain that used that to her advantage to fuck with the Rogue's Gallery of Gotham.
>>
>>81567440
>Helena
>Not lackeying it up for Babs in Birds of Prey.
>>
>>81567552
This. Steph works best with other characters and a whole lot of Cass' developement is because of her friendship with Steph
>>
Yeah but why does Tim exist, though?
Like, they got rid of Wally and Donna, but Tim got to stick around? The fuck?
>>
>>81566833
I agree with you in really wishing that they could come up with a better solo identity for Tim outside of Robin.

Red Robin sucks. His old costume is just Dr Midnite with no goggles, and his new 52 one is generic Wildstormy crap.
The only time he looked good as Red Robin was when Marcus To was drawing him.
>>
File: 32720491_p11.jpg (683 KB, 1248x880) Image search: [Google]
32720491_p11.jpg
683 KB, 1248x880
I just want a Robins book. I don't get how DC hasn't done one already. There's no way they don't know there's a market for brotherly Robin bonding, that's what they sold B&RE as even though it was really about fan favorite Harper Row
>>
>>81567640
Because despite 4chan's thinking, Tim is really popular and Wally and Donna were in the unfortunate spaces of being dead and no one really caring about her, respectively.
>>
File: We_Are_Robin_Vol_1_1.jpg (289 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
We_Are_Robin_Vol_1_1.jpg
289 KB, 900x1384
>>81567640
Batman's continuity got to be relatively unfucked by New 52 because Morrison was still doing a thing.

>>81567670
But anon, they did do a "Robins" book...
>>
>>81567791
Wally wasn't dead. He was just off in some forgotten corner after Barry came back and became the only Flash who ever mattered ever, period btw did you know he created superspeed and sent it back in time to make Jay Flash oh man Barry you're so awesome Barry.
>>
>>81567670
I want a Tim/Jason book.
And a Tim/Damian one
And a Jason/Damian one
And a Dick/Jason one
And a Dick/Tim one

I already got a Dick/Damian one and it was fantastic
>>
File: 4831829-0+bmrbet_cv1_ds.jpg (2 MB, 1987x3056) Image search: [Google]
4831829-0+bmrbet_cv1_ds.jpg
2 MB, 1987x3056
>>81567801
>My joke is more painful.
>>
>>81567907
>Tim/Damian book
>It's literally nothing but Damian trying to kill Tim and Tim beating the fuck out of Damian to make him stop
>Every book ends with the villain getting away for the first six issues
>Eventually they learn how to deal with each other when Damian realizes Tim doesn't want to take his position and Tim realizes that Damian's threatened by the attention Bruce and Dick give him.
>They start working as a team more
>From there it's buddy cops: the comic.
>Damian is crazy as fuck thrill seeker
>Tim is getting too gay for this shit
>>
File: G1D2FBg.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
G1D2FBg.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>81567623
She has well-defined (or potentially well-defined) relationships with a lot of the Batfamily.

Babs - a reminder of who she used to be
Tim - will they or won't they, with Tim being overprotective
Damian - big sister
Cass - BFF
Helena or Jason - morality pet
Dick - pic related
>>
FUCK HARPER ROW AND HER WHOLE FAMILY
>>
>>81568196
I like Cullen though his thirst for Tims dick, and relationship with 'creepy gay Batman' were pretty good.
>>
>>81568196
Fuck Snyder and his entire intention of "leaving his stamp" on the batman mythos not by iconic plots but by forcing his shitty character no one asked for

FTFY
>>
>>81567670
But they're worst when they're all together. They just aren't distinct enough.

Pairs are best. Maaaybe trios though the Dick-Tim-Jason trio in BRE was pretty boring. All of them together would be terrible but it would sell as the fanservice book.
>>
>>81566444
>batgirl in a wheelchair, huntress, batwoman(some slut), batgirl(blonde), batgirlwoman, catwoman, batman(bruce), batman(dick), jason todd(?), damien, some robot, batman(terry), alfred
Who are these people?
>>
>>81568503
>Jason Todd(?)
That's Tim. Did you really read Countdown and not Read Red Robin?
>Some Robot
That's Jason. Did you really read Countdown and not Batman & Robin?
>>
I liked it better when Kate was straight up like "nah, i'm not being part of this cult," and tried her best to do things on her own.
>>
>>81568503
>batgirl in a wheelchair
Oracle
>batwoman(some slut)
Kate Kane
>batgirl(blonde)
Stephanie Brown aka. The Spoiler
>batgirlwoman
Cassandra Cain, Batgirl II/Black Bat. Had an ongoing for 7 years.
Are you new or something?
>>
>>81569322
i liked it when the only batfamily member she would ever work with was dick
>>
>>81569322
Shouldn't have adopted the Bat insignia then.
>>
>>81569322
>adopts the symbol
>"yeah imma ride on the fame and glory established by legendary heroes other than me, steal the name and make my own shit without even talking to them"

Really mature
>>
>>81569418
>Are you new or something?
I mostly watch toons and read superdickery.
>>
>>81569727
Wow. Just...wow.
>>
>>81569899
Yeah I know it's baffling.
Some people read less comics than you.
>>
>>81566444

The concept of Bat family is yet another one of those good things from the oughties that we have forever lost because the current DC is literally Hitler and lacks the talent and self-awareness to use it.

It's become increasingly clear over the past years that I actually got lucky and read DC during the only time it was tolerable, and that time was a pure fluke and is not coming back.
>>
>>81569727

Toonfags need to stay in their pedo threads.
>>
File: You ruined everything.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
You ruined everything.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>81569899
That guy is the modern /co/ browser anon
Welcome to the future
>>
File: This just fucking in.gif (958 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
This just fucking in.gif
958 KB, 400x300
>>81569935
Then why would you comment like they are super obscure characters when it is your own personal knowledge that is lacking?
>>
>>81569679
Well duh, that's Kate in a nutshell.
>>
File: batgirls_by_pryce14-d8tgmqe.jpg (375 KB, 1024x1558) Image search: [Google]
batgirls_by_pryce14-d8tgmqe.jpg
375 KB, 1024x1558
Love the Bat Family. Just wish we'd have at least one Batgirls adventure. All three (or five if we count Helena and Betty) just going on a bonkers adventure. Just see how it works.
>>
>>81570070
>when it is your own personal knowledge that is lacking?
shrug, it's always your personal knowledge that is lacking when you don't know something.

The comics I have read haven't had nearly as many bat characters.
>>
>>81570383
>those faces

Why
>>
>>81570415
Cass was used in quite a bit of crossover stuff though. In one Justice League arc. In Teen Titans.
She was kinda together with Superboy for a small arc ect.
>>
File: batgirls_by_n3gative_0-d41xx97.jpg (446 KB, 667x878) Image search: [Google]
batgirls_by_n3gative_0-d41xx97.jpg
446 KB, 667x878
>>81570511
Alright have the better pic.
>>
>>81569418
>>batwoman(some slut)
>Kate Kane
>>batgirlwoman
>Cassandra Cain

You can't make this shit up. These are the "creators" writing these stories.
>>
>>81566444
Can I get reccomendations on cassandra cain and stephanie Brown as batgirls? I've only read Barbara so far.
>>
>>81566444
The sheer number of them is the best argument possible for Batman getting his own universe separate from the rest of DC.
>>
I just want then all to be Batman and Robin

Bruce and Tim
Dick and Damian
Cass (Black Bat) and Stephanie

And Babs can be running Birds of Prey and helping everybody as an Oracle whose not crippled and occasionally kicks ass.

Jason is off doing his own thing and is the black sheep who occasionally teams up with any of the above.

Look at me I just fixed the bat family.
>>
>>81574189
Kelley Puckett run for Cass
Bryan Q Miller run for Steph
>>
>>81568309
This
>>
>>81574992
love that
>>
>>81567440
This is pretty much my list except swap Jason with Steph, and have the team ups be with Cass and Tim.
>>
If you like the batfamily you are not a real Batman fan, you just like your extended set of ORIGINAL DO NOT STEAL characters

The only acceptable ones aree

>Alfred
>Dick as nightwing, you can keep your dickbats meme on tumblr with all the other Dick fans
>Jason
>Damian but only if dead

And that's it. All the rest can fuck off
>>
>>81575400
>mfw I can't say I like Jason because of retards like these
>>
>>81566607
>But when you cram them all together and try to define everyone by one trait, and then sideline them for yet another character, the characterfags get pissy and fight

See, this is for me the litmus test for Bat-family writers; if you can ONLY define a character through their "abilities" like some kind of fucking Pokemon, then you aren't a very good writer because literally the only way you were capable of defining someone is via their ever-writer-changing (and often nonsensical) abilities rather then their characters.

Ultimately this means you weren't a capable enough author to write the CHARACTER, just what they do.
And any retard can say "so [Insert Batfamily Member Here] does this", and then have another asshole draw it for him because he doesn't even need to bother using descriptive language.
>>
I mean, I like certain interpretations of Batman. Earth-One Batman, for instance. I like that version of Batman. It's a good Batman. But a lot of times Batman just doesn't really appeal to me. Same with most of those characters. Though Grayson has really turned me into a Dick fan.
>>
>>81575400
Go to bed, gramps.
>>
You now remember Batwing, the Affirmative Action Batman.

You also now remember that in Earth 23, where every superhero is black, Batman, whose superpower is having an endless supply of money, is white.
>>
>>81567404

my nigga
>>
>>81567014
Read Dickbats. I used to fucking hate Damian due to Nu52 b&r and him being written as a fucking spoiled piece of shit child, but when I went back and read the whole Morrison epic I ended up loving Daminan. I hate what they do to him now but I'll always love him as the character he was in Inc
>>
>>81574992
Bruce and Tim never did much together even from the beginning. Make that Cass, Tim, and Steph in one book and have everyone pass through Bruce's book once in a while and you've got a deal.
>>
>>81573791
You, my friend, are a fool.
>>
Your topic was ignored, because there was not enough Bat-hound.
>>
Im going to get shit for this but here goes: I think the prefect Batfamily should be focused as such
>Dick
>Babs goes from Batgirl to Oracle
>Jason
>Tim
And anyone else, beyond that should be next generation, when Bruce is unable to continue as Batman. Except for Damian, because fuck Damian he shouldnt even exist. Yeah I said it
>>
Daily reminder that the Bat-Family was perfect and the best it's ever been before the New 52.
>>
>>81568196
>>81568299
she and her family probably could have played off pre52 Tim a lot better
>>
>>81575966
>n-n-no, the names a-are original!!!

Sure thing, kiddo.
>>
>>81575460
>>81575716
Go back to reading Grayson, I heard they put a new ass shot for "fans" like you
>>
why do people hate Jason so much? is he really that bad? i mean, no hero or villain is hopeless and never able to have a good story or character guys.
>>
>>81577313
"People" assumes it's a majority.
You're just hearing a few people on an anonymous image board, which is a terrible measure of it.
>>
>>81570383
>or five if we count Helena and Betty
No one counts Bette except Morrison
>>
>>81575716
He isn't even an oldfag, because he accepts a dead Damian, but ignores everyone else who came before him. Hell, Barbara started being Batgirl in the 60s and he refuses to acknowledge her.

I think he's just retarded. His favorite iteration of Dick is even Nightwing, which is almost universally average at best.
>>
>>81577356
idk dude, i usually hear the same complaints for Jason all over, not only /co/
i mean, is it he just doesn't have enough writers who care/like him or something? i don't understand the hate he gets.
>>
File: Cass and Az No mans land.png (2 MB, 1280x1472) Image search: [Google]
Cass and Az No mans land.png
2 MB, 1280x1472
>>81566444
>Entire
;-;
>>
Dick x Damian
>>
>>81577313
The problem with him is that he created such a cancerous fanbase that people started hatin on him to balance the stakes. You can even see it on an editorial level where you have Lobdell, who instead of making good stories with him he uses him as a retarded self insert muh oc invincible character, and the other side which is the writers that make him constantly fuck EVERYTHING up and lose agains every single character you could possibly imagine becuase they have such a huge hateboner for him.
>>
>>81577313
damian fags are mad because jason was the original brat
dickfags are jealous because jason is actually a character unlike Dick "I am the protagonist of a generic female novel" Grayson
>>
>>81577482
He's actually coming back, surprisingly enough. Though his defining moment, the Knightfall arc, isn't canon so there's not much to him.
>>
jasons fanbase are bullys>>81577575
>>
>>81577629
Honestly Knightfall!Jean and Sword of Azreal!Jean are way different and I like both. However I still prefer the sword of Azreal version, which looks to be the new 52 version, better then knightfall!jean
>>
>>81577706
oh goddammit. Are you that 12 year old that shows up to all these threads and doesn't know how to type?
>>
>>81577313
Yes. I mean, he's not hopeless, a good writer can come along and fix him but a good writer can come along and fix Harper too. So in the mean time I'll continue disliking him.
>>
>>81578313
and ? StopBullying ME
NOT EVERYONE IS AMERICAN
MY ENGLISH IS GOOD ENOUGH

I can write in so many threads as I want.
>>
I like jason just like my dami
but I do not like his fans (the bad fans)

but I also know he has good fans..thre guys of CB
>>
>>81573791
One name is a reference to Bob Kane the other one to the biblical Cain. Your point?
>>
>>81577575
>A character looks great in his own feature book, mostly jobs in others

What is this madness!???!
>>
File: Kate14.jpg (510 KB, 1280x1994) Image search: [Google]
Kate14.jpg
510 KB, 1280x1994
>>81569539
She did it for branding purposes.
>>
Why does no one like Jason?

He's my favorite
>>
>>81568299
I want Cullen, Harper, Steph, and Cass to get moved into the mansion so that Cullen can take up as an apprentice to Alfred since he's short a hand.
He'll wear a tux and be dapper as fuck, learn what it takes to be a butler to Batman & Robin, and he can deliver things down to the cave via the Bat-pole.

And then Fredrick Wertham will finally be right.
>>
>>81580074
I enjoy him on occasion, but mostly I pity him.
>>
>>81567440
Basically this but I'd have Tim being Q on the side, inventing shit with Barbara on the side and going to work out of the middle east fighting against Ra's with Cass.
>>
Batman should've beaten up Batwoman for stealing his thing. You don't steal someone's entire thing. At least Batgirls/Blackbat have been with Batman as his sidekick. Why couldn't she come up with her own superhero name? The Red Crusader, or Dyke Patrol.
>>
>>81566444
Fucking, Give Tim back his original backstory.
Make him slightly crazy with good reason again.
Make him trained under Lady Shiva again.
Give him back his storyline where he outsmarted Ra's
Don't make an undeserving professor X archetype who has less characterization than Batcow.
>>
>>81580074
I like him, I just wish he was still crazy.
>>
File: Batfamily03.jpg (520 KB, 1000x684) Image search: [Google]
Batfamily03.jpg
520 KB, 1000x684
>>81574627
It used to be not be so bad. Kate and Catwoman generally did their own thing, Babs was out of the field, and Jason was doing his anti-hero/villain thing.

Now DC is adding 2 new members at the same time, so the ol' cave is going to get pretty crowded.
>>
>>81580354
Isn't one going to be the new Robin?
>>
>>81580392
Oh my god I hope that duke doesn't become robin.
He would have such a more interesting storyline being in a duo with Luke
>>
>>81580392
Snyder wanted Duke to be the new Robin, but DC said no multiple times because we already have Damian who can carry his own title( 20k-30k) and is far more interesting than Duke will ever be
>>
File: What the fuck batman.jpg (30 KB, 432x364) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck batman.jpg
30 KB, 432x364
>>81580392
>>81580443
>>81580503
>>
>>81580503
Based DC. Now they just need to kill Duke off altogether.
>>
>>81580503
Isn't Duke going to be sidekicking in King's Batman?
>>
>>81580576
Yes, but not as Robin

>>81580545
I still can't believe they published that shit
>>
>>81580637
I bet he doesn't want the others because he's too emotionally involved with Tim, Damian and Jason, Wants to fuck Dick and he basically wants Harper so when she eventually dies he can keep moving along.
>>
>>81580545
What was that supposed to mean? It probably makes more sense in context, but I can't remember what it's from.
>>
>>81580256
She's using the Bat for good. Why would he beat her up for using his brand in the right way? That would be petulant... even for him.
>>
>>81566444

Those are some horribly drawn tits
>>
>>81580256
Because during 52 she was the only "batman" in town.
>>
>>81577616
Found Tzitzimine
>>
>>81580074
Shit writing, whiny fan base, had more relevance as a character alive than dead
>>
>>81581882
More relevant dead than alive
>>
>>81580545
is that batman ?
>>
On the topic of Batman, who is the best Batman villain and why is it Blight/Derek Powers?
>>
>>81582231
condiment king
>>
>>81566444
I hate that they consider Kate a full-on part of the family now. I liked that she was just a copy-cat doing things on her own.
But then so did JHWIII and Blackman and they walked, so no surprises there.
>>
>>81577313
Give me a break, Jason is actually pretty popular and well loved.

He just has some really vocal haters who for some reason seem really bothered by his existence.

>>81577575
>he created such a cancerous fanbase
I prefer them over dick and damian fanbases anytime, any day.
>>
>>81582772
You know that a fanbase is shit when they have to resort to the "b-b-but everyone else is worse" excuse as a defense
>>
>>81582934
Pretty much all character fanbases are horrible, they're like the nerd version of supporting a team, the Bat family just happen to have extra dedicated(cultish) ones.
>>
>>81577313
I think it's because his books have been so bad over the past few years that most people who took an interest in the character (thanks to the animated movie) stopped caring. It also doesn't help that Red Hood and the Outlaws got a publicity boost from the Starfire controversy, and that tends to attract only the most whiny and obsessive neckbeards from the dark corners of the internet. So you have a character that's been saddled with bad writing for five years, and a fanbase built from the "war against SJWs" who can't accept criticism. At this point, DC doesn't really care enough to put a better writer on him, because the book isn't a priority brand and sells just over the cancellation mark. Then throw in the fact that his writer Mary Sues him so hard, that other writers in Batfamily books promptly ignore for the sake of telling a coherent story. This results in the fanbase getting mad that they're not "respecting" their pet character enough, and bashing other characters (like Dick and Damian) who are defined by years of actual characterization instead of some DBZ edginess rating. A quick look at the comments in this post confirms all of this.
>>
>>81583048
>waffles for Stephanie
Dear God.
>>
>>81583086
>It also doesn't help that Red Hood and the Outlaws got a publicity boost from the Starfire controversy, and that tends to attract only the most whiny and obsessive neckbeards from the dark corners of the internet. So you have a character that's been saddled with bad writing for five years, and a fanbase built from the "war against SJWs" who can't accept criticism.
Best is how Lobdell is SJW. He's one who outed Northstar. Isn't that guy from Teen Titans with purple power bricks also gay?
>>
>>81583086
To add to this, I'm not saying that Dick or Damian don't have shitty fans. Every character does, especially in franchises that are made up of many, many characters (Batfamily, Green Lantern, X-Men, Flashes). But Dick and Damian have had the benefit of having a number of well- receIved and popular books over the past few years (Dickbats era, Morrison run, Grayson, Tomasi/Gleason) that they also bring in a lot of more reasonable fans to dilute the shittiness of the worst fanboys. Jason doesn't have that benefit because he's basically synonymous with a shit writer who's known mostly for tanking several franchises and being friendly with Bob Harras
>>
>>81583118
Eh, he's a sexist SJW if that makes sense. He did sexually harass a woman at a panel and then apologized to only her husband.

But yeah, Bunker is the only worthwhile contribution he's made to DC since the New 52
>>
>>81567440
I like this.

Batman being Justice League full time cause how the hell can he save the world and universe with the JL while having time to patrol gotham?

Jason and Cassie would be the one they call if they need to do some shit that the Batfamily can't do like assassination behind the scenes without Bruce knowing, like the X-force.
>>
>>81583193
>He did sexually harass a woman at a panel and then apologized to only her husband.
Kek, that's amazing. He sounds like a stereotype sexist villain from a Batgirl comic.
>>
>>81583193
>Eh, he's a sexist SJW if that makes sense. He did sexually harass a woman at a panel and then apologized to only her husband.
Ha.
>But yeah, Bunker is the only worthwhile contribution he's made to DC since the New 52
And now he's getting shafted in favor of fan-favorite New Teen Titans. Lame. He was GL without ring.
>>
>>81567090
it's actually smart to separate Bruce/Tim/Steph/I guess stupid Harper
then have book about Batwoman and Oracle basically babysitting Damian and getting in real detective shenanigans
Dick/Jason should just have a bunch of spy fun and interact with all the DC kinda non canon like Harley
just fun stuff
>>
>>81580552
King has a hard on for him. King is basically a cuck lowkey
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.