[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archer thread for the premiere tonight Season 7 Episode 2 "The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: archer-season-7-4.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
archer-season-7-4.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1688
Archer thread for the premiere tonight

Season 7 Episode 2

"The Handoff"
Archer and Lana make a tricky handoff while the rest of the gang hears the best voicemail ever.
>>
>>81565932
>premiere
>second episode of the season

Premiere of what exactly?
>>
File: archer-season-7-1.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
archer-season-7-1.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1688
>>81566024
The premiere of the second episode, dick nuts.
>>
>>81566024
The episode.
>>
>>81565932
The first episode was weird because it was just amusing and actually did a good job of referencing the first seasons.

And I have no idea why, but when Ray just got up out of his chair was actually the funniest moment for me.
>>
>>81566334
Yeah, the references were a lot less hamfisted. Gives me hope for the rest of the season.

Before anyone asks for a stream, arc-onai has an FX stream that shows whatevers playing on the channel in real time, but its a little laggy.
>>
>>81565932
>archer
>tonight
>>
>>81567655
Its April 7, 2016.

It shows on FX at 10pm eastern time.
>>
Are Archer and Lana detectives now or is cyrill the detective and they are just his PIs
>>
>>81569026
Cyril is the only one who was eligible for a California license. Mallory is still in charge.
>>
>>81572477
I don't really see why though. I forget, did they mention she was supplying what little money they had left?
>>
>>81572633
Cheryl I would assume
>>
Stream where?
>>
>>81572891
I would expect brettygood , but theyre doing some gay bangkok livestream shit
>>
>>81572923
Tch
>>
Archer knows the weirdest shit.
>>
File: 1440252942305.png (153 KB, 375x329) Image search: [Google]
1440252942305.png
153 KB, 375x329
>>81572891
We are streaming it.

http://199.195.248.155:10701/niggers.ts
http://170.130.1.95:9720/on3

OPEN VLC

CTRL+N -> PASTE AN URL -> PLAY
>>
This episode is already funnier than the last one.
>>
Cheryl is hot with a ponytail
>>
Jewed
>>
ok, this is why the show isnt funny anymore
>>
DAMN ARCHER
>>
Jesus Christ Archer
>>
>>81573388
>>81573383
w-what happened to his clothes
>>
That was convenient.
>>
This show needs more badass Malory moments
>>
>15 posts between the episode starting to air and the episode finishing
dead fanbase
e
a
d
s
h
o
w
>>
Are we not doing phrasing, anymore?
>>
>>81573992
>not torrenting it in 1080p later and watching without ads
>>
Wow, what happened? I mean I know that the show's gotten worse over the seasons, but damn. I remember when Archer threads would get like 200+ posts, but now... just like, 15. Is it really /that/ bad now?
>>
>>81573992
The shows gone way down hill
What do you even expect?

I honestly don't know why they wrote it this way, what were they trying to accomplish?
>>
>>81574091
I can't speak for much because I only come on /co/ for these threads, but I already like this season more than where it was two episodes in last season.
>>
any mega?
>>
Pretty cool.

Hope we see more of Patton.
>>
>>81574091
1) The amount of posts a thread gets on /co/ is not in any way an indicator of quality
2) /co/ rarely gives anything a second chance after it's decided to hate it, and even when it does it takes a long time and will only get back to half of what it was because a lot of what it used to be was new fad hype
>>
I don't want to jinx it, but these two episode have maybe evoked Frisky Dingo the most so far. Really hope they can keep it up.
>>
>can't stream
>no mega
>>
>>81575466
To be fair vice was really, really, awful. I wouldn't blame anyone for walking.
>>
anyone streaming again?
>>
Aww shit I missed it and I'm at work and can't watch the rerun. Looks like no Mega either...
>>
>>81578864
It's been up on kat for ~2 hours already
>>
>>81565932
Putlocker.is best place to stream it or ant tv show.
>>
Great episode.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.
>>
So Ray's NOT paralyzed for real?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.