[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this takes place between the end of the movie and the marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: q56cNEHl.jpg (47 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
q56cNEHl.jpg
47 KB, 640x360
If this takes place between the end of the movie and the marriage short, why is her hair still long and blonde? Its not like there arent books that take place in that time period where her hairs still short.

Also we're getting a new TV movie to serve as a pilot for the show.
>>
>>81564582
she uh... recharges with sunlight?
>>
>>81564582
>A 2D Tangled show is being made
YAY!
>Her hair is long after the movie
The fuck?

I don't get this. I can't think of any in-universe reason for this that isn't bullshit.
>>
oh well i guess this gives precedent for the prince turning back into the beast if they do some continuing media of that
>>
>>81564672
Rapunzel confirmed for Hamon user.
>>
>>81565218
At least the sequels take place in between the first movie. I don't know about how it works in any other media.
>>
File: 1409195080292.jpg (53 KB, 484x515) Image search: [Google]
1409195080292.jpg
53 KB, 484x515
>>81565004
>Protagonist that was kidnapped and only ever loved for her magic hair
>She cuts it off at the end and finds someone who actually cares for her
>The sequel has her grow it back for marketing purposes
>>
>>81564582
I think it's because it's more iconic that way. She also has the long hair in the Disney Princess franchise. Fuck continuity, I suppose.
>>
>>81565004
>>81564582
That's the plot of the pilot movie: Why does Rapunzel's hair grow back

Also
>Disney
>Acknowledging print spinoffs in animated material
>>
>>81564582
Because $$$ > continuity
>>
>>81565406
>hamon user
>not kryptonion
Please leave
>>
>>81564582
>TV movie is about Rapunzel's hair coming back
>She loses it again in the finale
This is most likely what will happen. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show for what it is.
>>
>>81564582
Because why the fuck bother making a Rapunzel show if she does not have any hair?
>>
>>81565472
It's like all that merchandise of Merida in that dress she hated.
>>
>>81568230
Either this or it's not really part of the canons.

I for one I'm excited for this. If it ends up being like Aladdin's TV series I'll be happy.

also excited for Big Hero 6 too
>>
>>81570166
I'm really excited for Big Hero 6. It should've been a cartoon series in the first place.
>>
Funny this was brought up. Some Disney 4th people visited my school and said this was something that absolutely had to come back (her hair) in the series but they spent an insane amount of time thinking of how it'll come back instead of it just being long again and they found out how it'll come back.

It'll come back in a not stupid way they promised.
>>
>>81572364
Also this was higher up Disney's decision not tv Disney's. Even they were confused about having the hair come back.
>>
>>81564582
You know, even if it was still long, if they had decided to make her hair brown instead of blonde, no one would have to question this as much anymore.
>>
>Tangled show
>Basically copies Penn Zero's art design

I mean, it's not bad. But ehh? Also yeah, short hair > long hair.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.