[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was wondering what Iron Fist's costume would look like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 434x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 434x442
I was wondering what Iron Fist's costume would look like. I think it should be traditional K'un-Lunian garb, so cloth. Seeing as how even Spidey wasn't able to avoid MCU panel breaks, it concerned me. However, Doctor Strange's costume gives me hope Danny's won't be a panelled mess like Matt's. I am wondering how they'll pull off the mask though, without it looking corny. It needs to be a pretty snug fit.
>>
>>81557159
They basically need to use Matt's black costume from S1 and make it green and yellow.
>>
>>81557267
And eye-holes, and a more "Eastern-aesthetic". Plus a sash.
>>
>top portion of the head covered up in comic
>bottom portion of head covered up in the show

you know this is going to happen.
hell, they might not even bother giving him a mask in the first place.
>>
>>81558849
They should give him a mask. Helps with the whole "secret identity" thing. Who will think a rich WASP pretty boy, is a Kung-Fu vigilante kicking people in the face in Harlem? Heck, if someone was looking for him under the mask, they'd probably think they were looking for as Asian guy.

>Cough.
>>
>>81557159
That, or MUA2
>>
>>81559441
>Ultimate Alliance costume, minus the body guard (What the heck?).

God-tier.
>>
>>81558849
So, Elektra all over again?
>>
>>81557267
This pretty much. Have a mook comment something like "I thought you were running around in an outfit with horns now..."
>>
Who else is ridiculously hype for this series?
>>
File: IF.jpg (156 KB, 755x706) Image search: [Google]
IF.jpg
156 KB, 755x706
>>81557159
pic related, but with a daredevil S1 bandana instead of a turban.
>>
>>81560513
Wouldn't want Danny swagger-Jacking the look of past Fists, but a loose-ish look like Bei's mixed with Danny IIF costume, could look good.
>>
>>81558760
With a Dragon on the front. Can't forget that.
>>
We're not getting the "White-out" eyes, are we? So, like Marvel Premiere?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.