[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel now that this >>>/trash/ is no longer canon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Star_Wars_Rebels_Characters-3.jpg (47 KB, 432x250) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Rebels_Characters-3.jpg
47 KB, 432x250
>>
>>81556821
Bump
>>
I do not like shows that try too hard to have multiple moods. This show being one of them.

>omg look at this kids having fun and saving the world so wacky and radical!
>oh noes a brutal death happened! now we're super mature!

Pick one ffs.
>>
I don't care about canon, but I also don't really like the show.

The animation is pretty good and the characters are pretty expressive for a CG cartoon, but the writing is super bland and the character designs are kind of hard to look at. It's just a really mediocre show.
>>
Don't tell me you think Rogue One knocked it out of canon. It takes place years before that movie
>>
>>81557323
Teen Titans
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe
Adventure Time
Over the Garden Wall
ATLA
TLOK
Clone Wars for some of it
Rebels

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>81556821
>>>>/trash/
Hey don't lump the furfags in with that shit
>>
>>81556821
>no longer canon

What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>81556821
It's still fucking canon you idiot what are you going on about? Some the characters and things in this show are going to be mentioned in rogue one
>>
>>81557323
Never create fiction anon.
>>
>>81556821
>>81557323
..the show is too 'character based', with each episode being focused on a character, and a last episode being plot based. If the characters were actually interesting, that could work. But in rebels they are too generic for me to even bother.
and the main character is a mary sue. There, i said it
>>
>>81556821
Please don't get my hopes up anon
>>
>>81556821
What exactly is the plot of this show? I seemed to childish to catch my interest (I know that's dumb to say about a cartoon but I mean like Disney Junior childish)
>>
>>81560261
You were right to figure you were going to bitched at for misusing mary sue, yet you did it. He constantly get shit on, and the only thing exceptional about him is that he can connect with animals. He's honestly one of the better things about the show right now.
>>
>>81556821
Except it is.

Even if it isn't, we'd still talk about it.
>>
>>81557323
t. Snyder
>>
File: 1393196094966.png (5 KB, 239x258) Image search: [Google]
1393196094966.png
5 KB, 239x258
This guy has been prowling /swco/ threads for days going on about how the only canon things in Star Wars are the movies. Like canon is the only thing that matters to him.

Disregard him, his whole argument is
>stop liking what I don't like

He's a shithead who just wants attention.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.