[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still watch because I still actually read and enjoy comics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 900x1379) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 900x1379
I still watch because I still actually read and enjoy comics. And I don't plan on stopping. Who's with me?
>>
>>81555017
You enjoy comics so you want to watch a soap opera?

I'm still watching As The World Turns because I like science fiction.
>>
File: 1411969274738.jpg (58 KB, 445x372) Image search: [Google]
1411969274738.jpg
58 KB, 445x372
>>81555017
Sorry Amel
>>
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 635x842) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54 KB, 635x842
I'll still watch it. I've been invested in this series for years, why would I stop now?
>>
>>81555054
Wow comics never had drama wow what's with this show wow.
>>
>>81555054
>He thinks capeshit isn't soap opera with steroids

Step it up, fäm, you're embarrassing yourself
>>
If you enjoyed comics, wouldn't you not want to watch this?
>>
>>81555054
>I only look at the pictures.
>>
>>81555017

There is a webcomic about watching the smallville series finale that explains continuing to watch this shit
>>
>>81555576
Explain?
>>
>>81555635

The comic starts with a person coming out of his room after watching the smallville finale and his friends ask if it was good

I cant seem to find the webcomic and dont want to give away the punchline in my post
>>
>>81555100
This.

Plus I'm interested to see how they'll stop Darhk and Ruvee without killing them.
>>
>>81555017
I like comics but I dropped this last year because it's bad
>>
>>81555017
That's some backwards logic. I stopped watching because I still actually read and enjoy comics. I like the cast and I love the characters but it seems like the writers are just constantly trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Like they want to defy our expectations from the comics "just because".
>>
The shittest series I have ever seen, not really.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.