[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new gl for dc movieverse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
So let's say they needed to chooses a new gl since Reynolds is deadpool. Who would you guys like to be the new gl, reboot hal, john, Kyle, or guy. Who would be your favorite choice as actors for each.
>>
All of them at once, played by Nicolas Cage, Steve Buschemi and Idris Elba.

I'm available part and full time, WB.
>>
inb4 Idris Elba John Stewart.
>>
Kyle because fuela my nostalgia and I like his costume and is the only green lartern toy I have
>>
>>81547775
Fuck I love this idea
>>
>ask /co/ to cast a black character
>Idris Elba
>>
Jospeh Gordon as Kyle.
>>
John and Kyle with John training Kyle.
I'd love to see Guy, but he's ginger so they'd make him black.
>>
>>81547896
Either that or have a heavy Scottish accent
>>
>>81547761
>not alan, simon or jessica
I mean, it's not like we're getting them, but we're not getting Kyle or Guy either.
>>
>>81547847
Kyle's the only one I want to see, I like this, I would interject keanu as kyle as well but I know how /co/ feels about him so, I'll JGL
>>
>>81547927
It's just what if.
Who would you cast for them though?
>>
Human GLs suck. Use Sinestro. Justify it with some fluff about wanting to keep 2814 safe as one last tribute to his lost friend Abin Sur while his replacement is being trained on Oa.
>>
>>81547922
Just have Sacha Cohen play him then. Problem solved.
>>
>Green Lantern Corps movie.
>Hal and Stewart focal with small nod to Guy.
>Hal played by Arnie Hammer.
>Stewart played by Michael Ealy.
>Sinestro played by Mark Strong.
>>
>>81547839
Well the guy is blank as fresh paper, if all you want is token black guy he's the low hanging fruit, he can be anything because he's got nothing actually distinctive about him except being black.
Which is actually a good match upon reflection since John is a pretty boring guy.

Me? I'd pick Michael Jai White for the role.
>>
Matt Bomer as Hal
>>
>>81547761
Baz and Cruz

Disfuncrtifonalf Buddycop movie in space I would lovd
>>
>>81548991
>except Idris is a far better actor than Michael White.
>>
>>81547761
Can't Reynolds be Hal anyway?
>>
>>81547761
Actress doesn't matter but I'd pick the movie to be about Arisia or Soranik Natu.

Because colored butts.
>>
It's simple. Do Kyle. Have guy and John casted already. Then show Kyle learning how to be gl and a hero while telling the fall of hal Jordan and the corps in flashbacks. You don't even really need to show hal if it's done from ganthets perspective. Just show random gls getting taken out by constructs, the guardians freaking out, ganthet becoming the last guardian, then him racing to the central battery only to be too late and see hals(parallax) silhouette leaving the battery. Then Kyle finds Alex in the fridge .
>>
>>81547761
Jack Black as Guy
>>
>>81552127
I really like your idea.
>>
>>81552263
Thank you
>>
>>81552127
>Kyle finds Alex in the fridge

kek so edgy
>>
Hal could be Nate Fillion. Have the older Hal going. Pair him with Idris Elba.
>>
>>81552127
>Do Kyle. Have guy and John casted already. Then show Kyle learning how to be gl and a hero while telling the fall of hal Jordan and the corps in flashbacks. You don't even really need to show hal if it's done from ganthets perspective.
What's the point of leaving Hal out entirely
>>
>>81550278
After all his jokes and shitting on the GL movie he made, not sure they would want him back...
>>
Have it be bout john and guy
>john played by Dwayne Johnson
>guy played by Jason Statham
>Buddy cop type of film
>Then cameo of kyle who is played by Dane cook
>Story is hal went insane from something then got teleported by the alien midgets to another universe where he's been mutilated and turned into a freak
>john and guy at odds of who should do what
>big bad so powerful needs multiple gls to beat pops up
>can't beat it right away need to go to other planets to figure out how to beat
>big bad slowly making its way to earth
>they meet somebody who knows what to do he explains shit
>big bad makes it to earth slowly starts destroying shit superman tier destruction news and shit losing there shit
>john and guy rush to earth, lots of alien gls helping out
>alien midgets all like oh shit let's use a power that less us see potential gl on earth pans to certain people all staring at the monster shows them glowing a lil bit of green
>big bad can't be beat all gls die cuz gl sucks
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.