[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't post or even browse /co/ but I just watched this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: justice league war.jpg (168 KB, 1900x900) Image search: [Google]
justice league war.jpg
168 KB, 1900x900
I don't post or even browse /co/ but I just watched this on Netflix and thought it was great.
Is there a recommended viewing order for the DC Animated Universe? Also where can I find shows/movies not on Netflix?
>>
>>81547339
>War
>great
just watch everything in release order since you're so easily pleased by garbage

if you want an actually good Justice League movie, watch New Frontier
>>
>>81547366
Wow you guys are just as pretentious as /tv/.
Guess I'll just figure it out on my own.
>>
>>81547366
Yeah, not muh was strong in me.
>no sharks eating fuck out of parademons
And Billy annoyed me with his VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY chanting.
>>
>>81547377

Seriously, if you liked War, you'll probably like anything, so no point in asking, just watch whatever.
>>
>>81547470
Essentially, this. Just go, OP.
>>
>>81547366
this isn't the place for insulting.

OP there isn't really a rec thread for shows. Just watch the DCAU in order they came out, Batman Animated on
>>
I guess I would say
War -> Throne of Atlantis -> Son of Batman -> Batman vs Robin -> Batman Bad Blood -> Justice League vs Teen Titans

And then afterwards go watch what is probably the better stuff: Wonder Woman 2009, Batman Under the Hood, Justice League Crisis on Two Earths, Justice League Doom. I think Young Justice (a TV show) uses the same designs as Doom. All these feel like they could be put together. I guess The Flashpoint Paradox could be viewed as rebooting this universe in the Justice League War one.

And then All-Star Superman, Batman Year One, Dark Knight Returns.

Animated DC is normally really really great. DC Animated Universe is fantastic, go watch Batman the Animated Series (movies Mask of The Phantasm and Batman Beyond Return of the Joker are there, Batman Beyond is together with it but if you don't feel like it just watched Return of the Joker honest), Superman the Animated Series, Justice League/Unlimited, Green Lantern Animated Series.

There's a lot of DC animated and like 90% of it is worth watching. And the those that aren't would be contested by some people.
>>
>>81547377
It's an okay movie; it's a time killer. GL and Batgod was probably my favorite thing about the movie
>>
>>81547539
YJ is more similar to Son of Batman,BvR and JLvTT
>>
>>81547339
don't mind all these pretentious posters in here. War was good, watch throne of Atlantis next. Those are the only two good ones from the latest dcau. The others, such as son of batman, suicide squad, jl vs tt and a couple others, aren't very good but they each have their own redeeming qualities.

If I were you I'd go watch flashpoint paradox, under the red hood, and justice league doom before any of the more recent ones.

If you want to go classic, there is the mask of the phantasm, subzero, and return of the joker.
>>
>>81547339
If you liked War then you will like JL Throne of Atlantis and Justice League vs Teen Titans

I would personally recommend The Dark Knight Returns Pt1&2 and Batman Year One and Batman Under the Hood
>>
Great
>Justice League New Frontier
>Batman Under the Red Hood
>Green Lantern Emerald Knights
>Batman Year One
>Batman The Dark Knight Returns
>Justice League Gods and Monsters

Decent
>Wonder Woman
>Green Lantern First Flight
>Superman/Batman Public Enemies
>Justice League Crisis on Two Earths
>Superman/Batman Apocalypse
>All-Star Superman
>Justice League Doom
>Superman vs The Elite
>Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox
>Batman Assault on Arkham

Mediocre
>Superman Doomsday
>Superman Unbound
>Justice League War
>Batman vs Robin
>Batman Bat Blood
>Justice League vs Teen Titans

Bad
>Son of Batman
>Justice League Throne of Atlantis
>>
>>81547670
>War was good
My sides are gone.
Just watch anything OP, if you like War you'll like anything.
>>
>>81547670
>Those are the only two good ones from the latest dcau

You forgot Gods and Monsters
>>
>>81547339
Where can you u find shows or moviws kisscartoondotcom
>>
>>81547887
What about BatmAnime?
>>
>>81547377
maybe you should go back there
>>
>>81551348
Gotham Knight? The stories ranged from kind of decent to mediocre.
>>
>>81547887
What about Batman:Gotham Knight, the Lego stuff, the Batman Unlimited stuff, JLA: Trapped in Time, Mask of the Phantasm, Return of the Joker, Mystery of the Batwoman, Superman/Shazam power hour and the Showcases?
>>
>>81547585
it was more like flashpoint
>>
>>81551518
Great
>Lego Justice League Cosmic Clash
>Lego Justice League vs Bizarro League
>The Lego Movie
>Mask of the Phantasm

Decent
>Lego Batman DC Superheroes Unite
>Lego Batman Be-Leaguered
>Lego Justice League Attack of Legion of Doom
>Return of the Joker
>DC Green Arrow showcase
>DC Jonah Hex showcase
>Gotham Knight: Have I got a story for you

Mediocre
>Rest of Gotham Knight
>JLA: Trapped in Time

I've not watched the rest.
>>
>>81551715
Trapped in Time was meme you cuck
>>
>>81551715
>Great
DC Spectre showcase for sure
>Decent
The Catwoman showcase and the Batwomen story
>>81551752
what?
>>
>>81551752
Sorry, I don't browse reddit.
>>
>>81551774
>Spectre
Oh yeah forgot about that, but I agree.
>>
>>81547377
They're right though. War was one if the worst. If you liked it you're in for a treat when you watch the rest
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.