[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game Grumps Animated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
https://youtu.be/Te_59rYqtis
>>
>>81542288
I find this less than adequate.
Not the animation, animation's actually decent for what it is.
>>
speaking of animated game grumps
ive been looking for this one

it was from older GG episodes because it had jon in it and it was pure gay stuff taken out of context
>>
I miss Jon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVnR2dwwPNA
>>
File: babby.jpg (84 KB, 969x771) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
84 KB, 969x771
>you will never live in a dimension where Arin leaves instead of Jon and we get Jon & Danny Game Grumps
>>
>>81543400
Jon and Danny wouldn't work.
Dan just wants to sit in the couch and ramble on about things he did 15 years ago.
Jon interrupts too much for that.

Arin and Danny get along because deep down inside, Arin just wants someone to take over.
>>
>>81543400

danny is the one that fucked game grumps up, he doesn't know shit about anything that is not ''partying!!! looool!''
>>
>>81543783
I find that preferable to Jontron and his bottomless well of knowledge about sub-par 90s games whose value is inflated by nostalgia

and also his belief that higher volume=more funnier
>>
>>81543820

that's fucking reatarded.

I use to watch the show to see video games that I don't feel like playing while drawing and learning about video game shit and having fun with it.

Without Jontron is literally watching guys play video games and have fun instead of me having fun.

like you can tell that Arin keeps the video game design talk at a minumun because dumbass Danny doesn't know shit about anything
>>
>>81543783
>danny is the one that fucked game grumps up
No, that blame solely lies on Arin.

Danny is just a "go with the flow" kind of person. If the show is going down that kind of path, then it's the fault of the one running the show, namely Arin.
>>
Walkin' around in my banana shoes
Walkin' aroooound in my banana shoes
Goin' squish squish squish
Squish squish squish
Squish squish squish
Knock it out of the park

I miss it, guys ;-;
>>
>>81542288
Arin's laugh sounds so forced.
>>
File: 1265342156.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1265342156.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>81544947
We all do, anon. We all do.
>>
>>81543820
>>81543783
Guys guys!

You're both right.

It shoulda just been Matt and Woolie who took over grumps so we could piss and moan about their horrible knowledge of Marvel.
>>
>>81543400
Danny is too passive of a person to mesh well with Jon. I liked Jon and Arin because Jon would actually disagree and argue with him.
Not that I like Danny because I do. Arin could have done far worse in getting a replacement for Jon. Just sucks that pretty much everyone in the channel now is "Boooo games today suck"
>>
>>81545350
Not that I don't like Danny*
>>
>>81543884
Danny can hardly play anything anyways.
His depth perception sucks with 3d games.
>>
>>81544097

yeeeah no, he only talks about what he knows, which is partying an a normie life.

Jontron is the kind of person that is so educated about shit tht is able to talk about stuff that he doesn't know about.

When Arin talks about something that Danny doesn't know about, he goes all '' that reminds me to a time when I was hangin out with some friends and the story has nothing to do with gameplay on mario world.''
>>
>went on a media black or for a game that I'm waiting to play without any spoilers that I already paid for
> games grumps gets it a week before me for free. While I just have to sit here and wait

This aggravates me more then it should. It's not even that big of a deal because it's not like the game in question is going to have any huge surprises anyway in terms of story or anything . I'm just salty I gotta wait on a product that's already done and ready.
>>
>>81545442
Arin has the same exact problem though.
>>
>>81545527

yeah, they are really bad playes, I don't get it.

I'm really good at video game since I was a kid, recently I haven't been playinf too many video games, only team fortress for free.

and yet I can tell that Arin and Danny are reaaaally bad, like they play a super nintendo game and they don't try to push all the buttons when the game start to see if they do something.

A lot of times they get stuck on a placer and all they had to do was push ''R'' or something
>>
>>81545442
Danny needs to play some mega man games.

Also every time Danny plays a point and click game , it's magical. They seriously need to do a sam and max game with Danny and Ross.
>>
>>81545613

don't you mean every time he plays a game that he already has played and giving us further proof that he can only talk and be good at things about himself?

that was punch out and king's quest
>>
>>81542288
I like most of the early stuff, but once it became all about money (around when jon left) the quality started falling. I still enjoys alot of the content, but it really shows that this is a job for them. I used to enjoy the episodes that they made while tired, cause they didnt follow a shedual and need more content.

The latest play through of ocarina is unwatchable because of arins terrible jokes and screeching, with danny just laughing and taking it.

Does danny really not do drugs like he says?
>>
>>81545527
He's arguably worse. He doesn't have the patience to take two seconds to learn what the game is trying to tell him, but then complains about not knowing what to do and it's somehow the game's fault.

Danny at least seems to at times TRY to enjoy the game, but then Arin shoots him down and has to convince him of how terrible an experience it is. To be fair, I think that was also somewhat true of the JonTron days as well. Arin just seems to have a negative personality, or at least doesn't like games all that much, despite having a show all about them.

It can really put a damper on what should be a fun experience. But I suppose "Two people goofing off instead of paying enough attention to learn a game" is probably the appeal for some.
>>
;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJhwjNfJPs8
>>
>>81545486
>and they subtly shill it

they do for a few games
>>
>Three years later, people still instantly start talking about Jon when Game Grumps comes up
Damn, was that much the soul of GG?
>>
File: 1459820970553.jpg (72 KB, 628x473) Image search: [Google]
1459820970553.jpg
72 KB, 628x473
>>81545674
The worst part is that it used to be "Two friends playing games" before it turned into "The Wacky Gamerz Show". There's little to no gameplay value to be found in the show anymore. I pretty genuinely enjoy Danny and Arin so I can stomach it, but the show is nowhere near the same quality it used to be.
>>
>all the hosts are terrible at games
it is almost like it is some kind of comedy right guys?
>>
>>81545766
Not him alone, rather his chemistry with Arin. A lot of the interaction between Arin and Danny is genuine, but oftentimes falls flat because they both play pretty safe jokes. This makes for a generally chill atmosphere but most of the magic and comedy left with Jon.

Jon was off-the-wall and while it could be grating at times, his lack of filter worked well against Arin.
>>
>>81545703
arin looked so genuinely happy back in the day
>>
>>81545527
>>81545611
>>81545674
It's the real reason he hates Ocarina of Time.

It all clicked when he was talking to Jon about it and he said he died constantly while playing through it.

I will submit that I am garbage at vidya, but even as a kid I barely ever died playing OoT. He just cannot do 3D games.
>>
>>81545766
Yes in a way.

GG never was the same after he left. It's slowly turned into this small corporatized channel that just churns out episodes. I've lost count of how many grumps there are now to keep up with their output.

Also the fact that it was so shady and there was obviously SOME sort of scandal that happened in the background they tried to keep quiet. Not saying it was Jon cucking Arin or something, but it obviously wasn't as nice buddy buddy as they wanted it to appear.
>>
>>81545730
>subtly

Remember when they played that awful tale of two brothers game everyone unanimously agreed was shit, and did their best to make it sound like a super cool and awesome game? They didn't make fun of any flaws like they do for every single game they play, even the good ones, and almost sounded like they were reading bullet points from a script they were given at times. You can tell they were explicitly told not to make the game look bad in any way.

Literally no fucking shame at all. They could have just said "no, we don't want to shill your awful game" but I guess Arin needed more chin wax that week.
>>
>>81545766
Not so much that but the dynamic between Arin and Jon was so much better than Arin and Danny.

The show felt more natural, like two dudes just playing video games and fucking around now they really play up the "show" aspect. Plus Arin worked better as a straight man than the loud one, he'd have his moments (WHAT IS THIS? comes to mind) but Jon was always the loud one.

Plus that was back when Game Grumps was just Game Grumps with no other shows on the channel with the only guest star being Grant Kirkhope.
>>
>>81545800
Barry's good at games, but he's not very funny
>>
>>81543462
Arin is in way too deep at this point, along with the fact it's fairly easy money all things considered. Not like he's going back to animation any time soon really.
>>
>>81545885
Fuck off, Brothers received a pretty decent amount of praise from critics and the public. They're pretty transparent about when they shill.
>>
File: Eltingville03.jpg (53 KB, 255x262) Image search: [Google]
Eltingville03.jpg
53 KB, 255x262
Remember that time when Arin's wife bought cheap earings and shit for like 2 dollars and re-sold them as necklaces for like a 100 dollars claiming that they were hand made?

And then people found out and Arin was doing damage control a lot, then people asked for their money back and Arin just said '' And to the people asking for their money back: ARE YOU CRAZY???''

and that was the end of it
>>
>>81545885
That was a really egregious example.

I remember when they did Dead Space 3 and it was OBVIOUS it was payed shilling because they made fun of the fact as hard as possible the entire time. That was back with Jon too. They're much more shill friendly now.
>>
>>81545936
OH IT'S A RAINBOW CRESTED CARDULON
>>
>>81545885
Tale of two brothers was really good what are you on about?
>>
File: 1459839412965.gif (12 KB, 227x224) Image search: [Google]
1459839412965.gif
12 KB, 227x224
For all of you niggas who miss Golden Age Grumps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uirG8kKcQKU
>>
>>81545885

what? That game good critical acclaim as one of those ''games that are also art'' kind of games.

it looked realyl good too, but I bet that is more along the lines of the Tell Tale games, in that is more about the experience rather than deep gameplay
>>
>>81545875
Not that it matters, JonTron is better without them.
>>
>>81545991
I do miss this.
>>
>>81545936
>They're much more shill friendly now
I like how they handle the ads though, try to have fun with it
>>
File: Serena the Nintendo Teen.webm (3 MB, 391x220) Image search: [Google]
Serena the Nintendo Teen.webm
3 MB, 391x220
I don't want to advertise, but any Kyle Bosman/GT fans in this thread?
>>
I enjoy it about as much now than I did when Jon was on.
It took me a while to get used to Dan but he's cool. I actually think he's a more naturally funny person than Jon or Arin but he's not video-game funny, and I can see why people aren't happy with that.
As for the show getting more "safe" I don't think that was ever a conscious decision to clean up their act, I think that's more a natural transition from Jon to Dan. Danny's almost 15 years older than Jon with a shit ton more life experience and a generally more laid back personality, it was almost inevitable that he'd have a more mature sense of humor and level of self-control.
>>
>>81545766
Jon mentioned in an offhanded way on one of Oney's podcast episodes that you can only do the same thing for so long before the formula starts getting stale. This was in relation to Game Grumps and wanting to work on his own show.

I'm pretty sure Arin was ready to go into full sell out mode after the first year and Jon was done and ready to jump ship anyway.

In other words I'm fairly sure the show would have lost its soul after the first year with or without Jon. That's when Arin decided to make a bunch of terrible spin-off shows and shove his unfunny friends and girlfriend into everything.

Of course that's all speculation from a giant anonymous faggot so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>81545875
Has the reason for Jon leaving ever been explained by either of them?
>>
File: 1459801799993.jpg (3 KB, 124x126) Image search: [Google]
1459801799993.jpg
3 KB, 124x126
>>81546017
Holy fuck shit you're braindead. Just because its narrative is artsy bullshit doesn't preclude it from having good gameplay. Controlling two characters with the joysticks offered a lot of interesting and unique puzzles and challenges.

Get your facts straight before you go around spewin' shit.
>>
>>81546019
Has Arin even animated anything recently or has GG completely taken over his life?

Jon seems to be doing fine on his own, yeah he shills a bit but at least he's still doing what made him famous.
>>
>>81545931
Yeah that response of "HOW DARE YOU LET MY WIFE SCAM YOU OUT OF MONEY!?" is what made me drop GG. It proved to me these guys could get away with anything and they just didn't care anymore.
>>
>>81546083
He and Ross go on about personal projects but it's been years since we've seen anything from them. I know that Arin, at least, allows other animators to get exposure / payment by featuring them every week on the channel. Not animating, but at least he's still working with the medium I suppose.
>>
>>81546053
He could have at least finished Sonic '06 before jumping ship.
>>
>>81546083
>yeah he shills a bit
I'd shill for money, wonder how much he gets from Audible for the plugs at the end, fuck he probably gets a free subs to the site even I'd expect.
>>
>>81546083
He did storyboarding for some of the Starbomb videos, I think. Aside from that no big projects.
>>
>>81545931
when did that happen? I stopped watching them a while ago. That must of been the nail in the coffin for anybody still watching them.
>>
>>81546079
>Walking simulator
>With TWO JOYSTICKS

Game of the Year 11/10 it's ok - IGN
GAMES ARE ART NOW SO OUR PROFESSION IS RESPECTABLE, DAD - Kotaku
>>
>>81542288
it's amazing that arin isn't even worst grump anymore thanks to ross, and then brian. jesus christ who decided it was a good idea for brian to talk
>>
>>81546083
Arin and Ross are working on Gameoverse. That ties in to the death of YT animation, which is a whole different discussion.
>>
>>81546083
Naw Arin went full sellout lazy east coaster mode. No new animation for a few years now. Not knocking him for it though nor will I ever shit on anyone for selling out
>>
>>81546065
>Has the reason for Jon leaving ever been explained by either of them?
>>81546053
>Arin was ready to go into full sell out mode

I think this anon is right, jon didnt want that, he wanted 2 friends playing games
>>
>>81546065
Jon has released small hints here and there that there was more going on that he feels bad for having to keep under wraps.

The most I've seen was when he was on Sleepycast and said that at one point he just realized Game Grumps was all that he was doing and that it was pretty much a daily thing that he just didn't want to do any more.
>>
>>81546141
Thank you for your amazing insight as to why a game that designed puzzles based around a fun concept (and did it well) is a bad game.

Forgive me senpai for my shit opinion.
>>
>>81545931
>>81546112

>Raw materials were $2
>Fashioned into a necklace, it is now worth $40

I don't really see the problem? This is literally how buying shit works. You're paying for a "Suzy made" necklace. She's "famous". Unless she told you it's real gold and that's why it's expensive when it wasn't, you really have no right to complain. You're the dumbass that dropped $40 on shitty looking jewelry.
>>
>>81546151
Yeah. I can understand that. Still though its not bad to also nudge them and hope you see that glint of hope in their fat eyes before they seal shut forever from eating pizza pockets on youtube money.
>>
>>81546174
He probably never saw Game Grumps as a long term thing honestly, but probably something fun to do while getting some broad exposure, though it grew far bigger than he thought it would and kind of got stuck. At least he's doing what he wants now I suppose.
>>
>>81546047
I like Danny most times, but I find Brian to be the best now. He's a cranky old fuck that's way smarter than anyone on the team and constantly treats them all like dumb babies. It's fantastic.
>>
>>81546200

she literally just added a 2 dollars silver string.

and no, I dind't wasted any money on that, but I read about it when it was going on
>>
>>81546117
I genuinely want to know how it ends, without playing it

How great would it be if jon came back to finish it, and they dont bring it up? like they just keep going on like nothing happened? use the old intro and stuff.
>>
>>81546174
That being said Arin probably had different ideas for it like what alot of people in the thread are saying. He saw the dollar signs and went for it and Jon didn't want to be a part of that.

Can't really blame either one I guess. It sucks that Arin is just a hack now and has very little artistic integrity any more but as an artist I can't say I wouldn't do the same.

I do gotta look at the good that's come with it though. Danny's 80's cover album is pretty good.
>>
>>81545442
yeah but.. we want him to LEARN. what a magical experience it would be if he could!
>>
>>81546200
>>81545931

Pretty much how jewelry works. Rock=100, gold ring and set=65. Put them together, 500. If you have a name for putting them together, 1200.
>>
File: 1455169748417.png (538 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
1455169748417.png
538 KB, 650x600
>>81546225
>tfw it's a Brian becomes a teacher episode
>>
>>81546242
Really that's not uncommon for Etsy craft shit, and most art stuff in general. I've got a pretty successful artist friend who does alot of conventions where he sells his art and he uses the shitty cheap 3 dollar paint.
>>
>>81546083
Let's be honest, the only people animating on YouTube are people who have no other outlet. There's no reason to spend months on a dead medium just for YouTube to shit on you and say your work isn't as valuable as prank/reaction cancer. Anybody big enough to get out of Internet animation and make money elsewhere can and should.
>>
>>81545666
well, for OoT, he's on LOTS of drugs. because he's sick as a dog AND there's something terribly wrong with his immune system? so he's on fucking immunosuppressors and antibiotics at the same time.
it really sucks because i wanted HIM to play it. to have that same magical experience we all did. sure, parts of it would be a bit slower, but he'd be EXPLORING. he'd be finding shit. and arin could still use his memory to guide him.
>>
>>81546200
I feel you, I just think the indignant response was ridiculous. Some people weren't cool with being gipped out of their money. They were idiots but angrily responding with "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY WIFE'S POOR LITTLE FEE FEES!?" was embarrassing. Some basic PR skills isn't an unreasonable demand.
>>
>>81546224
>tfw Jon only produces content once every month or so
It hurts because I know quality takes time. He doesn't try and force it like Arin and Game Grumps does.

We can all agree that the only GG videos worth watching are Steam Train with Ross Arin And Danny right?
>>
>>81546079

see you fucked again, its not abuot fucking puzzles, is about visual storytelling.

Are you one of those retards at /tv/ that thinks that Better Caul Saul is a boring show in which nothing happens?

Do you also think that Batfleck didn't killed Superman because their moms have the same name and that was it?
>>
>>81545674
>Arin just seems to have a negative personality, or at least doesn't like games all that much, despite having a show all about them.
well, he is grump
>>
>>81546260
I really appreciate his enthusiasm, especially with games everyone but him has played. Guy might be the older one on there, but he has the most childlike wonder.
>>
File: Ninja-sex-party.jpg (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ninja-sex-party.jpg
102 KB, 600x600
I wish danny did a bit more NSP stuff

He has the sexiest voice
>>
>>81546242
It doesn't matter what she did, she's selling a craft and you're buying it because of her name. She could be selling dogshit on a plate for $50 a pop, it's not her fault that idiots buy it.
>>
File: 1459749457842.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1459749457842.gif
891 KB, 325x252
The transition from Jon era to Dan era turned the show from early Simpsons into late Simpsons. A labor of love filled with sincerity from which humor naturally came changed into a safe product that puts out manufactured laughs.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>81546336
I'm glad they led me to discovering TWRP, band is fun as fuck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOWWaRbZucE
>>
>>81546301
is that why arin is so annoying? he is trying to make up for zoned out danny?

I cant stand this run because of it. danny just giggling at random shit and arin yelling and making the worst voices
>>
File: 1459826452017.jpg (33 KB, 450x413) Image search: [Google]
1459826452017.jpg
33 KB, 450x413
>>81546313
Nigga, you fucked because I've never played Brothers kek

But real talk, people don't like Better Call Saul?
>>
>>81546298

You listen to Sleepycast at all? Literally every single person on there has said that exact same thing recently. Youtube literally does not give a fuck about anything that takes actual time and skill to make.
>>
>>81546265

try piece of shit glass Holy Water Bottle like earing at TWO FREAKING DOLLARS.

we are not talking about gold or jewels, we are talking about a fucking necklace that was sold as HAND MADE!

She dind't put any effort on that shit, buy earings, put a piece of string on each one, sell them at a 100 times the price.
>>
>>81546174
but they were only doing it weekly
>>
File: 12.jpg (96 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
96 KB, 448x473
>>81546351
This

They are so by the book unoffensive these days you can practically mentally piece together the TOS they read from.
>>
>>81546382
it makes me so happy they are canadain too

They all sound so good together
>>
>>81546138

you can look it up, I think that somebody made a reddit thread on the gamegrumps reddit thing.

I don't even know whats up with that site in before ''REDDIT???? REEEEEEE!!!!!''
>>
>>81546417
It's not bad. It's just not terribly good either. Game Grumps has changed from one of my most religiously watched shows to background noise. I like putting it on when I'm playing Hearthstone and shit. That's about it.
>>
>>81546405
From what he said it sounds like it was slowly ramping up and the there was a ton of background stuff as well that was taking up there time. Talking to businesses and sponsors, voice overs for ads, etc...
>>
>>81546351
The thing is, it wasn't Dan's fault ether. More of Arin's intention of turning Game Grumps into a franchise (because animating doesn't pay the bills). He started up new shows on the channel and lumped a bunch of people together. Game Grumps now is a shell of it's former self: a channel consisting of just two guys cracking jokes while playing video games.
>>
>>81546417
Remember when they used to shit all over the big name Youtube let's players? Now they're obligated to mention how great they are anytime they're brought up. They're likely owned by the same company.
>>
>>81546301
Bitch Arin (the guy that ostensibly knows this game) just walked up to the Windmill Man, explained the Bootstrap Paradox (badly), then left WITHOUT learning the Song of Storms. It would be 500 episodes with Danny at the wheel.
>>
>>81546327
he really is
>>81545904
he's extremely funny. the problem is the others dont know how to play off of him. barry's the closest to a genuine creative comedian in the group.
>>81546348
the attitude modern people have where capitalism can have VICTIMS who have been HARMED is so fucking reprehensible i want to puke into their mouths. that said, those types of people are pretty much personified by the grumpfamily.
>>81546383
i think it's a mixture of genuine frustration at being terrible at a game, playing it on a HDTV (which reallllly fucks up the otherwise beautiful graphics into a sloppy mess), and feeling bad for his poor friend who REALLY shouldnt be recording grumps. he should have a day off. but it came at a bad time, right after a con and right before their big east coast live shows, so he had no choice but to be the boss and force him in there.
>>
>>81546446
its a super comfy friend simulator when i need noise
>>
>>81546245
>Danny's 80's cover album is pretty good.

you lost me at Danny making good music ever.

Let me guess the lyrics '' Princess Peach wanted to get laid, then Mario came with rubber and they had SEEEEEX!!!

chorus: Party time! we are going to have fun! Party time! We are going to fuck soon!!! ''

remove or add video game references as you will
>>
>>81546417
Imagine them putting out a non-sequiter like "Look at these blacks"or a joke like "All the blacks and asians and jews and latinos must die" today. They would get fucked up the butt so hard by SJWs they'd be shitting preferred pronouns for a week.
>>
>>81546417
theyre inoffensive because it's 2016 now, not 2012 anymore. besides the offensive one was jon.
>>81546456
dude that is like, my dream job. awesome
>>
>>81546403
They were hand made. She put the things together herself. With her hands. Why does this rustle your autism so much? I don't think anyone expected her to have metalworked the components herself. If she did, she'd be retarded not to mention it because that's a huge selling point for that sort of shit.

If you look at a piece of jewelry that's $200, see nowhere on the description that real gemstones or real high quality gold/silver is being used, and STILL buy it, then you're the only idiot to blame here.
>>
>>81546351
They still do/say racist and sexual stuff from time to time especially Danny. In fact I would say Danny is more of an offensive person than Jon was he just isn't loud about it.
>>
Jon was clearly getting bored by the end of his run. Really it's for the best that he left. Early episodes with Dan were great and could easily stand up with Jon era episodes.

The real decline was where they started putting subscribe banners at the end of their videos.
>>
>>81546464
kinda.. maybe.. there'd be more wandering, more trial and error.. but it'd be more fun
>>81546478
>Friend simulator
yknow what's fucking fantastic for that? live streams where they actually chat with you. you know that demontomatodave guy who does those hilarious acapellas sometimes? his channel 'bulmer boops buttons' has some fantastic letsplays, some of which he does live on twitch and records later for youtube. being in there feels a LOT like having friends.
>>
>>81546460
They're in this really weird middle ground where they're friends with the groups that appeal to little tumblr kids and SJWs but still friends with the old Newgrounds folks who don't give a shit about offending anybody and make racist and sexist jokes constantly. Makes me wonder if it's ever caused conflict while collaborating on something.
>>
>>81546484
you, i dont share the same tastes with you
>>
File: 1413344418894.jpg (29 KB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
1413344418894.jpg
29 KB, 336x335
>>81545991
>Do you remember the episode when Ash caught a Plumloom?
>Dude-
>NOOOO!
>>
>>81542288

If you're gonna post Game Grumps Animated, at least post a good one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9wzX1Jc73I
>>
>>81546484
it's still good music, dude.
what you never listened to a great anime song with retarded lyrics?
>>81546509
ehh danny knows how to joke, he's got that self-deprecating jew jokeness in him. but 4 times out of 5 he's just saying super extra careful safe SJW stuff.
actually theyre pretty offensive pretty often but in ways they have no idea they just were, because they're so ignorant of anything outside of their narrow view. which is the most acceptable kind of offensive. the problem is they judge others for that exact same thing
>>
>>81546484
I was referring to his cover album that's literally remakes of 80's music dumbass. I don't give a shit about Starbomb, which makes me sad because Starbomb is such a good band name and it's wasted on videogame parody raps.
>>
>>81546532
I'll check it out, thanks, I like speed runs too, GDQ channel has hours of friends
>>
>>81546391

a lot of idiots think that if its not about explosions, it sucks.

or that those sielnt moments are filler, etc.
>>
heh. a /co/ thread about game grumps animated.. yknow this is what got me into them in the first place. it really is a brilliant concept. the fact that their animation careers have been so neglected is sad, because this is like.. a great way to combine funny audio with brief (thus doable) animation
>>
File: 1459927348965.png (77 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
1459927348965.png
77 KB, 620x455
The biggest issue I have is with the difference in sense of humor between Danny and Jon. Jon was far more stream-of-consciousness and prone to non-sequiters. If you think about it, Game Grumps doesn't NEARLY put as many goofy voices or personalities to characters or objects on-screen anymore. Something like Sad Hoshi was a bit with Jon every other episode.

Danny on the other hand is way more mellow and chill. While he's really nice to listen to he gets super boring over time. Because he's so chill, Arin forced himself to change into the fool which he is by no means good at. Arin, I think relies too heavily on mean-spirited comedy and is at least 80% delivery. Just look at all his animations. He does well when he has either setup (Jon) or long periods of time to think about a joke.

The chemistry shifted such that not only do we have a new co-host, but the old one turned into a completely different person.

Fuck me I'm thinking way too much about internet dweebs.
>>
Never forget that episode where Arin spends 18 minutes making the same stupid unfunny fucking grape joke.

The only good thing to come out of that is Danny's a lot faster to shut his shit down these days.

Arin is just so painfully unfunny when he's not the straightman.
>>
>>81546504

hand made means putting some creative imput with your hands.

she is just re-selling shit and asking for more money because of Arin.

they dind't returned the money to the people that were cheated even when they asked.
>>
>>81546574
>what you never listened to a great anime song with retarded lyrics?

fuck no
>>
>>81546617
I don't know, Mario Maker seemed to bring out a bit of a more energetic and competitive side of Dan not usually seen on the regular.
>>
>>81546626
Fuck your shit, I actually really loved Larry vs. Bird. If anything, it's on Danny for not playing along with the shtick. In fact, that happens WAY too much for my liking, where Arin is trying to mess around with what's on-screen but Danny is completely oblivious to it.

You can bet your bippy that Jon would've made a goofy voice and character to match Arin's in a heartbeat.
>>
>>81546527
>Jon was clearly getting bored by the end of his run
the months preceding him leaving you could tell he was getting out of it. The quality of the episodes started to deteriorate and fan reception was mixed. The episode that it start becoming apparent was Naughty Bear.

I actually do really like the old Danny episodes more than the later Jon episodes. Nothing tops early Jon and Arin though.
>>
>>81546593

if they sound like any of his other music, then is still shit.

and shocker, his most notable work is not really his work.
>>
>>81546600
he MAY, possibly, be streaming undertale in 12 hours. possibly. it's a time when he often does it
>>
File: 1426646356392.jpg (12 KB, 284x276) Image search: [Google]
1426646356392.jpg
12 KB, 284x276
>>81545991
>Look at these blacks
Holy shit, I completely forgot that.
>>
>>81543249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHr0boy2xO8
>>
>>81546617
we can blame kevin for a lot of that.
still they DO do silly voices still, and make up funny characters.
>>81546649
>You and I are enemies now
>>
>>81546655
Shatterhand was pretty top-tier Grumps, and that game a month or so before Jon's departure.

>>81546652
But that's the exception, and not the rule. I wouldn't say he's competitive, either. Danny gets excited about Mario because it's familiar to him and he feels comfortable with it. I hate and love Mario Maker because it's the same shit over and over. What I enjoyed about Golden Age Grumps were all the one-offs and short series that allowed for the guys to work with a huge amount of material.
>>
>>81546617
This, Arin just isn't funny anymore. It's such a put-on facade.
>>
Kevin will never get his shit together and nobody on staff will ever care.
>>
>>81546200
It was more that she lied that her materials were high quality and real silver from Europe, but really they were fake slave-labor China shit. That's why everyone was upset.
>>
>>81543249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XEZI8tbBTE
>>
https://youtu.be/u-LfKbCR0MI
Post your favorite episodes
Don't care how immature and stupid it is this voice never ceases to make me laugh
>>
>>81546694
I should specify that they tend to play those characters safe and grounded. It's far more like performance improv, rather than high energy non-sequitur humor.

You don't get this sense of humor on Grumps anymore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dK8owgUMsk
>>
>>81546509
"I put a hole in that nigga"
- Jon Jafari
>>
>>81546722
he was never funny. he was always a shit. jon was best. i dont know if jon and danny would work well together but god DAMN Wouldnt it be cool if they tried?
>>81546748
a valid statement, if true. but if it's true, why isn't it what anyone is saying, ever? they'd make their points a lot better if they did.
>>
>>81546741
he is doing his job? whats wrong with him?
>>
>>81546768
ISSA RAINBOW TEWBA

DON WORRY BOUD ID
>>
>>81546758
i still feel like doing that voice, all the time. i don't, but jesus i want to. probably because the situation for it comes up so often
>>81546768
you're not wrong.
>>
>>81546784
>. i dont know if jon and danny would work well together but god DAMN Wouldnt it be cool if they tried?
It would make for an amazing musical at the very least.
>>
>>81546789
he's technically doing his job as editor
he's not doing any of the extra shit barry used to do. the fun shit. adding little funny effects. plus he almost never makes timesaving edits or little notes onscreen correcting things or anything like that
>>
>>81546789
>>81546741
>>81546694
Kevin is doing the base amount of work, and I assume that he's still working freelance. He never said Grumps is his career, and most of the other guys are also working side projects.

Barry disclosed that the editing he did during Jon era Grumps was SUPER taxing and time consuming on him. For a guy like Kevin who probably just wanted the job (which he admits is the case), I doubt he'd want to go above and beyond. He's not required to.

He does his job and that's fine.
>>
>>81546814
plus how nice is it to see arabs and jews gettin along. amirite? flamboyant musical theater types and oldschool glam rockers. it's a fantastic time!
>>
>>81546814
>we will never get a Jontron NSP trio
I dont want to live anymore
>>
>>81546821
There has been times were they actually tell him to add in things and he doesn't.

Also there are occasional small fuck ups in the video/audio department. It's real basic shit they shouldn't be getting wrong at this point.
>>
File: Daria.jpg (40 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
Daria.jpg
40 KB, 277x300
>>81546768

that was actually funny
>>
>>81546821
>>81546828
did you guys see there live board at that convention? they covered it.

Barry was overwhelmed trying to do all the extra shit, so they dont push it on kevin
>>
>>81546758
https://youtu.be/YWPYF5thVPw
Specifically the rap at the end
>>
>>81546840
we might? they are friends irl
>>
>been catching up on lamegrumps
>had over 1,500 episodes to catch up on
>750 left
>this boring fucking art academy shit is neverending

It was great for the first few episodes, but now it's just boring. Also, in those 700 episodes I've watched, I think there was only one game show and it was the fucking awful MTV one with 80s trivia.

Where the fuck are the game shows? I'm tired of Mario Galaxy, Sonic and Pokemon Art Academy.
>>
>>81546856
ohhh yeah i forgot about those. those were unacceptable. cmon kevin get your shit together. surely theyre paying you out the ass.
surely.. right?
>>81546881
oh ffff. cmon.. is it that bad? alright i guess if it's that bad.. i wish we could, like... i dunno, contribute? pay him so he doesnt have to do other dumb freelance shit so he has more time
>>
>>81546881
At the end of the day this is the kind of shit you sacrifice when "Game Grumps" become a career move and not two idiots fucking around on the couch. It's more of a faggy symbolic thing.
>>
Haven't seen anyone post this theory on why the Jon Arin dynamic was so different and interesting compared to Danny and Arin.

Game grumps was the story of a guy hanging out and working with his biggest idol. Jon had a rough teen years and his in New Grounds and found Egoraptor. To him, Arin was a creative, comedic God. Jon even expresses how much excitement he had when Arin first subbed and liked his video.
Then they got closer but the dynamic of idol and peer never changed.
Game grumps was the best thing for Jon. Rewatching Jon era with this mind set shows that Jon was very quick to act modest towards Arin whenever he got Arin rolling. When Arin got Jon rolling, Jon was rolling faster than anyone else.

Jon never shut down much of Arin when jokes got out of hand, except that Star Wars episode.

It's sad that the guys left so abruptly leaving a huge gap of questioning.
>>
>>81546828
It's a shame because Barry was great as an editor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWE0o77iQeE
>>
>>81546887
that shit and tenouttaten are easily my favorite moments
>>81546896
the pacing there is the real issue. ross and barry are terrible together because they don't challenge each other at all. they're like the fucking buddy bears, they agree on everything. ross and arin work surprisingly well together because they FIGHT. barry and danny have good comedic chemistry together. i don't even remember what ross and danny together is like since they stopped doing that early on
>>
>>81546887
this

so good, it felt so genuine
>>
>>81546902
how weird must it be to idolize fucking egoraptor, and then meet him. christ.
>>
>>81546916
Ross and Danny together is pretty good
Danny is surprisingly agressive towards Ross and shits on him a lot. You could put a "Damn it Ross" counter on most steam train episodes and watch those numbers tick by.
>>
>>81546904
My favorite is the DKC episode where Jon goes "goingn'goingn'going". It vaguely sounded like the boss theme from Mario 2 so Barry threw Birdo chilling out in the background.

It's just conveyed that he was sitting there picking up on fun little shit like one of us.
>>
File: 1422620964824.jpg (61 KB, 577x364) Image search: [Google]
1422620964824.jpg
61 KB, 577x364
>>81545442
But Danny still beats Arin most of the time in Game Grumps Versus.
>>
Wow it's like I'm really on the Game Grumps subreddit.
>>
>>81546950
YES, i forgot about goddammit ross. god it's a shame they never appear together anymore. why is danny so stressed and busy? he doesnt have to do much, right?
>>
File: suzy being a bitch.png (13 KB, 811x179) Image search: [Google]
suzy being a bitch.png
13 KB, 811x179
>It's an Arin married an ugly alien and now he's trapped forever episode
>>
File: arin ff.jpg (86 KB, 595x829) Image search: [Google]
arin ff.jpg
86 KB, 595x829
>>
>>81546951
'circles and circles and circles'
i laughed at that despite espousing the belief they were mocking
>>81546956
>You and me, babe, livin' for dreams,
>Lifin' for love, drinkin' for free.
>Sittin' on top of an old robot,
>sharin' and carin' it out.
>The memory's scrubbing you down!
>>
File: Arin_4043c9_5623540.jpg (47 KB, 600x702) Image search: [Google]
Arin_4043c9_5623540.jpg
47 KB, 600x702
>>81546981
>>
>>81546970
she is a fucking weirdlooking thing isnt she.
and yet he gets handsomer by the year. it's as if he only just went through puberty. he started out as the chinless wonder and now he looks like me at 15, fucking gorgeous, aside from the slight horsenostrils
>>
File: 1378395941908.jpg (38 KB, 510x473) Image search: [Google]
1378395941908.jpg
38 KB, 510x473
>>81545885
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being involved with advertisement. Gotta get paid, gotta get that dolla! Only a hipster communist would disagree.
>>
File: arin suzy.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
arin suzy.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>81547015
>>
File: 1459820628251.png (519 KB, 1435x1116) Image search: [Google]
1459820628251.png
519 KB, 1435x1116
>>81546966
It's probably because he has a personal life and other things aside from Game Grumps. You know.

Almost like he's another human being. With his own life. That isn't yours. So you don't need to know every detail.

Something like that, probably.
>>
>>81547018
i love when they joke about like 'we're not doing a sponsored deal with X, but we'd like to.. because we like X. and getting paid to say you like X when it's true is fucking perfect'
>>
>>81547026
did he, like, actually cure his maxiliary prognathism? it seems like he did.
>>81547031
fuck, i don't have one of those. nor want one, if i had a job like this. actually i guess i would if i had a job like this. maybe. i'd give it a shot. but i'd always have time to go get paid to play videogames instead of working a 9 to 5, which i might add other people manage to do. though god damn i sure can't. not anymore.
>>
>>81547031
This
>>81546966
Also he is very active with NSP.
>>
File: 1391924891387.jpg (12 KB, 323x355) Image search: [Google]
1391924891387.jpg
12 KB, 323x355
The Last Unicorn is the best Danny song.
>>
Post your favorite Jon remix
Post your favorite Danny remix

Mine:

>Jon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPxQAGHfFoc
>Danny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVrxop1VLI8
>Bonus Arin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfehajNWYFg
>>
File: 1459819683792.png (294 KB, 471x513) Image search: [Google]
1459819683792.png
294 KB, 471x513
>>81547054
>Not sure if underage or socially retarded. Or both.
>>
>>81547074
well it sure doesnt seem to produce much if he's that active. i thought brian did most of the work with that anyway.
i plan on listening to it someday. i really like their music. starbomb too.
>>81547076
holy shit that was good. when your rendition rivals America you know you're good. and brian's work shone every bit as much as danny's vocals.
>>
File: 1387307281325.jpg (41 KB, 644x358) Image search: [Google]
1387307281325.jpg
41 KB, 644x358
>>81546382
I'm surprised at how nice this is. I was expecting POOP JOKE DICK JOKE DICK JOKE
>>
>>81547099
overage and socially burnt out.
>>
>>81547085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS7cCYsgNUA

This is the true end credits to Game Grumps
>>
File: 1459754633885.jpg (39 KB, 283x269) Image search: [Google]
1459754633885.jpg
39 KB, 283x269
>>81547105
>I have no idea how music production works but it can't be that hard
>Why doesn't Danny spend more time playing video games
>instead of doing what he actually loves, which is music
>mfw
>>
>>81546383
>danny just giggling at random shit and arin farting and bupring
>>
>>81546681
>>81546753
thanks guys ive been looking for this for a while now
>>
>>81546784
Probably because they just heard the SUZY SELLS OVERPRICED ITEMS AND ARIN DEFENDED HER.

The whole reason she got backlash was because she claimed everything of her's was high quality. Someone on reddit e-mailed all her Chinese vendors and they confirmed she purchase her supplies from them. Then she got backlash from and Arin defended her shady practices.

It's all pretty interesting. I used to follow her Instagram during this time because I genuinely liked her paintings, but the whole lying thing soured my opinion of her so I stopped. I don't mind buying things from China and reselling them for a higher price, but it's sleazy to lie about quality.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ConspiracyGrumps/comments/30bhdf/proof_of_suzys_dishonesty_suzys_etsy_scam/
>>
>>81547085
liltommyj is the bee's fuckin' knees, man

My favorite track of his is his contribution to the collab with atpunk and JerryTerry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBH3wRNkXoY&nohtml5=False
>>
>>81546758
This entire series but this episode in particular for the ross face cam and a few other gags
>>
File: JonTron Hitler.png (29 KB, 499x289) Image search: [Google]
JonTron Hitler.png
29 KB, 499x289
>>
File: JonTron Hitler2.png (44 KB, 639x414) Image search: [Google]
JonTron Hitler2.png
44 KB, 639x414
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKgSpvLsbE0&nohtml5=False

How did this make you feel?
>>
>>81547227
https://youtu.be/HsDfWrLkjHI
Fuck
>>
i wonder if they ever find it weird that people are this devoted to them, like i am lying here discussing people i will never meet at 4 in the morning with anonymous people

fuck me right?
>>
>>81547231
>>81547236
http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/EpisodeSounds/3ACV05/11.mp3
>>
>>81547241
that whole ending was great
>>
>>81547241
Still didn't give the closure we all need.

Better than nothing though.
>>
>>81547254
people watch game grumps so they can pretend that they actually have friends and it is the saddest thing in the universe.
>>
>>81547241

...like balance had returned to the force. My favorite Game Grumps were together again even just for this shit. It was fan service and I was the fan serviced.
>>
File: 1372311786491.jpg (121 KB, 1011x767) Image search: [Google]
1372311786491.jpg
121 KB, 1011x767
>>81544947
It's been, what, two years now? It's been a long time. It shouldn't hurt anymore.
>>
>>81545485
So, you don't like Danny because he can't relate his stories to the games they play. Do you realize how thin the material would run after one episode?
>>
>>81547248
>Jesus, Ross. Quit surfin' the web!
>>
>jon left california and gamegrumps for nicole in NY
>nicole left jon
Will Jon come back to California and do more Grumps?
>>
>>81547041
In early grumps I remember Arin talking how he'd love to do commercials for Monster and Wendy's, because he actually likes those products.
>>
>>81547307
Source you silver-tongued devil.
>>
>>81547254
Eh man
People are sitting up at night gossiping about "name a celebrity" with others right now. Guys will sit up and watch commentary about Athletes at 4 in the morning. Why is this any different?
The human race likes to talk about idols that seem above us because its an easy conversation topic
>>
>>81547231
>>81547236

fucking funny!
>>
>>81547236

oh my god, don't tell me that people got actually mad??? this is even funnier!
>>
File: 1435802249564.png (44 KB, 1734x777) Image search: [Google]
1435802249564.png
44 KB, 1734x777
>>81545527
Watching Arin play Mario 64 was a riot. People being bad at video games is best comedy.
>>
>>81547288
>>81547321
I cant sleep and i would just yell at mario kart anyway, so fuck it right
>>
File: JonTron Controversy.jpg (78 KB, 677x960) Image search: [Google]
JonTron Controversy.jpg
78 KB, 677x960
>>81547343
I have a few screencaps of Jon triggering tumblr.
>>
>>81547318
I remember Arin and Danny saying they would both love to do advertising for Chili's in the beginning of their Dead Rising playthrough. A year later when they picked it back up they actually were.
>>
>>81544947

I don't get it
>>
>>81547343
It's like english isn't your first language
>or your second
>or your third
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 329x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 329x352
>>81547254
Why_am_I_talking_about_Jon_at_4_in_the_morning?jpg
>>
File: jon gives everyone the D.png (75 KB, 590x653) Image search: [Google]
jon gives everyone the D.png
75 KB, 590x653
>>81547363
>>
>>81547344
I loved him sperging out at the super mario sunshine bowser jr levels a lot more.
>>
>>81547363

YES!

Jon is a fucking saint! This is why he was the soul of gamegrumps!
>>
File: jonoffense.png (39 KB, 591x453) Image search: [Google]
jonoffense.png
39 KB, 591x453
>>81547372
>>
Game Grumps is still great, fuck you all.
>>
>>81547236

again, what I love about this is that you can tell in which way he would have said that comment
>>
>>81547383
Yeah, Sunshine was another good one. Especially the pachinko meltdown.
>>
>>81547383
My favorite is when he kept making Sonic Adventure shit itself and all of the autists got really angry.
>>
>>81547363
BASED jon
>>
>>81547394
most people agree with you

just some of it isnt the best
>>
>>81547369

fuck off retard, even with my shit english I bet I can convince more gringas to fuck me than you do.

And I have
>>
>>81547394
A lot of people agree with that. I think it is still good but its a lot different now. It went from a personal kind of setting to a much bigger full lets play channel. Its personal preference really
Also how in the hell has this thread not been deleted yet? Its so blatantly off topic
>>
File: Jon Cera.jpg (398 KB, 1515x2057) Image search: [Google]
Jon Cera.jpg
398 KB, 1515x2057
>Jon will never sing you to sleep
>>
>>81547394
One thing that's cool about new grumps is watching Danny's reaction to seeing certain games for the first time. His commentary on the original Pokemon designs was a trip.
>>
File: 1457828594220.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1457828594220.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>81547394
I enjoy them too Anon, it's something that makes me forget about work when I get home late.
>>
>>81547236
But I mean....Hitler DID give up
>>
I watch this every couple of months. If you didn't experience the Jon era or if you're wanting to remember the good times, watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uirG8kKcQKU
>>
IMO, I'm glad Jon left. His videos have become more frequent and higher quality, and I really like Danny's chemistry with Arin. Arin and Danny fit the red oni blue oni dynamic well. Arin and Jon were just red oni red oni.
>>81547445
Those really were magical.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89mmpAmd1QA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiA44u4kQgA
>>
File: 1459922542572.png (43 KB, 1648x724) Image search: [Google]
1459922542572.png
43 KB, 1648x724
I haven't watched Grumps in quite a while. What recent playthroughs are worth watching? Note that Arin being bad at the game doesn't bother me, I think of that as a bonus.
>>
>>81547480
Mario 64 and Wind Waker are both wild journeys of Arin getting mad at the game, himself and the audience in rapid rotation.
>>
>>81547480
Ocarina has a ton of great moments already, especially when they first met Zelda.
>>
https://youtu.be/LfehajNWYFg
>>
>>81547480
Best recent series imo
Shovel Knight Co-Op: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRQGRBgN_Enp93PcXYPhapiXMfxVQzJyv
Also the bloodborne series was good and the Dark Souls 3 series has been okay so far.
>>
>>81547480
> What recent playthroughs are worth watching?
I've really enjoyed their Mario Maker series, fun stuff and what seems to be a lot of genuine rage at least in the first 20-30 episodes.
>>
https://youtu.be/topYlNS0I9A?t=135

one of my favorite danny moments
>>
>>81544981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcIdw4U_koc&nohtml5=False
They're practising.
>>
>>81547546
>those Ross levels
It felt less like rage at some point and more like their souls being crushed into a fine dust
>>
>>81547466
>DUDE IT'S BOBA FETT DUDE IT'S BOBA FETT DUDE IT'S BOBA FETT DUDE IT'S BOBA FETT DUDE IT'S BOBA FETT DUDE IT'S BOBA FETT DUDE IT'S JANGO FETT DUDE IT'S BO
>>
>>81547598
Look at these blacks.
>>
what are some of the best Arin Jontron moments?

The Megaman 7 with the dispatch and when they almost vomit with the computer cleaner thing, fuckin priceless!
>>
>>81547671
https://youtu.be/t1AuPrdDYzQ?t=301
>>
>>81545527
Aron just sucks at games period. He's worse than DSP.
>>
>>81547085
I'm amazed at how good Rocket Grumps animations look. Song itself is nice too.
>>
>>81547241
I didn't care for a lot of the Starcade(I'm just not a big Star Wars fan so I was kind of bored with this project) but this ending made it all worth it.
>>
>>81545914
He cant leave. He's got an office and a staff of about 15, including a lawyer and interns. He really is in too deep now.
>>
Arin's best fuckup to date is when he managed to fuck up a goddamn menu screen and made his Charizard forget Flamethrower.
>>
>>81545931
He posted on the reddit that he was ashamed of the fanbase for being pissed at Suzy and disowned them all.
Nothing else happened, Suzy just got away with it
>>
>>81546200
She said she crafted them from local supplies.

Turns out she bought the tiny birdcages for $2 in China and added her own string to make them necklaces.

Your defense is the same as Arins, "People do this all the time".
Doesn't make it less of a terrible way to treat your fans
>>
File: 1319346204070.png (55 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
1319346204070.png
55 KB, 294x294
>>81547085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRP58U0IpJs
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.