[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grant Morrison's Annihilator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Were Ray Spass and Max Nomax based on Max Landis?
>>
Interesting theory. Kick ass book, anyway.

I don't really know enough about Max Landis to say.
>>
>>81541521
Based on the fact that Max Landis is Max Landis, I'm going to say no, Indon't think anyone has ever wanted model anything after him, except for the purpose of killing that character.
>>
>>81541615
Max Landis is probably rolling in all his Netflix dough not giving a shit what you say.
>>
>>81541521
Holy shit was eisenberg luthor based on Landis? that would make way too much sense
>>
File: 121425326363-1.jpg (157 KB, 409x451) Image search: [Google]
121425326363-1.jpg
157 KB, 409x451
>>81541758
Honestly not even Ingive a shit what I say, I don't even dislike him really, its late and Incan't sleep so here I am shitposting in a thread about some character I don't know and a director I only know through RLM and Chronicle.
>>
Landis thinks so
https://twitter.com/uptomyknees/status/510587045169729537?lang=en

He was at Morrisoncon after all
>>
All I see in the left picture is Phil Anselmo
>>
File: Carl.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>81541521
Isn't the new Darth Vader Max Landis?
>>
>>81541521
I think they were based off of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp.
>>
File: steal it.jpg (78 KB, 189x300) Image search: [Google]
steal it.jpg
78 KB, 189x300
>>81543062
>>
>http://collider.com/grant-morrison-annihilator-interview/
>and to a degree Max Nomax, represent aspects from myself as well as many other people who I’ve met while working in Hollywood.

Maybe? I mean Grant could've been thinking of who stands out, and if he's friends with Max, then he could remember him.

>>81543121
>Tim Burton and Johnny Depp.
That works too. They all kind of dress oddly, but they're more gothic, while Max currently has rainbow hair soooo.
>>
>>81543062
The new Lex Luthor is also Max Landis too.
>>
>>81542994
He lacks make up and the dick sucking lips.
>>
https://youtu.be/x5QAZ8wtnX0?t=38m26s

Max Landis actually talks about it in this interview for Geek & Sundry.
>>
>>81541936
>Holy shit was eisenberg luthor based on Landis?

He literally was. Eisenberg picked up on Landis's mannerisms on the set of American Ultra.
>>
The character seemed too dark to be Landis. Landis seems like a goof to me. Not the kind of guy who has coked-up hooker parties and whatnot.

>>81541521
Also, that haircut doesn't suit him. He has an ayy lmao head shape and dumbo ears, which the cut accentuates.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.