[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Walked away from mankind" for 100 years >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 14
File: Batman V Superman.jpg (132 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
Batman V Superman.jpg
132 KB, 720x400
>"Walked away from mankind" for 100 years
>Still stuck around doing nothing and didn't go back to the Island
>Apparently didn't help mankind in any time of need except when Doomsday showed up
>"Men made a world where standing together is impossible"

Wow, 10/10 Wonder Woman! So badass!
>>
Also, how did she put the costume? Does she carry the costume when she travels even though she had retired?
>>
>>81539191
>Still stuck around doing nothing and didn't go back to the Island
How do you know this?
>>
>>81539191
Hey OP, you may have never read WW but its always like that. Its pretty funny to be that most of you casuals are so triggered by these characters acting like themselves.

>Batman was a selfish egotistical brutal maniac!
>WW didnt want to be a part of man's world!
>Supes was conflicted over his place in the world and if he should be helping people!
>>
>>81539191
>>"Men made a world where standing together is impossible"
At least she's man (wink) enough to admit men made the world and women didn't do shit.
>>
>>81539273
Magic, nigga. There was no way she had a sword, shield, and noose in her bags on the plane.
>>
>>81539298
>At least she's man (wink) enough to admit men made the world and women didn't do shit.
I miss when 4chan wasn't indistinguishable from a youtube comment section.
>>
>>81539289
>Hey OP, you may have never read WW but its always like that.

Sure, buddy. Wonder Woman is a cynical person of shit that doesn't give a shit about mankind. Yep yep.
>>
>>81539356
Me too, tumblr. Me too.
>>
>Its a 'anon gets outsmarted by Zack 'Slomo' Snyder' episode.
>>
>>81539373
No WW loves everyone but shes always really fucking reluctant to help cause of how she was raised. Also Steve probably dies in her solo movie. Fuck right off bitching about characters you know nothing about.
>>
>>81539191
>Men this men that
>Women could do it better,
If Man and Woman are truly equal, how come woman haven't ever managed to oppress an entire gender?
>>
>>81539191
the Amazons were always bullshit.

>Haha I Ares believe men will rule through strength of arm and sword
>No, Ares, I Aphrodite/Athena believe women will rule through the power of love

some time later
>Oh shit, women are getting their asses kicked. Better make some women who are super strong and really good with swords, plus some direct divine power to make them unbeatable.

>Ares here guys, I'm not actually going to help you because you need to do this shit on your own, but here's some advice on how to win against the divinely powered super women

>Oh fuck women are losing again, well I'm going to help them out one more time and then take them someplace where then can't lose again. There they will learn the power of love, by constantly training for war and learning a hate of men. Haha, goddesses rule.
>>
File: Batman V Superman.jpg (110 KB, 1280x705) Image search: [Google]
Batman V Superman.jpg
110 KB, 1280x705
>>81539286
Lex footage shows her in previous years. She was also said to be an antique dealer in those books about the movie.
>>
>>81539548
That doesn't mean she never went back to Paradise Island. There's no way she stuck around after WWI for 100 years. She probably went back after Steve died and only came back recently.
>>
Tell me why she was even around Metropolis in the first place? She was interested in stealing meta human info from Lex? For what purpose if she thought all men were evil?
>>
>>81539682
And she would come back because...?
Why would she even care about the 1918 photo if she could just leave to the Island?
>>
>>81539548
>permissions 777
>not 755
>>
Only /polgbt/ hates wonder woman
>>
>>81539733
>Why would she even care about the 1918 photo if she could just leave to the Island?
Because Steve Trevor meant a lot to her and she'd clearly want it for sentimental reasons. It's her only photo of him.
>>
What time period is her solo even going to cover? What exactly is the ending even going to be? Her going back to Themyscira to hide out for almost 100 years until BvS?
>>
File: you.jpg (67 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
67 KB, 500x354
>>81539191
>>
>>81539794
And she decides to retrieve it only after 100 years?
>>
>>81539412
>>81539356
Yup, it a crying shame YouTube commenters stated being as shit as we have always been.
>>
>>81539540
>someone who knows absolutely nothing about wonder woman talking about what's wrong with Wonder Woman
Evety time.
>>
>>81539832
Perhaps she lost it. Good God you're fucking dumb. Go read some comic books and you can answer all these questions without making a pointless thread about it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 143x176) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 143x176
>>81539757
This.

>Wahh there's a strong woman in a movie

>Let's try to bring her down

It's like /lgbt/ and /pol/ belong with each other
>>
>>81539907
>realize you logic is flawed
>Y-you're so dumb! Go read some comics!
>>
>>81539289
This for real. Why dont faggots like OP just say "I dont read comics and I didnt know how these characters act but I thought it was different."
>>
>>81539289
>Hey OP, you may have never read WW but its always like that.
This is how you spot /tv/ fags. They never actually post comics to prove their points, they just say that the comics exist somewhere.
>>
>>81539928
>>81539757

>Wahh we're not allowed to hate a female character
>>
>>81539941
Why would anyone go out of their way to spoonfeed you comics when you are the dumbass unfamiliar with the characters? Its your responsibility to educate yourself not mine. You are the one that sounds stupid.

People like you are so fucking dumb it's not even funny.
>>
>>81539191
her traits are lesser problem on the whole context.
She simply doesn't want to meddle to world affairs, like WW2, Korean War, Cold War, etc. Basically she is just a passive bystander, or at most, just a very rich vagrant, travelling around the world doing nothing but only enjoying the upside of human life. She may came back to Themyscira at some point within those 100 years of mystery.
Regarding her involvement to Doomsday, it was plot point, no need to scrutinize deeper,
>>
>>81539934
How is my logic flawed? These answers I'm giving you are entirely logical if you knew anything about these characters.
>>
>>81539941
Apparently Wonder Woman not wanting to be part of Man's World and neglecting mankind is from the comics

Well, I guess it is... from All-Star Batman & Robin.
>>
>>81539941
And here I thought you could tell a /tv/fag on how they know absolutely about dick about the characters they're talking about.
>>
>>81539928
It's been happening in every WW thread. Even in the earth one threads. WTF is happening?
>>
>>81539891
>Someone who only read Wonder Woman of the last five years thinks they know Wonder Woman
Evety time.
>>
>>81539934
You're the one assuming its been a hundred years since she lost it.

When its possible it was stolen and this is her only digital proof of the original photo if it's about Steve.

But it's really about her secret getting out. And once she had what she needed she was out.
>>
>>81539994
>Waah let me spout bullshit without proving it
>>
>>81539995

>>81539289

>>81539941

Wonder woman defence force
>>
>>81540041
Casuals had these false preconceived notions of how these characters behaved with no basis for it and when the characters acted unfamiliar to their made up notion of their characterization, even if it was true to the comics, casuals are pissed.

It's very very retarded.
>>
>>81540044
But I'm not an Azzfag?
>>
>her main mission is to get a pic of her deleted

Isn't this what beyounce publicist wanted? Or like girls at clubs get all grossed out from ugly selfies?
>>
>>81540003
How in the fuck are they logical?

"She lost the picture"... sure, she was walking on the beach of Themyscira and the wind took the photo from her hands and carried it to Metropolis

lmao

And what does this have to do with the comics?

And remember the antique dealer stuff again
>>
>>81540093
Yes thats what OP did. Its not my responsibility to prove anything. I'm right and you are wrong. The burden off proof falls on you. If you don't know that about Wondy you don't know shit.
>>
>>81540044
You literally know jack shit about Wonder woman. You don't even know how the amazons came to be, probably had to wikipedia it just so you don't look like a complete jackass.
>>
>>81539286

>How do you know this?

He doesn't. He's just looking for things to nitpick about.
>>
>>81540101
Which is why DC movies get scrutinized by literally everyone so much. They all have in their mind how Superman or Batman should act, even if they've never actually read a comic. No one gives a shit if Iron Man acts out of character.
>>
>>81539356
YouTube background is white by default. Worksafe boards on 4chan are blue by default. I hope that helps.
>>
>>81539440
>>81539540
>>81539928
>>81540101

THIS.
>>
>Not telling mankind to fuck off too after they keep killing each other over stupid bullshit.
>>
>>81539449

Women aren't retarded barbarians
>>
To all the stupid "read a comic" shitposters

Show me one time in the main continuity when Wonder Woman turned her back to mankind and said it's beyond salvation
>>
>>81540098
You may call me as you like. I don't mind.

Off all the problems stacking against BvS. Wonder Woman lore is the least of concern. I'm still not sold on Gal Gadot as WW though.... Especially her acting skills. She ain't Charlize Theron, for sure (another model turn, surprisingly a very competent actress).
>>
>>81540197
Why would you need to nitpick an already shitty movie tho?
>>
>>81540213
That's true. But it's irrelevant to Snyder's shortcomings.

People were already complaining about how Nolan was too serious but he succeeded.
>>
>>81540148
She lost it while working as an antiques dealer. The fact that you think she either stayed in man's world for 100 years or stayed in Themyscira for 100 years just shows how fucking dumb you are. She can travel back and forth as much as she wants. She just no longer feels like getting involved in the world's affairs after WWI.
>>
>>81540327
>She lost it while working as an antiques dealer.

You just said that she came back to Man's World because she lost the picture, now you're saying she lost when she was already here, even though there would be no reason for her to be here if it wasn't the photo

You're so fucking stupid, Jesus Christ
>>
>>81540295
When did movie WW say that? The Amazons have been around forever. That has always been the Amazons standpoint. Hell DCEU WW got involved in man's world way before her comic counterpart. Her becoming disillusioned about it after she entered it prior to all of the fucking WWs isn't that far of a stretch.
>>
>>81539540
>actually painting Ares as a good guy
How insecure are in your manhood anon? Also you're wrong about Ares being a non-interventionist but then again it's obvious you don't read comics.
>>
>>81540442
>She never said that!
>But it makes total sense!
>>
>>81540295
I'm a bit of a comic noob so I may be wrong but didnt she do just that in her 2006 run after killing someone?
>>
>>81540450
>ares
>not a good guy
He is one of the swolest gods in the new 52 and is a good friend to WW
>>
>>81539928
>People shitting on wonder woman
>people shitting on women
Do people actually do this?
>>
>>81540510
Don't remember that, but if it happened it's clear it was a brief moment of weakness that was quickly overcome
>>
>>81540508
Yes? Can you not understand someone arguing both sides of an argument? Is that too over your tiny little head?
>>
File: GoldenAmazons.jpg (4 MB, 800x4232) Image search: [Google]
GoldenAmazons.jpg
4 MB, 800x4232
>>81540188
>>81539891

Hyperbole aside here is the Golden Age origin of the Amazons
>>
File: 1457223638745.jpg (55 KB, 269x269) Image search: [Google]
1457223638745.jpg
55 KB, 269x269
>You don't read the comics!
>>
>>81540295
>IT'S NOT MY JOB TO SPOONFEED YOU BUT SHE'S A TOTAL CUNT IN THE BOOKS BELIEVE ME I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THEM
>>
File: SilverrevisedAmazons.jpg (1 MB, 490x4695) Image search: [Google]
SilverrevisedAmazons.jpg
1 MB, 490x4695
>>81540638
And the revised Silver Age one
>>
>>81540587
Nope just looked it up
She disappeared and retired for an entire year after killing Maxwell Lord. Donna took up her role as Wonder Woman during that period
I can post a few panels from the first issue of the 2006 run if you need further proof
>>
>>81540720
She didn't disappear, she stopped being Wonder Woman but became a secret agent still working to make the world a better place in a smaller scale
>>
>>81539191
I honestly think she didn't want to let batman die. she was having fun in the battle, you can see her smiling while fighting doomsday. I don't think she care about humanity, she just wanted a good fight.
gadot was better than i expected, but still... she is not beckinsale.
>>
>>81540792
>I don't think she care about humanity, she just wanted a good fight.

And this is what /co/ will claim to be a good Wonder Woman
>>
>>81540780
You asked for an example of her turning her back on meddling in the affairs of human's and I gave it. You think she never did any good whatsoever in the 100 years she kept herself separate?
>>
>>81539191
Snyder must die so that DC can live.
>>
>>81540821
Why exactly is that not a good wonder woman? She is a loving and caring person but she is also a warrior and she loves combat
>>
>>81540931
>Doesn't care about humanity, she just wants a good fight
>>
>>81540326
The movie definitely had flaws, but characterization wasn't really one of them, aside from passive/conflicted Superman. That was by far the most accurate depiction of Batman in live action. And even though Lex had Joker-like mannerisms, he was still very much like comic Lex.
>>
>>81540891
She didn't turn her back and said humanity is beyond salvation. She stopped being Wonder Woman for a year, like Batman and Superman, to enter a journey of self-discovery. Then she became a special agent to still help the world while Donna was Wonder Woman
>>
>>81539720
>>81539805
You're the same guy, right?
>>
>>81540953
Thats a bold statement especially since her first question to Batman was why did he take Doomsday back into the populated city with clear concern. Have you even seen the fucking movie? I have a strong suspicion you havent or you were on your phone the whole time texting your friends about "how bad it was."
>>
>>81540383
>You just said that she came back to Man's World because she lost the picture
I never said that. She probably goes back and forth all the time.
>>
>>81541014
That wasn't MY statement
This guy said it >>81540792
But I'm not sure he's wrong
>>
Are you guys not open to alternate (arguably shitty) interpretations?
>>
>>81541041
>She probably goes back and forth all the time.

Why? I know she does this in the comics, but in the comics she didn't retire because mankind is shit. She didn't walk away from it.

Why would she go back and forth all the time if Man's World is shit and she doesn't want to help it?
>>
>>81540931
>She is a loving and caring person but she is also a warrior and she loves combat
yeahhh! you got it right. kudos.
>>
>>81540792
She smiled because it had been so long since she last fought something that gave her a challenge. It was more like "oh you want to fuck with ME?"
>>
>>81540924
This. Keep all the actors, they're fine and deserve better. Just retcon Zack's shit/Flashpoint it.
>>
I'm pretty sure she can't go back to the Island because she was banned or some shit

It's the only reasoning, even though it's still a shitty way to handle the character
>>
>>81541014
>her first question to Batman was why did he take Doomsday back into the populated city
if she was really that concerned she wouldn't ask, she would nag and yell
>>
>>81540295

Since no one is answering OP's easy question

>Flashpoint Paradox
>Injustice

Boom. Easy.
>>
>>81541104
Because as Grant Morrison pointed out, after living with the same women for thousands of years, you get a little bored from time to time and need to leave. She probably still enjoys the outside world, just not the politics/war.
>>
>>81541104
>>She probably goes back and forth all the time.
Taxi...take me to Themyscira, quick!
>>
>>81541304
>What is the invisible jet

Fucking seriously?
>>
>>81540295

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence
>>
>>81541341
>>81541304
Can't she just run there? She moves faster than fucking sound.
>>
>>81541304
Themyscira isn't some far away land, it's just hidden from the rest of the world. She travels between the island and man's world all the fucking time.
>>
>Grow up a God on an island of women.
>Learn from said women that man's world is awful.
>Leave said world with a man, Steve Trevor.
>Help said man fight in a war, find out man is awful.
>Steve most likely dies, telling her to look for the beauty this world can have and not all men are awful.
>Spends 100 years dealing in antiques, traveling the world, and seeing if man is truly as awful as she was taught.

I don't know why this is such a hard concept for some of you to grasp.
>>
File: 12148412.png (5 KB, 73x100) Image search: [Google]
12148412.png
5 KB, 73x100
>Mfw this thread

>>Still stuck around doing nothing and didn't go back to the Island

You don't know this, in fact there's more evidence that she was still doing things cause she was being surveilled by Luthor

>>"Men made a world where standing together is impossible"

She's not wrong here.

Now back to /r9k/ you go
>>
>>81539273
invisible plane
>>
I'm more wondering why nobody is talking about the appearance of Wonder Woman, who is an actual god compared to the alien Superman.
>>
>>81539191
Please someone JUST kill this entire DCU!!!
>>
Gadot has some cute feet. I'm cool with her.
>>
File: DeborahSnyder.jpg (126 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
DeborahSnyder.jpg
126 KB, 683x1024
If you wanna blame someone
>>
>>81541494
Actually Im curious about this
Is wonder woman confirmed to be Zues' daughter in this or is she just born of clay or what? Are they even gonna have the Greek Pantheon be real in the WW movie?
Is there any chance of Zola's baby arc in the inevitable sequel to WW
>>
>>81539191

What evidence do you have that she wasn't doing anything for 100 years? Do you even read comics?
>>
>>81540638
I can't see any anorexic Amazons in this panels
>>
>>81541494
And yet she doesn't use her powers to help mankind in its most desperate times because she "walked away from it 100 years ago"

I'm not saying it doesn't make sense. I'm saying this Wonder Woman is crap for doing that.
>>
Bad time to be a DC fan, huh?
>>
>>81541341
>invisible jet
in a live action movie? that would be hilarious, dumb and hated for all viewers.except for the scene in the invisible shower in the invisible plane, im all in..
>>
File: Gal-Gadot-Feet-1094244[1].jpg (549 KB, 2327x2900) Image search: [Google]
Gal-Gadot-Feet-1094244[1].jpg
549 KB, 2327x2900
>>81541588
>>
File: 3mOnTPy.jpg (158 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
3mOnTPy.jpg
158 KB, 1920x1200
>>81541710

>Le anorexic maymay

If we're gonna be super realistic about body types, then Superman and Batman in cinematic universe aren't buff enough compared to what they actually look like in the comics.
>>
>>81541544
Because she keeps a low profile compared to Superman who damaged a city and other big exploits.
>>
>>81541711
As another anon brought up she got involved sooner than almost any interpretation of WW has in man's world. World Wars caused humans to lose faith she was an outsider raised to believe humans were like that then when she finally allowed herself to believe different she sees that shit? Its not unreasonable.
>>
>>81541760
Why exactly? This movie was no worse than Age of Ultron and imo much better in a lot of aspects despite Snyder's and his wife's best efforts to make it terrible
>>
>>81541671
The evidence presented in the movie and additional info about it indicates that

>She retired 100 years ago and became an antique dealer
>She was here at least by 2012, lives in Paris
>She wanted her photo back most likely because she doesn't want her secret out
>If she had become Wonder Woman from time to time, there would be tons of evidence and not just a photo
>>
>>81541906

>retired

Again, what evidence? Lex was tracking her every moves and she was seen attending charity work around the world, what were you expecting her to do? Level entire cities fighting armies?

>There would be tons of evidence

Who's to say there isn't and that she didn't destroy it already?
>>
>>81541839
>I'm not saying it doesn't make sense. I'm saying this Wonder Woman is crap for doing that.

Wonder Woman was in WW2 in the comics. She didn't quit after Hiroshima.
Mankind is fucked, but helping it was always central to her and it's the very mission the gods gave her
>>
>>81541711
At least they gave her a good reason for not wanting to help anymore - World War I. That war sucked balls and it was probably hard on her after Steve died.

She probably decided to fight Doomsday because after seeing Superman helping around the world even though people are conflicted about him, he does it anyway. Holy shit you guys, Superman may have actually inspired hope in someone in this movie(Superman also 'saves Batman).
>>
>>81541711
Come on anon, and all of you in co/ she is not a cold monster, neither bats or supes. I watched the movie for second time and then i saw it. the only real monster in the whole movie...Lois lane. The bad guys executed her photographer, and she didnt even fucking blink, scream or cries.
>>
>>81541982
They even stated that she was retired in articles, you moron. She was going around as Diana Prince, not as Wonder Woman. She retired being a superhero. Do you understand now?
>>
>>81541760
Not really. I honestly don't give a shit about live action, the only thing I like currently is Daredevil and even Season 2 was kind of lacking aside from the first 4 episodes. Rebirth is looking fantastic, DC got Rucka back on Wonder Woman, Morrison just released Wonder Woman Earth One, Tom King is on Batman. The only fans that are having a bad time right now are Superman fans.

>dead Superman in live action
>Jurgens writing pre-Crisis Superman
>Supergirl is the best representation of his mythos currently, which is pathetic
>>
>>81541799
>toes perfectly proportioned to one another
>no bunions
>no hammer toe from wearing heels
>nice arch
>nice color
>natural pedicure

A solid 9/10 feet right there.
>>
>>81541982
She explicitly says she turned her back on mankind for 100 years. That clearly means she hasn't been Wonder Woman since WW1
>>
>>81541982
She's retired from WW dumbass.
>>
>>81542078

Kek she was never a super hero in the traditional sense you retard. She was an urban legend just like Batman, just cause she kept a low profile doesn't mean she "gave up" on the world, she just didn't want to be entangled into its drama.

There's a lot of things wrong with this movie but this isn't one of them you seething autist.
>>
>>81542162

I know right? Hopefully wearing the Wonder Woman clothes won't mess them up. I really wish heels weren't as popular. I wish they were a once in a while thing because man can do some damage.
>>
>>81542195
>That clearly means

Yeah "clearly" based on your uptight interpretation although there being evidence she was being surveilled by Lex Luthor.
>>
>>81542293
Depends on the person. She doesn't weigh very much so it puts less stress on her feet, whereas Christina Hendricks is built like a tank and her feet are gross.
>>
>>81542162
>A solid 9
and i alway say BvS is a solid 9, looks like some kind of different system but equal results. so im ok with that.
>>
>>81542409
>Christina Hendricks
dont you dare anon
>>
>>81542409

O holy hell. I looked up her feet. Even wiki feet aren't happy with hers. I guess that's the price though. If you like heels and you are a curvier girl, it's part of the risk. Got to learn to take things in moderation.
>>
File: Gal-Gadot-Feet-2178811[1].jpg (507 KB, 1598x966) Image search: [Google]
Gal-Gadot-Feet-2178811[1].jpg
507 KB, 1598x966
>>81542409

Just to help cleanse the palette after that, here is another one of Gadot's.
>>
>These autists are having an all out discussion about their attraction to feet
>>
>>81542568
We've already put to rest the stupidity of the OP. Had to make this thread good.
>>
>>81539191
That's actually one of the better parts of her rationale.

It is not surprising at all that WWI broke her for over a century. The casualty count may have been lower than WWII but in terms of the horrors endured by its participants, nothing else comes close.
>>
>>81542568

I am going to find you, tie you down, and make Gal Gadot step on your face over and over after a 14 hour set of being in that Wonder Woman costume, with those latex, flavor-holding boots. Just over and over. And when you've finally had enough, I'm going to make it so the only way for it to stop is for you suck her toes clean while shoving an aneros up your butt, so that by the end of it you will be in love with your torture. So either go with what we do, or get under the shoe.
>>
>>81540314
It's what Disney pays him for.
>>
>>81539928
To be honest, it's better than making her out as shining beacon of humanity's hope as critics do that.
>>
>>81542601
ok then anon. question... i have gorgeous feet, but i hate feet. why?
>>
>>81541509
My mum was annoyed that she was catching a normal plane when she has an invisible plane. Nice plot hole, Snyder.
>>
>>81542674
The Holocaust.
>>
>>81542729

Guy or girl?
>>
>>81542729
I don't know, I'm not a psychologist. Post pics tho.
>>
>>81542759
Imagine that, but in a trench. Mustard gas was no joke.
>>
>>81542737
She hasn't used the invisible jet since the Super Friends. That shit is never coming back except as maybe an experimental plane the government is testing.
>>
>>81539191
Her motivation for fighting Doomsday is simply that she sees her's incredibly destructive and Batman can't do it himself, this same logic would have applied to General Zod and Foara, they even caused more destruction than Doomsday did, and she did nothing then. Doomsday didn't even kill civilians, she would have really helped Superman if she destroyed the world engine.
>>
>>81540638
>The nurse discovers a strange clew to Wonder Woman's identity.
>a strange clew
>clew
Did they not having editing in those days?
>>
>>81542807
See >>81541014
>>
>>81542804
And in the DCAU and animated movies and in the comics.
>>
>>81542904
That has no relevance to what I said
>>
>>81542889
they barely had writers
>>
File: 1459751498072.webm (346 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1459751498072.webm
346 KB, 720x400
Just needs to be a little beefier, other than that I can't have any opinion as she only has total of 5 scenes we can judge from.
>>
>>81542352
WW =/= Diana Prince
>>
File: Wonder Woman v2 111.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman v2 111.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>81539289
>>81539440
>>81539994
By making a counter claim it is then your responsibility in a discussion to back it up. You are just as bad as OP "Well I COULD provide evidence but I dont have to spoonfeed you!" so basically you are just as full of shit as anyone else saying whatever the fuck they want because this defense can be said about any claim ever.

I actually do read comics, I just read this issue where Wonder Woman fights Doomsday a few months ago and none of what you're saying is present in her character at all. Which would be fine if you weren't so damn confident in the bullshit you're spewing and how everyone but you is an idiot.
She is eager to help and instantly does whatever is in her power to do so even though she is much weaker than Doomsday and cant do it on her own. If you want to then argue that she is at different points in her life in the comic and movie I would say there is no fucking way we can know what her history is in the movie for sure so saying "Steve probably dies" and using that as your primary argument with so much certainty makes you come off as an arrogant moron because you know just as little as anyone else does. So here is a comic book that proves you wrong with a very similar situation, Wonder Woman and Superman fighting Doomsday, how Wonder Woman behaves much differently, and based on that is not "acting like herself"

And that's not even mentioning the fact that a movie also has to stand on its own without prior comic knowledge. I agree /tv/ retards should fuck off but still, a movie needs to have good characters with good motivations and arcs on its own right. I can't believe so many people are agreeing with this arrogance when you are wrong about every point you raise.
>>
>>81542807
I'm pretty sure she wasn't in the area. She lives in Europe and clearly travels normally.
She would gave been two late for a event that took 1-2 hours tops.
>>
>>81543424
Thats an excuse that stems from trying to make sense of it after the fact when its not presented anywhere in the movie and clearly wasn't planned ahead of time. But sure if you desperately want to defend it and justify it to yourself that makes enough sense, if only they said it in the movie then it would be fine.
>>
>>81539191
>"Men made a world
why to disregard female contribution to making the world the way it is
>>
>>81540279
>retarded barbarians
>anal pained roman
>implying barbarian life isn't the best
get the fuck out
>>
>>81543504
What are you saying? That WW could have helped?
>>
>>81543568

All I am saying is a three way spit swapping match with the two Martha's and Diana would of helped the movie's score increase.
>>
>>81543504
It is presented in the movie though. They show her getting on a plane back to Europe and she was shown to be living in Paris in 2012. The only reason she was even in Metropolis during BvS was because she was tracking Lex.
>>
>>81543504
Wait do you really need justification for why a character isn't just wherever they are needed when they are needed?

Since in the movie she can't fly, how the fuck would she get to where the kryptonians are when needed unless she just happened to be in the same place?
>>
>>81541224
>main continuity
>>
>>81540101
>>81540213
comics are shit and constantly change things. public headcanon is the way to go.
>>
>>81539191
I hope the Amazons are proper freaked out that they all could have died due to the Kryptonians' World Engine without ever getting a chance to bring out their swords.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.