[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Chosen Ward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>>
Admit it, we all creamed our pants
>>
ward = draw
>>
Is it "He who sleeps,but is now awakened"? inside that meatbag?
>>
>>81529662
redpill me on ward
quit watching this after S1
>>
>>81532053
He was Hydra, then hydra was kinda over, then he got together with that hydra agent that had her face fucked up and looked like May
Then they killed her, he shot Bobbi, tried to create another Hydra, joined actual Hydra again, killed Coulson's waifu on front of him, went to another planet, got killed by the son of coul
Then his body was posessed by Hive and now he's a fucking boss monster
He turned into a GOAT character as soon as he was revealed as Hydra
>>
>>81532357
I'm still waiting for Madam Hydra to show up...
>>
>>81533465
She appeared in The Wolverine, so I'm pretty sure they don't own the rights to her.
>>
>>81529662

MR. ANDERSON!
>>
>>81533893
Fox called her Madam Viper in that, Marvel Studios might be able to use Madam Hydra if she's different enough.
>>
>>81532357
>Ward is GOAT
and went from GOAT to LOST when the smoke monster took over his corpse.
>>
>>81529662

He melted those dude's faces off.
>>
>>81529694
I know I did. You can tell he's having a ball playing Hive, too.
>>
File: AoS S03E15 the ward-robe.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
AoS S03E15 the ward-robe.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>81529662
>>
Literally Neo-Ward.
>>
I'm watching last night's episode. This premise is cool as fuck. Ward melting those guys faces off was gruesome as fuck.
>>
>>81536303

He's more like Agent Smith, though.
>>
>>81536398
The directing this episode is also a lot better than the usual AoS episode.
>>
>>81529662
Damn...
>>
Ward is so fucking based.
I can't believe that he was so boring in season 1.
>>
>>81540568
I like pre-turn Ward

Dat holotable moment, dat time he did an impression of himself
>>
>>81536509
Dem special effects

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD1_yIUuVLf/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.