[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Things will soon change" So now that Spongebob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mgp.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
mgp.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>"Things will soon change"

So now that Spongebob is confirmed to have a lore starting for Season 10, who's hype.
>>
>>81525293
What's this episode called?
>>
>>81525293
Sauce?
>>
>>81525293
>lore
>season 10
You're doing it wrong
>>
>lore
>spongebob

Only if you're severly autistic
>>
>>81526418
The season 10 episode 1 script where the title was scratched out from that writer's twitter.

He later said on his account that it was spoilers relating to a storyline they're trying out.

>>81526591
I, not OP, heard it was for season 10, they might be starting something now, but the episode from OP has nothing to do with lore.

>>81526352
Mall Girl Pearl, it's a grandma telling pearl that people will stop picking on her one day.

>>81528353
I wouldn't say "lore" in the sense of other shows, but they did confirm they're experimenting with a new storyline for their 10th season.

OP probably meant the coming season, or he's a fuck who thought season 9 ended already.

>who's hype
for literally what? if anything they might just change Plankton's profession or give spongebob a new job or something for awhile

I honestly can't see anything changing with this show, it's hard to believe.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Finally we can see the origins of leedle leedle lee
>>
>>81529437
I just want to know where it came from. Did Mr Krab's great great great great great great great great uncle unearth it to achieve maximum treasure, then unleashing a horrible curse where one day a starfish will be struck with the power to say it?

Season 10 better answer my burning questions.
>>
File: Steven_Universe_logo.png (80 KB, 800x304) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Universe_logo.png
80 KB, 800x304
>>81525293
Like all other western animated shows with lore it will be put on hiatus for an absurd amount of time.
>>
It's gonna be shit

They'd have a better chance to cancel and make a spin-off
>>
>>81525293
Well one of the new writers (Jack Pendarvis) DOES also write for adventure time
>>
>>81525293
What did something happen at the end of latest episode?
>>
>>81530489
>>81529370

>>81529741
Stop shoehorning every mention of SU in threads, faggot.
>>
>>81530848
I only had the SU logo on file, so I used it. I could have also used the LoK, AT, of GF logos but I was too lazy to download them
>>
>>81531131
If you're going to use it in the adviritica of circumstance and complain about "muh hiatuses because lore" shit like every other fan on /co/ of the show, you speak without saying.
>>
>>81525293

OP, this is the worst sentence I've ever read. You've displayed such a horrible, maladjusted, yet accurate display of how fandom has ruined the English language. Writers that descend from our fan culture will murder art moving forward, and we will all die the death we deserve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1awrN9NOEY
>>
Lore? FINALLY
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.