[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ready to see a show and its fanbase burn tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 131
File: arrow.jpg (164 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
arrow.jpg
164 KB, 1279x720
You guys ready to see a show and its fanbase burn tonight?
>>
>>81524228
first time I'm watching Arrow in a year, I wanna watch and see live reactions on twitter. Gonna be fun to see guggenheim defend this
>>
I gave up on it after the last multiweek break. I just don't even care to get mad anymore.
>>
>>81524228
Whats happening? Felicity dying?
>>
>>81524357
>Felicity dying?
lol No. God is not that merciful.
>>
>>81524228
another one? Sunday just happened
>>
>>81524357
Laurel is going to die and Felicity is going to become a surrogate daughter for Lance in his time of need. At the very least, we know the first part is true, but I'm holding out hope that the second part is just rumor.
>>
>Laurel dies
>Lance goes into depression
>Felicity berates him for not giving her mother enough attention and being a self-absorbed twat.
>>
>>81524357

Laurel is dying to make room for Felicity to become the new Black Canary.

At this point, it's only a matter of time before they start elbowing Oliver out, too.
>>
>>81524555
Felicity spin off when
>>
>>81524485
Please god don't let that second part be true. This show is getting Felicifuked enough
>>
>>81524555
>Felicity is new Black Canary
>She doesn't need to use Cisco's tech to make people leave the room when she opens her mouth.
>strongest_of_all.jpg
>>
File: love-smoak.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
love-smoak.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Felicity Smoak is an integral part of the hypercrisis.
>>
>>81524357
If only
>>
File: 1457004958700.png (292 KB, 517x402) Image search: [Google]
1457004958700.png
292 KB, 517x402
This live thread will be the most entertaining thing Arrow has produced in two years.
>>
>>81524880
How is it that Felicity went from generally liked to universally reviled and Laurel and Thea went from two of the worst characters on the show to two of the best?
>>
>>81524646
fucking kek
>>
>>81524917
I am of the theory that someone on /co/ made a wish on a monkey paw
>>
File: 1451504147782.jpg (156 KB, 409x984) Image search: [Google]
1451504147782.jpg
156 KB, 409x984
>>81524228
Is there any actual chance that this show can recover from the seemingly never ending spiral of bullshit that is this season so far?
>>
>>81524917
Neither Laurel nor Thea was that bad. Laurel had one bad season (S2) and Thea was just a dumb kid whose growth was a given and shit got realer.
>>
I love the Story Time of Pain Arrow threads
>>
File: ebr box.jpg (34 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
ebr box.jpg
34 KB, 780x439
I am so ready. Fuck green Batman, he never should've gotten this far anyway.
>>
>>81525003
There's only one way, and we all know what that is.
We also know that it won't happen. It's a harsh truth
>>
>>81525003
Sure.
Literally everyone can die, and Amell can be reincarnated as his Earth-2 GA counterpart who is more like the comics version.
>>
>>81525003
No, the only hope is that Laurel, Thea, and Diggle get a Birds of Prey spinoff. Leave Ollie and Felicity to rot.
>>
>>81525087
Earth 2 Oliver is dead. Robert is the Green Arrow
>>
File: 14277484522224.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
14277484522224.png
135 KB, 483x442
>Guggenhack and Mericunt didn't even know who was in the grave when they wrote the scene, they just wanted to add drama
>now they're going to kill the best character this season and ruin her character development just to cover their ass
WHEN ARE THESE FUCKS GONNA GET SACKED?
>>
>>81524646
Filicity is going to become the new Green Arrow as well. Oliver will start sticking to the side lines to avoid slowing her down.

Truly she is strongest of all of them
>>
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/arrow/arrow-season-4-will-focus-on-magic-and-mysticism-a123164

>ARROW Season 4 Will Focus On "Magic And Mysticism"

Well, /co/? Did it?
>>
>>81525466
Well, It's truly magical how they managed to ruin the show
>>
>>81525466
Well, it mystifies me how a show could become so fucking shit.
>>
I stopped watching in the middle of season 3 so I don't, but they wouldn't actually kill Laurel would they? The writers would have to be incompetent to do something so stupid.
>>
>>81525466
Technically yeah, the villain is magic-based isn't he?

But it still sucked
>>
>>81525466
When it wasn't busy gobbling olicity cock
>>
I've said this before and I'll say it again, here's how you fix Arrow:

Earth 2 Lance had the same two daughters in the reverse order. He named Catie Lotz Dinah Laurel and she eventually became Black Canary proper (Cry, fishnets, whole shebang) to help Robert Quinn avenge Ollie 2's death. Using a robinhood hat.

Team Flash go to earth 2 star city and help them fight some dude and Robert Quinn sacrifices himself so they can win. He keeps the list he was writing for his son to read before the trip and it includes everything that he wanted to tell his son.

With Star City saved and Robert dead, Canary returns with team Arrow to Earth 1, since she misses her boyfriend and wants to help her crime-fighting colleague fulfill his life's wish and reach his son after death.

Coming back to Earth 1, the breach opens in the exact spot Felicity is standing yelling at Ollie, killing her violently and painfully. Think spartacus-type gore. After the shock, they tell Ollie 1 of their adventure. Canary gives Ollie the notes from Robert and he remembers the list.

Green Arrow fetches his old non-plastic costume and dons his fathers hat. Together with Diggle and Black Canary proper (Caity Lotz) they fight crime and are badass like they used to be.
>>
File: 54b39e1a50d82.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1681) Image search: [Google]
54b39e1a50d82.jpg
202 KB, 1200x1681
>>81525466
>the magic that is Felicity

What's the problem here?
>>
>>81525466
I've been mystified this entire season
>>
>>81525513
>>81525515
i like you two...
>>
>>81525466
It does seem like something's been cursed.
>>
>>81524606
Why would she need a spin off? She already has an entire show.
>>
You know what amazes me about how awful the show's become? Just how thoroughly the rot has permeated the show. I mean, look at this synopsis for tonight's episode:

>Oliver and Diggle find out Merlyn wants to break Darhk out of prison; Laurel gets a surprising offer; Felicity has a heart-to-heart talk with Curtis.

Remember when the flashbacks were such an integral part of the show that they were mentioned in the synopsis as well? Remember when more important events were going down than characters talking to each other? Remember when events actually felt important at all?
>>
>>81525582
Then she'd have two.
>>
>>81525589
It was never particularly good, but the show died with Moira
>>
>>81525614
She still could just take over Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl. Then she would have four shows.
>>
How did they manage to make a worse flashback sub-plot than Season 3 /co/?
>>
>>81525589
The flashbacks were always cancer, beyond the first 2 seasons
>>
>>81525589
I can't wait until the flashbacks are of scenes from season 1
>>
>>81525745
>I SPENT 5 YEARS ON AN HELLISH ISLAND
>APART FROM THAT TIME I WAS IN HONG KONG
>AND GOING TO MY SISTERS PARTY TO KILL A GUY
>>
>>81525745
Even s2 wasn't that good but at least they added to the plot in a meaningful way
>>
>>81524917
Because while the writers realized both Laurel and Thea had character flaws that they could use to develop them into better characters, they totally went blind to the fact that Felicity is a selfish bitch and has to make everything about her at all times.
>>
>>81525578
yes but has it been cursed for the better?

sorry I just watched the Flash/Supergirl crossover
>>
>>81525359
>best character of the season
Anon, Laurel has done absolutely fuck-all this entire season. Her dying is pointless because she's barely around at all. That episode where she put Darhk in jail gave her more screentime than she's had the entire season so far.
>>
>>81525536
Flash is going to meet the earth-2 Laurel this season, they just filmed an episode with her.
And yes her costume apparent;y has fish nets everywhere they could get-away with in a live action costume.
>>
>>81525792
>AND THEN THOSE MONTHS BEING A VIGILANTE BEFORE ARGUS PICKED ME UP TO BE A SUPER SPY ON THE HELLISH ISLAND
>>
>>81525792
>I AM THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE
>EXCEPT FOR EOBARD THAWNE
>AND ZOOMJAYGARRICK
>AND THAT CHICK WITH THE BIG TITS
>ALSO A BUNCH OF PROJECTILES WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT TO THE PLOT
>>
>>81524357
People want it, but if she does die, no way the writers don't go the Dexter route and have Ghostlicity following Oliver round offering advice for the rest of the show.
>>
File: Green-Arrow-Year-One-3-2007.jpg (298 KB, 1015x1102) Image search: [Google]
Green-Arrow-Year-One-3-2007.jpg
298 KB, 1015x1102
>>81525738
It felt like they were going for a plot akin to GA: Year One with the drugs being grown on the island by enslaved natives but it ended up taking a backseat to mystic crap that's going virtually nowhere.
>>
>>81524228
wait what Flash was a rerun but Arrow is new this week? I though both were reruns until teh 18th
>>
IIRC Flash skipped this week and Arrow skips next week.
>>
>>81525994
Arrow goes on break after this. Flash comes back on the nineteenth and Arrow comes back on the twenty fifth.
>>
>>81525738
At the very least, Tatsu and Maseo were generally likeable and had at least a connection to the main plot. Also Waller was pretty cool. This new guy is basically Skull Face but even more uninteresting and less threatening
>>
>>81525909
>AND MAYBE SUPERGIRL

I JUST finished watching the Supergirl crossover and god damn, Supergirl is even worse than Arrow.

Suddenly I don't feel so bad about this, but surely today's episode will remedy that.
>>
File: whooooooo.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
whooooooo.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
>>81526076
What is Arrows equivalent to the Jeep ride?
>>
>>81525771
Season 6 flashbacks are just Oliver and Diggle crossing names off the list. All of the flashbacks take place during season 1 but chronicle events not seen in season 1.
They all take place before Felicity joins the team.
>>
>>81526168
I'd be okay with that
>>
>>81526113
Yeah. The supergirl crossover did nothing to make me want to watch supergirl
>>
>>81526168
Season 6 flashbacks are just Ollie chilling on the boat with the fisherman ( I think it was the fisherman) who found him on the island.
>>
>>81526113
Every episode of supergirl didn't make me cringe as much as Arrow did this season. Supergirl didn't disappoint me as much as Arrow did this season. Supergirl didn't make me I'll and give me a character I hate. Supergirl didn't give me a reason to ragequit
>>
>>81525589
The flashbacks this season are somehow worse than Little Trouble in Big China. Now it's Ollie vs. and even darker and somehow more boring Skullface.

Just show him your damn demon already and get it over with.
>>
>>81526113
Honest to god, even Flash is starting to piss me off with the same plot over and over. Aside from the REFERENCES there is almost nothing of substance, and it's going the way of community and archer.

Joe almost never shows up anymore, and Harry is relegated to the background as well. It's still the best arrowverse show by a country mile, but it's losing ground fast for me.

>>81526168
None of the flashbacks have actually included felicity, and they've been shit every season for the most part. If anything with THESE writers Felicity would show in s6 flashbacks, since that's the first point in the show where she could be related. Watch them use goth felicity being a cunt too.
>>
>>81526168
>The flashbacks become the show's best part
>>
Let's make this dramatic and death flag stuff happen to Diggle and Lance happen throughout the season.

Fuck it let's just kill Laurel, the one we haven't even been doing anything with because we are hacks.
>>
>>81526158
The entirety of the flashback storyline is the Jeep Ride. Because it's painfully slow and I can't be bothered to pay any attention.
>>
>>81526158
I'm waiting for someone's lust for revenge.
>>
File: Elysia_Rotaru_Mug_1.jpg (86 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Elysia_Rotaru_Mug_1.jpg
86 KB, 400x400
>>81526328
>>
>yfw all of the leaks were faked and the real death was Diggle
>>
It's clear they have no idea what to do with Laurel despite having decades of Black Canary comic book material.

I knew this would be a melodrama CW show some of the time, but I was never expecting Felicity and Olicity to grow into such a huge tumor it kills off Green Arrow's main love interest and female partner from the comics.
>>
>>81526459
Now I want her to cause a giant mechanical foot to come crashing down on Felicity's head.
>>
>>81526229
Maybe because Supergirl was exactly this bad from the start?

>>81526207
I felt I was watching Ugly Betty, except Betty could fly.

Even Barry felt wrong to me there. Everything felt wrong.

>>81526241
The last few episodes have felt pretty filler-ish, yeah.
>>
>>81525879
Flash just wants to give Laurel a proper send off by making her an actual meta human badass after they saw how horribly she's getting treated in Arrow season 4 complete with an anti-climatic death.
>>
>>81526475
I saw a twitter picture on /co/ a while back where one of the hack writers basically denounced the show's comic book origins
>>
>>81526467
I honestly don't even care who dies.

No death would make the show interesting, not even felicity, because they'd find a new Mary Sue.
>>
>>81525513
>>81525515
>two posts apart

We truly are living in the hypercrisis.
>>
When the hell are we going to learn what Darhk wants to do with the box and all that fucking corn?
>>
File: welcome to.jpg (67 KB, 1357x725) Image search: [Google]
welcome to.jpg
67 KB, 1357x725
>>81524228
>>
>>81526644
Fucking Shitenheim has admitted that they are not bound by the original story of GA, and that they are making their own story. I don't see how DC Comics would allow this, seeing there is an already established lore to follow for the show, if it is suppose to be a show based off of GA.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDorat9DBkC/

Gee, /co/. Uncle Guggencuck posted the last page of Arrow season 4 on Instagram. I wonder what it says.
>>
>>81526819
>let twitter decide our future
>>
>>81526819
>Let TWITTER the future as we CRANE UP cavernous space
>>
>>81526800
Once the writers figure it out.
>>
>>81525003
Have the black canary who appears in the flash show up in Arrow. shes the earth 2 canary
>>
/co/ bros the way I see it is that Guggenheim and Mercile have been and always will be shitting on the original story of the GA. Each have admitted at one point or another that the show writers are not bound to the story portrayed in the comics. This has become an absolute abomination to the GA story as a whole, and the writers and producers should be ashamed of what they have done.
>>
>>81526931
I don't think most people even care about it being a legitimate GA adaption at this point. They just want it to be enjoyable again.
>>
>>81526467
If this is the case I would not have a problem with it. However, based off of some articles I have read this week leading up to tonight leads me to believe that the spoiler photos that have been going around are true.
>>
ETA on episode? someone fucking stream it
>>
>>81527091
2 hours
>>
>>81527091
There'll probably be a new livethread in about two hours with stream links so keep your eyes out for it.
>>
>>81526987
Yeah, that is true, and one way to make that the case would be to try and follow the original story. I'm not trying to say follow it right down to the very last detail, try and keep the main story together as much as possible, with minor tweaks here and there to make it their own telling of the story. Not make a decision based off of laziness or popular opinion that could be potentially damaging to the show as a whole.
>>
File: just kill me.png (627 KB, 1252x632) Image search: [Google]
just kill me.png
627 KB, 1252x632
>>
>>81525874

Laurel has been one of the best characters in a while. She got shat on by everyone for such a long time but nobody foresaw the buildup of Felicity's domination over the show.
>>
>>81527277
>It's an "Ollie tries to be cooperative and understanding while his ex-fiancee is a selfish cunt over a situation where he had no right move and leaves him because he didn't include her in the conversation about what to do with his son he just found out about and decides to tell him she doesn't want to marry him right after he gets done recording a video telling his son why he was never around and is literally in tears because he knows the best thing for his son is for him to not know who his father is" episode.

>>81527306
Laurel.
Has done.
Fuck all.
This entire.
Goddamn.
Season.

She can't even win a goddamn fight for fuck's sake!

Why do the writers hate Laurel so much?
>>
>>81526241
Hehehe...

All Flash no substance?
>>
>>81525879
>And yes her costume apparent;y has fish nets everywhere they could get-away with in a live action costume.

Everywhere but her legs, of course.
>>
>>81527482
Why do you care? She's just going to die. You know Barry can't let anyone from Earth-2 live. Just like how he can't stop kidnapping himself.
>>
>>81527482
Apparently the costume has fishnets over the leggings.
>>
>>81527482
Which is a damn shame. Katie Cassidy has some nice gams
>>
IMO, it's the flashbacks that showcase how bad this series has gotten.

The Arrow producers have gone on record saying that filming the flashbacks take a lot of time and require a lot of pre-planning for the season. But in both Season 3 and Season 4, it seems that the only things they've planned before filming the flashbacks are 1) who the main villain is, 2) some sort of trick or item relevant to the present timeline, and 3) one or two characters who will appear in the present.

In Season 2, they planned things out beat-by-beat, creating much stronger cohesion. Hell, in season 1, the flashbacks were one of the most liked parts of the fledgling show. But holy shit. The producers LITERALLY went full-on "nah, i don't really FEEL like it" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLBTZw5AZw) in terms of putting in the work.

I don't know if it's because they're pressed for time or what. But it seems clear that, because they're not planning things out, they're instead focusing on relationships...And even worse, they're focusing on THE relationship that people talked about the most before the show went to complete shit.
>>
>>81525879
Hopefully her canary cry actually does something
>>
>>81526241
>None of the flashbacks have actually included felicity

uh...are you forgetting one of the most infamous flashbacks of S3?

The one where Oliver goes back to Star City incognito, randomly sees Felicity, and finds her breathtaking the moment he sees her?
>>
Saying it again
>E2 BC
>Jay
>Alan rumored for LoT finale
JSA for LoT S2 lads
>>
>>81527465
I chuckled.

>>81527617
I must have deleted that memory. Thank god.
>>
File: eyes zoom in.jpg (16 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
eyes zoom in.jpg
16 KB, 325x325
>>81527617
>>
>>81527617
I dont remember that. Sounds terrible
>>
>>81527531
Let me have something, will you? Maybe she just goes missing, and she can join Dr. Light in her invisible nudist adventures!

;_;
>>
>>81526158
I still haven't gotten to this point in the game because Kojima is such a fucking hack who decided to put mandatory bullet sponges in his stealth games.
>>
>>81527890
Dr. Light isn't invisible anon, she's fucking dead. Hilariously, or perhaps depressingly, Linda is also dead. Nobody ever said Barry was perfect.
>>
>>81527643
>>81527653
>>81527792

I *also* misremembered. Not as bad as I remembered (although, I think outside of the flashback, Ollie was pointing out that he was "in love with her" by that point already).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDpMhRD4s_8
>>
>>81526076

I think the s3 flashbacks get a lot of heat for being off island but it's probably the best part of season 3. Ollie had a good relationship with all the Yanashiros and the payoff made me feel something. Meanwhile the Ra's and Malcolm stuff just drags.
>>
>>81527951
They never did say what Ollie's video was, did they?
>>
File: 1458814967154.png (1 MB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
1458814967154.png
1 MB, 1920x1078
>tfw mistress queen felicity (the strong and powerful) won't unlock your chastity cage before you go fight crime

It's not fair, bros...
>>
>>81527951
Why was that picture even there? Isn't that Walter's office at that point?
>>
somewhere stream? episode in 30min no?
>>
>>81528098

Walter still cared deeply for Robert and Oliver though.
>>
>>81528130
In 90, I think.
>>
>>81528130
1 hour 30 minutes.
>>
>>81528098
A better question is if Ollie's believed to be dead why would they keep him in the system? Why was he even in the system in the first place?
>>
>>81528094
I feel bad for Stephen Amell, in a way. Sure, he was never the most amazing actor on the planet, but he's made a big improvement since season 1 and he always seemed so enthusiastic about the show. Now he's more or less a glorified secondary character who gets chewed out on a weekly basis.
>>
>>81528204
At least he has the TMNT 2 gig
I am glad he made it
>>
>>81528251
>he's in a Michael Bay movie alongside Megan Fox
>this constitutes making it
Hollywood is so depressing.
>>
>>81528204
poor guy desu ,, itsn't his fault that his contract is all the way to 2019
>>
>>81528204
How much worse do you think the actress who plays Laurel must feel? She was cast to be the definitive female lead. The endgame love interest, the only other big name comic book character out of team Arrow. And now she's most likely getting killed off after being basically a guest star who had less dialog than Felicity's mom this season.
>>
>>81528154
It's still pretty fucked up to have a picture of your girlfriend's dead husband on your desk tbqh
>>
>>81528204
He's pretty bad most of the time. Best scene he's ever had was that message for his son. I felt something welling up inside of me, but then Felicity made it all about her and fucking ruined the scene.
>>
>>81528310

I guess I agree but Walter was his best friend too.

I mean it's kind of fucked up to steal your dead bros girl if you wanna be fair about it.
>>
File: 1458836422800.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458836422800.jpg
129 KB, 1280x720
>mfw bitches talk shit about the best character
>>
>>81528283
The Turtles movies make tons of money. Putting your face on a big money maker like that is gonna help your career.
>>
>>81528283
A decent side character role in a Michael Bay movie is fairly big for a TV actor. I've recently rewatched MoS and noticed the guy who plays Doug Stamper from House of Cards as a literal extra without a speaking line.
>>
File: 1458837369437.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458837369437.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>>81528367
>mfw people call Felicity best character
>>
>>81528204
It's gonna be worse for Emily Bett Rickards, since she has no fault or intention to put felicity in the spotlight, she's just earning the paycheck the best she can.

And she'll probably not find a great job anytime soon after Arrow ends.
>>
>>81524228
>ready to see a dead show die again, harder this time
Absolutely, the meltdown will be great entertainment
>>
File: 71BT0VmIi1L.jpg (218 KB, 999x1534) Image search: [Google]
71BT0VmIi1L.jpg
218 KB, 999x1534
Are the Arrow comics any good?

What about The Flash Season 0?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 600x536
>>
>>81528551

I hear Flash is alright but Arrow is not. Was the second Malcolm solo issue even released?
>>
File: LaughingAutobots.gif (496 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
LaughingAutobots.gif
496 KB, 500x324
>>81524555

>>At this point, it's only a matter of time before they start elbowing Oliver out, too.

This is what Felicity haters truly believe.

You're all insane with hate. It's laughable.
>>
>>81527580
Agreed. It's more of a symptom of the overall lack of effort and improvisational writing/relying on your fucking twitter fanbase for feedback.

>>81528327
Also, this. I just couldn't deal with the show anymore after that whiplash.
>>
Hahah so this is gonna be a "Fall" for the show I guess hah
>>
>>81528568
>save your twitter energy
>>
>leaked grave has her hero identity on it

This is why I think it's fake.

Outting her as the Black Canary would also out Ollie, Diggle, Thea and everyone else.
>>
>>81528760
The fact that no one can put together that Ollie is the GREEN Arrow is retarded.
>>
>>81528760
I've been thinking it's an alternate timeline from LoT or something for that very same reason. But this creative staff is dumb enough to include that anyway without considering the implications so we can't give them too much credit here.
>>
File: 13adaf69f1df17aa.jpg (26 KB, 640x393) Image search: [Google]
13adaf69f1df17aa.jpg
26 KB, 640x393
Ok so I started watching this show again because i stopped at like 4 episodes into seas 3 cos i got tired of it. I'm on episode 21 of that season now.

What the fuck i'm so goddamn tired of this stupid bitch making her angry/sad face nine hundred times an episode. Her stupid lippy mug looks like a dirty diaper and it pisses me off.
Why would they keep putting this bitch in episode after episode when her only purpose is to complain about every single other person doing literally any single fucking thing they are doing. I'm waiting until Ollie goes to take a shit and she throws her shitfactory condemnation face at him because 'she just cant take this and hes changed and how could he do this its not right!'

If I have to watch this human toilet jizz more angry tears out of her puckered sour fucking mug i'm gonna slit my goddamn wrists and throw myself off a building.
>>
>>81528793
Dahrk STILL doesn't know, does he?
>>
>>81528807
Even the actress complained about the crying scenes. The cast knows this shit is awful.
>>
File: 1459676689682.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1459676689682.png
281 KB, 535x466
>Who is in the grave?
all my interest, tolerance, and investment in the show
THE ARROW IS DEAD
BURY IT
>>
>>81528793

People still can't think of Batman as Bruce or Clark as Supes.

>>81528805

I think the Grave is actually Diggle's. Andy kills him, Oliver says he's gonna kill Dhark/Andy for killing his bro.
>>
>>81528937
If Darhk would pull his head out of his ass and stop fellating himself for five seconds he might put it together.
>>
>>81528973

Flash: Consider this a mercy.
Arrow: Tell me, do you bleed?
>>
>>81528982
But Dig still hasn't gotten his hew helmet from Crisco!
>>
>>81528807
>If I have to watch this human toilet jizz more angry tears out of her puckered sour fucking mug i'm gonna slit my goddamn wrists and throw myself off a building.
In the interests of your health and safety I'm going to have to ask you to stop watching
>>
File: 1449107205364.jpg (36 KB, 277x384) Image search: [Google]
1449107205364.jpg
36 KB, 277x384
I have a fun challenge for everyone. Prize is a cookie.

Tell me what Damien Dahrk has done this season and why they need to stop him. What will the consequences be if they don't? What crimes has he committed so far?

I'm actually fascinated to see if we know.
>>
File: 1459929903275.jpg (11 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1459929903275.jpg
11 KB, 325x244
>>81529024
>You're not brave
>Felicity is brave
>>
>>81528568
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BDorat9DBkC/
If we get this trending it'll hopefully make Guggencuck keel over and die.
>>
>>81529116
Didn't he bomb an event his own wife was at?
>>
>>81529116
>Tell me what Damien Dahrk has done this season and why they need to stop him.
His name reminds people of Damian Wayne
>What will the consequences be if they don't?
We'll never get rid of the Dark
>What crimes has he committed so far?
Exactly
>>
>>81529116
>Terrorized the city with mercs so bad people are acting normal all over
>Uh...something to do with corn?
>>
>>81529116
He commands the ghosts who have shot up places for... Uh... Reasons
>>
File: file.png (291 KB, 468x605) Image search: [Google]
file.png
291 KB, 468x605
>>81529132
MMM BOYS

OLIVER QUEEN MEETS BARRY ALLEN
I LOVE BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER

WOW THATS A FAST GRIP, YOU DO NOT WANNA MESS WITH THIS GUY ;)
>>
>>81529116
he kidnapped a child I guess?
and crippled Felicity which led to nothing because it was fixed with science I guess?
and there's Terminator: Genisys he's making that happen so I suppose that's a crime
>>
>>81529182
MAN OF FAST VS ARCHER OF KEK
>>
>>81529116
>What crimes has he comitted so far?
He attacked Ollie's party and subsequently kidnapped and attempted to murder Dig, Felicity, and Thea. He was an accomplice to kidnapping Ollie's son and ordered the hit on Ollie and Felicity which lead to her being paralyzed. He tried to blow up the building the Star City mayoral debate was being held at in an attempt to kill Ollie.

Unfortunately, the only one they can prove he did was attacking the party BUT APPARENTLY THEY CAN'T EVEN PROVE THAT EVEN THOUGH ALL OF THE FUCKING PEOPLE HE KIDNAPPED WERE IN THE GODDAMN COURTROOM!
>>
>>81529182
>WOW THATS A FAST GRIP, YOU DO NOT WANNA MESS WITH THIS GUY ;)

my fucking sides
>>
>>81529116
He attempted to extort several city representatives and had ones who wouldn't co-operate with him killed. He's kidnapped several people, murdered several others, attempted to murder even more.
>>
File: file.png (320 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
file.png
320 KB, 900x470
>>81529216
>>81529227
If man won't kill speed, THE DEVIL WILL DO IT!
>>
>>81529182
>WOW THATS A FAST GRIP, YOU DO NOT WANNA RACE WITH THIS GUY ;)
FTFY
>>
>>81529226
>>81529201
>He had shot Felicity
>Implying this is a villainous action
He was trying to save the show
>>
>>81529262
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about his first scene!
>>
File: AR409B_0208b.jpg (136 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
AR409B_0208b.jpg
136 KB, 800x533
>>81529182
>>81529279
And of course, how can we forget, Doomsday - the giant monstrosity that the two should work together to destroy but tragically it ends up taking down Arrow :^)
>>
File: 1459620241121.png (162 KB, 303x308) Image search: [Google]
1459620241121.png
162 KB, 303x308
>>81529302
>Damien Dahrk is actually the hero
we've got it all wrong
>>
File: file.png (194 KB, 380x417) Image search: [Google]
file.png
194 KB, 380x417
>>81529365

Sometimes darkness can show you the light.

>>81529319

She's a complete whore.
>>
>>81529182
Honestly the way they handled Barrowman this season pisses me MORE than Olicity. At least with Olicity I can understand why this is happening, but the way they handled merlyn this season? No excuse, everytime there is a scene with merlyn I don't know what the fuck is going on. Feels like I'm dreaming
>>
File: 74w77375675675.jpg (828 KB, 3000x1676) Image search: [Google]
74w77375675675.jpg
828 KB, 3000x1676
>>81529279
>>81529319
>BARRY!
>IT'S FELICITY!
>SHE'S THE KEY!
>>
File: [help].jpg (41 KB, 984x671) Image search: [Google]
[help].jpg
41 KB, 984x671
desu I never liked Felicity as a character outside of how she looked and in S2 /co/ kept calling me homosexual for it
What are they to say now
>>
File: 1430943195554.png (727 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1430943195554.png
727 KB, 1024x768
>>81529390
A B S O L U T E
F E L I C I T Y
>>
>>81524228
Aren't the Flash and Arrow both on hiatus?
>>
File: 4-6-16 Twitter Trends.png (43 KB, 264x477) Image search: [Google]
4-6-16 Twitter Trends.png
43 KB, 264x477
>>81526851
>Let Twitter decide our future
>Check currently trending on Twitter
STAY THE COURSE!
>>
>>81524228
oh god, its happening tonight? fuck. this is going to be painful to watch.
>>
File: file.png (412 KB, 430x594) Image search: [Google]
file.png
412 KB, 430x594
>>81529456
YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM! YOU WERE ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT HIM!

FEAR HIM, AND SAVE FIND US.
>>
>>81529445
>tfw Barrowman sees Merlyn as a "misunderstood hero" and not as an annoying jackass who's overstayed his welcome and should have stayed dead.
>>
File: 1456544525798.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1456544525798.png
422 KB, 665x662
>>81529445
I fucking hate Merlyn. He has two gears as a character:

>i love my daughter i'lll protect her no matter what

OR

>i'm a villain and i'm constantly enacting plans that could easily get my daughter killed

Fucking which one is it.
>>
File: Salmon Ladder.gif (872 KB, 330x185) Image search: [Google]
Salmon Ladder.gif
872 KB, 330x185
>>81524228
Reminder that Arrow turned to shit after they stopped doing salmon ladders.
>>
File: 1433882366143.png (224 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1433882366143.png
224 KB, 358x310
>>81528973
>>81529024
>>81529132
>>81529182
>>81529216
>>81529279
>>81529280
>>81529319
>>81529456
>>81529526
>my fucking sides
>>
>>81529574
If not for Felicity people would be complaining about him. Merlyn is fucking awful at this point.
>>
>>81529514
Why the fuck does flash keep going on hiatus?

I swear to got every episode or two the show takes a break for a few weeks. Like what the fuck is with this seasons schedule?
>>
>>81529516
Its war. Olicity shippers trending to counter and support Laurels death.

Shits wild
>>
>>81529574
>>81529564

What if Merlyn was as good as characters played by Tom Cavanagh
>>
>>81529574
Frogposting fits him DESU
>REEEE NORMIES LEAVE MY LEAGUE
>MUH RA'S AL GHUL
>>
>>81529617
They're doing both parts of the iZombie season finale next week and needed the extra hour, but I don't know why they skipped this week.
>>
>>81529633
What if Merlyn was played by Tom Cavanagh?
>>
>>81529640
>ywn successfully complete the undertaking
>ywn have the league again
>ywn again wear the ring of ras al ghul
>normies will never understand muh league customs

>ywn slam your daughter's sweet delicious vigilante ass

It's just not fair.
>>
>>81529654

It would be a better show.
>>
>>81529640
>>81529761
>a goddamn high school football player one punched a League member who got the drop on them
Fuck the League. They don't deserve to exist.
>>
>>81529654
>Shoot, Ollie, SHOOT
>>
File: 1459676835817.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
1459676835817.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>>81529761
>I WANT NYSSA TO LEAVE
also those spoilers cut deep
>>
>>81525466
It did magically manage to trigger all of /co/. So job well done I guess.
>>
>>81525909
>>81525909
>and that chick with the big tits
wait...who?
>>
>>81524228

You know, I'm not even so much bothered by the specter of Laurel dying because I'm a huge fan of hers (though she's come a long way) or a desire for her to wind up with Oliver. I'm just tired of major character death being a crutch for drama. Put characters through hell if you want, but don't kill them off just for a shock to the audience.
>>
File: jgc7.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
jgc7.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>81529593
Arrow needs more salmon ladder and more of Caity Lotz's midriff
>>
>>81529915
Trajectory
>>
File: 1459904452551.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459904452551.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>81529915
>he didn't watch the seasons worst episode with the seasons best girl
Check out Trajectory senpai
>>
>>81529867
>be merlyn
>be lose son
>lose my side piece of ass to slade
>lose muh league
>lose hand

Is Merlyn a bigger cuck than Oliver?
>>
File: Bq2rVUvCAAAsRHJ.jpg (74 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
Bq2rVUvCAAAsRHJ.jpg
74 KB, 681x1024
>>81529915
Trajecutie
>>
>>81529915
Trajectory. For some unexplained reason injecting yourself with V9 makes you faster than a guy who's connected to the Goes Fast force.
>>
>>81529930
the only decent woman on that show.

and also her oddball androgynous street rat buddy.

I always kinda wished that character got used more.
>>
File: 1457563824503.jpg (168 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1457563824503.jpg
168 KB, 800x534
>>81529915
>>
>>81530004
Where the FUCK is Sin?
>>
File: 1415399313416.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1415399313416.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>81529961
>ywn be loved by son or daughter
>ywn cuck robert queen again
>ywn be ra's al ghul again
>having to join shitty magic people who are planning on doing.. something
WHY EVEN LIVE
no-one will ever be a bigger cuck than S4 Oliver
>>
>>81527933
>She's dead
they show her escape and then she hasn't been seen since. are you stupid? do you think Grodd's dead too since he hasn't been seen in a while?
>>
>>81530053
Starling City. A happier time.
>>
>>81530073
>he thinks Barry didn't track her down and kill her off screen
Barry can't let anyone from E-2 live.
>>
File: file.png (591 KB, 551x550) Image search: [Google]
file.png
591 KB, 551x550
>>81530065
>ywn fuck your daughter as she calls you daddy

JUST
>>
>>81530101
You know, when Guggenhack said that "The don't follow the comic anymore" then why did they even fucking change it to Star City now?
>>
>>81530073
not knowing when someone is joking is a sign of autism
>>
File: 1459893425495.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1459893425495.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>81530171
>fucking Willa Holland and she calls you daddy
W E W
>>
>>81529617
I'm guessing to maybe line-up with Arrow better? Maybe they have some episodes that tie into each other going down the stretch.
>>
Live thread up:
>>81529826
>>81529826
>>81529826
>>
>>81530180
Because they had to do something that people might like
>>
http://heroichollywood.com/is-not-happy-about-spoilers-death-leaking/

Whoops...
>>
>>81530180
Fanservice for the sake of fanservice in spite of whether or not it worked or made sense.

In hindsight it was a warning
>>
File: file.png (277 KB, 448x606) Image search: [Google]
file.png
277 KB, 448x606
>>81530223

>tfw used to despise the daddy kink when i was younger
>now i find myself getting itno it as i age

What horrors has thine world wrought upon me?
>>
>>81527415
>Why do the writers hate Laurel so much?
Because it's the CW and their target demographic is teenage girls and fan girls, they can project their fantasies of the hot rich guy choosing their cute and dorky stand-in over the hot popular girl.
>>
>>81530276
It just sounds retarded after 3 seasons of Startling City. Fucking christ.
>>81530305
This is a nightmare.
>>
>>81530317
I wonder how many scanners they've had to toss out because Willa keeps putting her butt on them?
>>
File: 1459861617590.gif (542 KB, 311x283) Image search: [Google]
1459861617590.gif
542 KB, 311x283
>>81530317
I'm going to blame this place. I've picked up like 4 kinks that I used to despise.
Plus you know, it is Willa. There's not much I wouldn't do for her.

>>81530378
>post yfw Willa keeps trying to fuck up the OLIBURR scenes
>>
>>81529826
Let's get going, guys and gals.

I guess we have to...
>>
>>81529617
It's fucking dumb. It's their best show and it's constant hiatus is killing the ratings.
>>
>>81529516
Start a We Will Complain About Arrow And Threaten To Drop It But Continue To Watch It Next Week Like We Always Do trend.

That'll show those shippers!
>>
>>81530073
Grodd is in earth 2 Africa building Gorilla City
>>
>>81530650
Isnt it already there
>>
>>81529970

It did in the comics too. Though Wallys speed was uneven at the time.
>>
>>81524449
what happened sunday?
>>
>>81529654
Why isn't everyone played by Tom Cavanagh?
>>
>>81530704
>Shoot, Olly, shoot
>Kill, Thea, kill
>Die, Laurel, die
>Be black, Diggle, be black
>>
>>81528624
Oliver is already a secondary character on the show named after him.
>>
File: anigif.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
anigif.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>81529593
>>81529930
So what I'm hearing here is that Arrow should just be Arrowmican Ninja Warrior.
>>
>>81530810
Exactly it hasn't been his show since Ra's stabbed him and pushed him off a cliff
>>
>>81530650
WE
>>
>>81530941
Their big mistake was to cast a boring Ra's with zero screen presence and then kill him off so quickly. Ra's could have been an amazing overarching villain throughout several seasons. Then again, maybe WB told them to kill off Ra's too.
>>
Fuck this shit
>>
>>81526241
I feel like the Arrow writers think they're writing their own version of Veronica Mars
>>
>>81532808
Ra's was great, it was the writing that was shit. He was a hell of a lot better than neison.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig
>>
>>81530317
How is she so lewd without coming off as a trashy slut?
>>
>>81535306
Watch shippers chew into him now
>>
>>81537289
The way they laid into Gail Simone still pisses
me off.
>>
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 131

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.