[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With 30 more minuets of film time, could this movie be better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (1 MB, 972x723) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 972x723
With 30 more minuets of film time, could this movie be better?

I think there are too many basic flaws with the movie to make it a great or even just a good film, but maybe - just maybe - its enough to make it a decent film. Or its just going to be 30 more mins of Turkish Airlines
>>
Apparently most of the stuff that got cut involved Superman and Luthor.

I think most people would say that the Batman stuff was really strong, so if they patch up the weaker parts of the movie, it could warrant something of a reevaluation.

I really hope the Director's Cut cuts the scene where Diana reads her e-mail, Christ is that scene out of place and does it reek of studio meddling.
>>
>more
Honestly, this is the first movie in a long while where I feel seeing less of it would make it 10 times better.
>>
>>81523771
No. Its just a marketing ploy to boost DVD sales.
>>
>>81523771
This movie does not need to be longer it needs better editing. Biggest problem among other with it is that it just would not fucking end.
>>
>>81523771
1 >more clark
2 >perhaps more even in first hour with how time is spent from character to character aka 'editing'
>>
>>81523771
>>81523840
I agree. It could have easily trimmed off twenty minutes for the better.
>>
>>81523771
No but 30 less minutes would do wonders
>>
>>81523771
That scene with Lex and Steppenwolf(?) really should of been left in. I have no clue what WB was thinking removing it.
>>
>>81523771
Hating BvS is a meme

Normies hate it because critics tell them too

And people who actually read the comics only hate it because its different

If the movies were EXACTLY like comics, why bother?

Lex sucked tho
>>
>>81525618
What would you cut? 2nd half needs trimming but I'm not sure what I would cut myself. Agree that stuff needs cutting, just don't know where to start.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.