[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Injustice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 24
So now that MKX DLC is finally done what do you guys want out an Injustice sequel? What new fighters do you want to see? Who do you want to see return from the first game and who should be cut? I'm hoping we get some of the Rouges this time, hopefully the Flash show will mean one or two make it in.
>>
File: Livewire.jpg (20 KB, 300x455) Image search: [Google]
Livewire.jpg
20 KB, 300x455
It's definitely a longshot but I would love to see Livewire make it in. NRS does seem to like choosing some random less popular characters so hopefully she has at least a small chance.
>>
File: Rotworld Finale.jpg (1 MB, 1177x916) Image search: [Google]
Rotworld Finale.jpg
1 MB, 1177x916
Goddammit Boon you bushy browed bastard I demand Animal Man and Swamp Thing.
>>
I'd still like to see more Kirby representation. Orion, Mr Miracle, Big Barda, classic OMAC, the works. And some more genre characters, like Jonah Hex or Sgt. Rock, a representative of DC's non-superhero books. And of course, an MK as fuck Lady Shiva in the Arkham Origins costume. I'd pay good fucking money for that.
>>
File: Darkseid.jpg (151 KB, 1000x1848) Image search: [Google]
Darkseid.jpg
151 KB, 1000x1848
I wonder what the plot will be? Darkseid seems like an easy choice for the go to bad guy, but someone else like Despero or a plot focused around the Lantern corps could be cool as well.
>>
>>81517153
lol you already know whose going to be added to injustice 2

Deadshot, Boomerang, Croc, Katana and Enchantress with maybe Circe having a slight outside chance of making it in.
>>
>>81517562
>Big Barda
Yes, please.

But most likely when thinking of female characters to put in game they'd probably pick Starfire or Supergirl/Powergirl long before they'd consider Barda.
>>
File: Red Hood Arm Blades.jpg (89 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
Red Hood Arm Blades.jpg
89 KB, 600x423
>>81517712
>Thinking it'll only be Suicide Squad characters

I mean I'm sure some will be in (hopefully Katana) but I assume by the time NRS announces this SS will have already been out for awhile. I'm betting on a new WW villain, whoever the villain is in JL, Supergirl, and some characters from Arrow and Flash. Also even more Bat characters obviously, probably Red Hood at the very least.
>>
>>81517562
>Big Barda
Exactly what I was thinking. A character who was raised as a colosseum fighter is just asking to be used in an MK style game. That, plus, there is no better way to represent Kirby than by having his Waifu.
>>
File: Black Canary.jpg (38 KB, 400x597) Image search: [Google]
Black Canary.jpg
38 KB, 400x597
Hope shes in.
>>
File: Mister Miracle & Big Barda 04.jpg (178 KB, 510x702) Image search: [Google]
Mister Miracle & Big Barda 04.jpg
178 KB, 510x702
>>81517765
>>81517979
I think both Barda and Miracle could make for interesting fightan game characters. Barda as a command grappler and Scott as a trickster/teleports/traps evasive fighter. I'd be OK with just Barda though, long as they have a Classic Kirby costume for her.
>>
File: Peeg.jpg (245 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
Peeg.jpg
245 KB, 566x800
I was thinking about this earlier today in regards to Supergirl/Peeg making it in. They know the fans want Power Girl after that debacle with the fan poll but WB will obviously want them to put in Supergirl because of the show. I think a good way to please both is to have regular universe Kara to be Supergirl and the Injustice one to be Peeg so both are in in some capacity.
>>
I'll tell you what I want. Injustice 2: Multiversity.

Game starts with post-Injustice world, where Superman is imprisoned for his dictatorship, and Bruce protects the earth in his stead.

Enter Ultraman, Owlman, and Superwoman, who, after their world was destroyed by the Earth-3 Highfather, found refuge in the League of Sivanas. Wanting to extend their grip on the multiverse, the Sivanas decide to recruit villains from across all earths.

So the Crime Syndicate travels to Injusticeworld, kills Bruce, and sets Superman free. Ultraman tells Supes that the Injustice League (that's what they're calling themselves now) wants him to join; Superman accepts, but only on the condition that he can travel to the earth where Batman killed the Joker and Lois and their daughter are still alive.

So now the team of four go across hundreds of earths, looking for more villains to join their cause. Soon they catch the attention of Justice Incarnate, the multiverse-spanning Justice League, who agree that this threat must be stopped.

Roster is basically the same, with more additions. The big draw would be that every character has, like, five or six alternate selves with the same moveset but slight variations in presentation (for example, a Bizarro that uses freeze vision and heat breath). Various Earths also compose the stages: for example, a trippy Earth-47, or an anime-inspired Earth-26.
>>
File: Captain Cold.jpg (3 MB, 2130x3238) Image search: [Google]
Captain Cold.jpg
3 MB, 2130x3238
If Killer Frost goes they have to bring in Cold.
>>
>>81518481
Yeah but the Syndicate are full villains, whereas Superman doesn't THINK he is a villain. He just thinks he is doing what needs to be done to maintain order and 'peace'. What would make more sense is, instead, him working with a non-Injustice Lex Luthor (the one who is actually evil), or Vandal Savage and villains like that. Perhaps even Brainiac?

I just can't see Injustice's Superman rolling with 'kill people for laughs and monis' villains.
>>
>>81518719
That's a horrible design.
>>
>>81518801
The Injustice comic Superman flip-flops between the two.

Like I said. The guy is so broken over the Joker killing Lois, he'd do anything to get a world where she's alive.
>>
File: BUTLERMANIA 2013!.jpg (1 MB, 5000x1880) Image search: [Google]
BUTLERMANIA 2013!.jpg
1 MB, 5000x1880
When's Alfred?
>>
>>81518855
I see your point, and I admit I haven't followed the comics too much. Definitely would like to get caught up though. On one hand, its actually kind of interesting, on the other hand, it isn't very good at all.

Has a lot of hilarious moments though.
>>
>>81517472
What book is your image from, please?
>>
>>81517153
I demand Power Girl.
They cheated me once and they shall not do so again.
>>
>>81518931
Yeah, it's been like that since Taylor left. Again, the major thing to take away from it is that having the DC Multiverse in Injustice would be the best.

>>81518919
In a few issues, actually. Superman apparently is going to find him, and probably kill him.
>>
>>81518942
New 52 Animal Man/Swamp Thing.
>>
File: Robins.jpg (184 KB, 1400x971) Image search: [Google]
Robins.jpg
184 KB, 1400x971
I'd like for a Robin to get in as Robin instead of just Nightwing.
>>
File: i_have_to_go_masturbate_now.jpg (127 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
i_have_to_go_masturbate_now.jpg
127 KB, 500x375
>>81518203
>posting Eroquis art of Power Girl
>>
>>81519490
I'd love them to introduce Tim Drake as Robin, but I think there'd be a problem with having gratuitous violence performed on children.
>>
>>81517153
A Z R A E L
Z
R
A
E
L
>>
File: Explain This Shit.jpg (80 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Explain This Shit.jpg
80 KB, 640x360
>>81517153
I demand character models and costumes that aren't fucking horrible.

Seriously, theres maybe four NRS costumes I can think of that weren't shit.
>>
>>81520045
No reason they can't do a more grown up Tim like in the Arkham games, hell they even did a grown up Damian in the first Injustice. Also after what Supes did to Billy it's a little late to worry about violence against children.
>>
File: Ideal DC Fightan.jpg (1 MB, 1225x2750) Image search: [Google]
Ideal DC Fightan.jpg
1 MB, 1225x2750
>>81517153
I made this a while ago. I feel like it'd have more variety than what we got.
>>
>>81518801
Easy fix. Make it so they don't call themselves the Injustice League. Instead they call themselves the Justice Lords.
>>
>>81520088
Costume design is obviously more subjective but their models have been steadily improving since MK9. At the very least I doubt we'll get anything as bad as Injustice Raven again.
>>
>>81520173
Well you used literally whos like Mighty Endowed.
>>
>>81520226
The literally whos are joke characters. Any fighting game worth a damn has to have joke characters.
>>
File: Element Woman.jpg (117 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
Element Woman.jpg
117 KB, 500x710
>>81520173
Well if we're going to get that obscure with our requests I want Element Woman.
>>
>>81520195
I just want classic designs so I don't have to look at stupid shit like fishnets Green Lantern, armored up Flash or metal diapers over pants Wonder Woman. They're all disgustingly overdesigned and none of it looks good.
>>
>>81517153
Plastic Man, Dr. Fate, Deadman, Reverse Zoom, Black Manta, Multiple randomly chosen finishers, Flash, actually being fast.

Maybe adapt COIE or Convergence.
>>
>>81517153
>>81517153
If they cut anyone they are retarded the biggest complaint for mkx was how small the roster is people want mvc2 sized rosters for super hero fighters
>>
I wonder if the Atom will make it in? A size changing character could be interesting in a fighting game, though maybe a bit difficult to pull off.
>>
>>81520462
Normally I'd agree but Injustice had some really dumb choices that don't really have any reason to come back. I'd be totally fine with losing Doomsday, Bane, Zod and Scorpion. The first three no longer have a reason to be there since their movie tie-in publicity is over now and I'm still salty they added an MK character even after they said they wouldn't. We need more interesting Superman villains like Livewire or Brainiac instead of a punch monster and another Kryptonian.
>>
File: Rogue.jpg (224 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Rogue.jpg
224 KB, 640x400
I'd be fine with any of them honestly, just so long as we get at least one of them in.
>>
>>81520719
I'd be so happy to get Captain Boomerang.
>>
File: SG.jpg (56 KB, 690x1216) Image search: [Google]
SG.jpg
56 KB, 690x1216
>Kara potentially getting in

I'm down for this.
>>
>>81519934
son there are whole mangos
>>
>>81520685
>bvs came out this year
>cutting doomsday
You do know injustice 2 is coming out this year right
>>
Given the themes of IGAU 1, there were characters I wanted. Earth 2 Atom from the reboot, Reverse Flash are the big two, of course. Oh, and I still have my loveboner for Jonah Hex.
>>
>>81520507
With traits it can work. Stage 1 is manlet Atom, while transformed is big hitbox(Doomsday, Grundy, Sex Luthor) Atom. The potential for transform combos and frame traps is crazy. Imagine an MK9 style moveset that transitions to an MKX Lackey Torr set
>>
>>81522282
Bro, it hasn't even been announced yet. Not even teased
>>
>>81522282
Think they'll change him to be more like the movie? Like adding heat beams and the big electric explosion.
>>
A lot of the heroes are a given, so a good chunk of the roster has to go to the big names.

The villains are what you mostly wanna look out for. Personally, I want
>Killer Croc
>Sinestro
>Captain Boomerang
>Deadshot
>Black Spider
>>
>>81517153

Yeah I've actually noticed Reverse Flash and Captain Cold are getting more attention from normies/casuals now.

>>81517562

Yeah Barda and/or Mr. Miracle would serve well for that. Maybe incorporate New God stuff into the plot.
>>
File: thEWUJFVKX.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
thEWUJFVKX.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
Just gimme Henry Ro- Mad Stan.
>>
>>81523126
Yeah theres a lot that are returning without a doubt.

>Supes
>Bats
>Wondy
>Aquaman
>Flash
>GL (Could potentially change which one though)
>Cyborg
>Joker
>Lex

Hopefully we get a bigger starting roster this time otherwise we'll end up knowing a very large portion of the roster before they even get announced.
>>
>>81523804

All I want is a side story where "good" earth Nightwing goes to "bad" earth and makes Damian and Bruce hug it out
>>
File: 1945720-look_what_you_did.jpg (178 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
1945720-look_what_you_did.jpg
178 KB, 640x1024
>>81523804
I'm just disappointed that the only reason we won't get a Reverse Flash is because "We already have a speedster", despite there being enough moveset variety to support MULTIPLE speedsters. Also, we had two, almost three kryptonians in IGAU
>>
>>81517153
Plastic Man
Supergirl
Cass (or if they do Babs have Cass and Steph alts)
Jonah Hex
>>
What were all the potential DLC characters for the first game? I remember Blue Beetle (Jaime), red hood and Power girl being a few front runners but not the rest.

I'd probably bet on all those characters making it in.
>>
File: IMG_2903.png (900 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.png
900 KB, 640x960
>tfw Injustice 2 comes out and disregards every thing from year 6-onward from the comic
>>
>>81525390
I wish we had more batman with eyeholes, rather than the solid white/red thing
>>
>>81525390
I feel like theyll eiyher just retcon/ignore what they feel like to fit their story or just go in a completely new direction.
>>
>>81517153
I want a new universe for the next game's plot, the injustice plot itself got wrapped up quite completely and I'm so tired of evil superman.
I want a multiversity esque plot for the sequel, you can feature the universe from the first game but don't make it the focus.
>>
File: fred.jpg (33 KB, 470x336) Image search: [Google]
fred.jpg
33 KB, 470x336
>>81517215
If were talking about having electrical characters in this game, I would go for Static Shock but that's just me.

Speaking of characters I would want in the sequel.
>Static Shock
>Starfire
>Blue Beetle
>Booster Gold
>Giganta
>Red Tornado
>Poison Ivy
>Martian Manhunter and Zatanna coming back
>Gentleman Ghost
>Jonah Hex

This is my personal wishlist.
>>
Less batman characters more dc universe in general representation
>>
>>81527888
>We'll never have more than one Flash Character
>We'll never have Captain Cold
>We'll never have Reverse-Flash
>We'll never have Mirror Master
>We'll never have Gorilla Grodd
>We'll never have Captain Boomerang
>We'll never have Jay Garrick
>We'll never have Rainbow Raider
>We'll never have fun
>>
>>81517153

I want a New Gods storyline, and any two of the following: Swamp Thing, Etrigan, Jonah Hex, Shining Knight, Midnighter, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc and Atrocitus.
>>
>>81520045

>people objecting to Tim being beaten
>>
>>81523126
>>Killer Croc
>another big strong guy that smacks hard
nein
>>
>>81529336

And he'll throw a rock!
>>
>>81517153
I just don't want too many Batman villains in the villain roster.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.