[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Deadpool popular in the 90s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Was Deadpool popular in the 90s?
>>
>>81509167
Mildly.
>>
>>81509167
As much as liefeld
>>
>>81509180
That's the first word that came to mind.

>>81509183
Nah, he wasn't Liefeld most popular character.
>>
He was mostly villian in somebody else's stories in 90s, not even the main one, just temporary obsctacle
>>
>>81509167

He was like Iron Man, a literal who to people who didn't read comics but they knew he was there just weren't interested in him until the movie.
>>
No, Reddit was founded in 2005.
>>
>>81509245
dude iron man has always been way more visible than deadpool
>>
Iron Man had cartoon back in 90s
>>
>>81509200
>Nah, he wasn't Liefeld most popular character.
Was that Cable?
>>
>>81509167
late 90's to early 2000's is where I think he catapulted himself into the spotlight
>>
>>81509245
>until the movie.
Deadpool was definitely popular before the movie. If not by the late 00s, definitely by the time MvC3 came out
>>
>>81509167
Joe Kelly's run during the late 90's was almost cancelled and brough back by fan demand twice, after that he only got traction again with Cable & Deadpool which really launched his fame.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.