[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Cupid episode Why does Arrow bring back the shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: The_Huntress.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
The_Huntress.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>It's a Cupid episode
Why does Arrow bring back the shitty characters, but not Huntress?
>>
>>81502732

I don't know but I do really agree that Huntress needs to make a comeback. Even though I don't like the actress they picked.
>>
>>81502732
>>81503636
It is my dream we get an Earth 2 Huntress.
An unfucked version of the character.
I wouldn't mind if they recast her and Wildcat
>>
File: 1453896293869.jpg (69 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1453896293869.jpg
69 KB, 640x628
>>81502732
>Peter Stormare Count Vertigo hasn't come back yet
>They haven't followed up on Solomon Grundy after giving him an origin story
>>
>not liking Cupid
Don't be stupid.
>>
If they do bring her back they're just going to make her an enemy of Felicity.

That's what they've done with Bug Eyed Bandit, Clock King and Cupid.
>>
File: 8c.png (326 KB, 422x455) Image search: [Google]
8c.png
326 KB, 422x455
Superior Cupid.
>>
>Not liking best girl
>>
>>81502732
>Huntress
>not shitty
>>
>>81503806

You read my post but actually read my mind because I was, shit you not, thinking about recasting her when I made that comment.

It could be as simple as saying Huntress 1 quit but trained Huntress 2? It's not like that doesn't happen in the comics all the time.
>>
>>81504800
That's true, or just that sometimes your dopplegänger looks different, which I wouldn't mind.
On Earth two, Helena's parents still got together but had sex on the 5th date instead of the 3rd, thus you've got someone who looks similar to the other actress but not identical maybe?
Or it's just a different person who happens to be named Helena Bertinelli
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.