[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How pleb is it considered to just watch the adapted animated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: marthahavingagoodoltime.jpg (24 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
marthahavingagoodoltime.jpg
24 KB, 720x400
How pleb is it considered to just watch the adapted animated movies of the quintessential stories from the new 52 rather than read the comics?
>>
Not at all seeing how they've only adapted worthless shit. If you haven't read Morrison's Bat-Epic, which was partially adapted as well, that is indeed very plebian.
>>
>>81500629
Bat-Epic? What the hell is that? It sounds, well, epic.
>>
File: epic jar.jpg (21 KB, 214x325) Image search: [Google]
epic jar.jpg
21 KB, 214x325
>>81501009
>It sounds, well, epic.
>>
>>81501009
It's the catch-all term for Grant Morrison's Batman run.
>>
>>81501009
I guess you are a pleb after all.
>>
Well, Flash Point wasn't all that great. You didn't miss much.
>>
>>81500556
Maximum pleb
>>
File: 1457651584589.png (733 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
1457651584589.png
733 KB, 1280x738
>>81501423
That's true, but I'm working on it. Thanks /co/.

While the thread is going what do people think about the cw shows, supergirl and injustice (comics, I'm not a fan of fighting games)
>>
>>81501009
It will be great for you, you don't vare about the pre existing bat mythos in the comics
>>
>>81500556
I'm in the same boat OP, except I'm trying to read more but FUCK, I hate reading on PC, I don't have a tablet and I would prefer to have physical copies.

Being a spic is suffering.
>>
>>81500556
God, the artstyle in the Flashpoint movie fucking sucked ass.

Like, it was the ugliest shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>81500629
No Throne of Atlantis Is a genuinely great arc.
>>
>>81500556
It's a bit pleb... you can make up for it by sitting in on good storytimes here.
>>
>Caring about plot
If you don't read cartoons for the prose you're a pleb.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.