[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite and least favorite Disney and Pixar CGI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1394077206711.jpg (89 KB, 526x347) Image search: [Google]
1394077206711.jpg
89 KB, 526x347
What are your favorite and least favorite Disney and Pixar CGI Movies, and why? I'm looking for the best and worst and mediocre to watch.
Pic not related
>>
>Favorite
Incredibles, Ratatouille

>Least Favorite
Good Dinosaur, Chicken Little
>>
Zootopia is horrible
>>
>>81500870
Wew lad
>>
File: thank god.png (650 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
thank god.png
650 KB, 1600x1200
>>81502292
Yeah, I knew you'd say that, punk.
>>
>>81499390
who and why named all these people "attempted rape"
>>
>>81499390
Ah I can't remember the name, but it was the one about starting a land war in asia
>>
>>81502335
Being a scat fetishist or liking same size vore is worse
>>
>>81502746
Do either of those have ERP conventions and unironic Russian cults?
>>
>>81503157
Um... Maybe? They are still grosser furries.
>>
Brave is the worst.
>>
>>81503825
Worse than planes 2?
>>
>>81499390
Of the top of my head... Definitely The Incredibles. Honestly, all of the Pixar movies people tend mention in best of lists (sans "Up") are worth a watch. My favourite Disney ones are Bolt and Wreck it Ralph.

My least favourites are probably Up, Tangled and Frozen. I liked Frozen and Tangled at first but honestly, both of them are really shallow story-wise, and the CGI just isn't pretty enough to justify watching them.
>>
i watched the good dinosaur recently and it was so fucking bland and predictable. what were they thinking with the character designs? especially arlo's dad with his boxy head. it came and left the box office like a fart in the wind for a reason, i guess. pixar clearly wasn't proud of it.

emperor's new groove is my favorite disney movie, so watch that.
>>
>>81502335
>tile lover
10/10
>>
I didn't like the Incredibles as much as other Pixar films when it first came out.

Retroactively it is one of my favorites.
>>
Take your pick from Pixar. Cars is a shit copy and paste of Doc Hollywood and I haven't seen Brave, but everything else is fantastic.

Tangled is good and Wreck it Ralph is great.
>>
>>81509390
>>81508811
> Tangled, Frozen, Wreck-It-Ralph
> Pixar
>>
>>81509425
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>81509425
He mentioned Pixar flicks in one lines and then switched to Disney CGI films in the next.

The OP did say "Disney and Pixar".
>>
>anons literally too scared to mention zootopia

It's a crime. As a /3/dfag, the animation alone is enough to be the best film disney's done in the last decade.
>>
WALL-E / Tangled for Best
Cars / Chicken Little for Worst
>>
>>81509603
This. Possibly Inside Out for Pixar, but WALL-E is excellent too.
>>
>>81502335
I love that pic
>>
>>81509518
While /co/ is currently in love with Zootopia and the animation is gorgeous, the story itself isn't all too special.
I liked it, but I can't really get my head around why there have been dozens of threads about it past waifufaggotry and frozenfags needing a fix.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.