[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teen Titans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: DC-Rebirth-Teen-Titans.jpg (77 KB, 380x510) Image search: [Google]
DC-Rebirth-Teen-Titans.jpg
77 KB, 380x510
I'm not an avid DC fan, but I do like the Teen Titans. Just watched the JL vs TT movie and like it, though some of it was a bit shoddy. Is there anything I need to know in particular to prepare for the new series? Maybe read the New 52 run?
>>
>>81497146
Just pick the issue, start reading and hope it'll be good. N52 Titans has been trash.
>>
>>81497146
>Liking anything with Damian in it.
>>
>>81497146
>Maybe read the New 52 run?
Do not do this

Just pick up the new TT book when it comes out and hope for the best, all the #1s should be accessible jumping on points
>>
Just pray for Damian x Raven ship.
>>
>>81497146
Go read the classic 1980s Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans so you'll be rightly disgusted when they reuse Trigon, Brother Blood, Blackfire and Deathstroke plots for the umpteenth time. Teen Titans is a garbage fire franchise.
>>
File: GandhyWHY.gif (107 KB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
GandhyWHY.gif
107 KB, 175x131
>>81497146
But, summarizing, the movie was meh. I want to like it but it didn't have any other point than more bat family wanking and Oh! Damian/Raven. I mean, the rest of the plot was just characters being practically 'there' and loose plot devices for the promised fight.

And, seriously, why is Damian participating for being the Gary Stu character in that series of movies? I think he's great, why are they portraying him so predictable and unbeatable?
>>
>>81497146
the fusion of new52 +pre 52 Raven has given good results. Similar to the past, as it should be

IN THE END. The Teen Titans, Supergirl, Flash(Godspeed=¿Zoom?) They have been affected by tv series/film, Green Arrow also?
>>
>>81497146

Call me racist but I still hate unnecessary black Wally West. The ginger one was better.
>>
>>81497146
Read the Wolfman/Perez run, read Johns' run, and then wait for the new run to start. Avoid Nu52 Titans like the plague
>>
>>81497146
>Maybe read the New 52 run?
Don't do that.
I did that.
I regret it.
If you like Teen Titans go rewatch Teen Titans.
Go read the original Teen Titan GO comicbook, its kinda nice.
Don't read New 52 teen titans.
Can't say anything about rebirth teen titans but don't, just don't read N52 Teen Titans.
>>
the live action show was cancelled?
>>
Also read Young Justice from the 90s if you just want teen heroes having a good time with each other.
>>
>>81497146
Don't read anything with Black Wally West in it.
>>
>>81507986
Yes... anyone who has read comics or seen the animated series Justice League / Unlimited will be angry at this change.

Iris West is not a redhead, but is white .. as his nephew is black? influence of the flash? BADD
>>
>>81510354
Casualfags who've only seen the shows don't care. And probably think of Barry as the only important Flash character because they watch the CW show.
>>
>>81509891
Can't cancel something that's never started. It just wasn't picked up by any major network that could foot the huge expected overhead.
>>
>>81497146
So what's tim gonna be doing?
>>
Nah, skip it, it's a garbage run.
Also does this mean Starfire, Gar and Raven got deaged for rebirth?

>>81511838
He's on the containment book Tech.
>>
>>81511893
Raven and Beastboy have been Tim's age since they appeared. Star still looks the same.
>>
>>81502225
Bitch I will hurt your feelings.
>>
>>81513511
Not as bad as damian will hurt urs ;)
>>
>>81513335
Beast Boy is younger than Tim.I'm not sure if Raven is getting deaged or looks younger because of the art.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.