[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you think he's playing /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Who do you think he's playing /co/?
>>
>>81490290
Not Dick, that's who.
>>
Tom Tresser
>>
Who is that and what is this from?
>>
>>81490363
How do you know Anon?
>>
>>81490411
Name of file. Suicide Squad.
>>
>>81490290
Nemesis
>>
File: scott-eastwood-more-0007.jpg (214 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
scott-eastwood-more-0007.jpg
214 KB, 800x1040
>>81490290

I think he's playing on easy mode.

Look at that fucking face. This man is gorgeous. And he's born rich to Clint Fucking Eastwood? How cushy is this guy's life? How much pussy do you think he's gotten thrown at him just for walking into a room with women in it?

SCOOOOOOOTT I WANT YOUR LIIIIIIFE AAAAAAAAA SCOOOOOOOOOOOOTT
>>
>>81490818
Control your thirst, anon
>>
File: 1457808273043.jpg (78 KB, 300x338) Image search: [Google]
1457808273043.jpg
78 KB, 300x338
>>81490818
>tfw you will never look like this

Kill me now Anons.
>>
>>81490818
Do you really want a filthy slut for a dad and a homewrecker for a mom?
>>
>>81490818
I'm gonna be hoenst Scott Eastwood is one of the few human beings on the planet i will openly admit to being genuinely jealous of.

The guy basically got born into the jackpot on all fucking fronts. I imagine he takes care of himself to but some jealous part of me thinks he maintains his body with somehow less effort than most normal human beings. like he just does a few crunches and jogs a mile or two every few days and somehow looks like a combination of his dad and the greek god apollo or some shit.
>>
>>81490958

I have a homewrecker and a filthy slut for a dad already but I'm also ugly, poor and a minority.

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT I WANT YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE GIVE ME YOUR LIFE SCOTT AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>81490420
Dick will only show up in the solo Batman movies probably if they use him at all. He's probably just stuck in Bludhaven which is basically a place they can shove his character off to when they don't want to use him in other media, lol.
>>
File: 1458009880219.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458009880219.gif
3 MB, 400x400
Part of the reshoots was his character, but they had to change it due to the reaction at bvs, originally he played fan favourite character captain cold who was dying of cancer, he worked with the army to splice his dna with something (much like doomsday) that could cure his cancer the joker pops in and throws a popsicle into the dna splicer turning him into another doctor freeze only to die three seconds later by some random african people because they thought he was CIA since they were black people they couldn't correctly read ICE. its really complicated stuff don't worry if you have a hard time following the 5 extended cut clarifies on somethings like what his mothers name was and stuff, oh i forgot to mention they are changing his character to the trickster becuase they needed more jokes in the movie. His character is still army but know deals with his ptsd by making innapproriate jokes, he does end up dying (it's pretty funny becuase he gets shot an the farts for 4 minute straight) but comes back to life after the whole squad uses thier one wish to bring back everyone who died to life so even after the thermonuclear war the death count was still only 2 who died of natural causes
>>
>>81490290
Whoever he's playing, watch him get cut out of the movie the way Dan Amboyer was.
>>
>>81491071
>Dick will only show up in the solo Batman movies probably if they use him at all.

You think Dick will only show up in Batman solos but Joker can show up anywhere?
>>
>>81490290
Wait that isn't Rick Flagg?
>>
>>81493908
Joker is so much more popular than Nightwing and Robin it's not even funny, so yes.
>>
>>81495572
The guy from 'Run All Night' is Flagg
>>
>>81495572
Nu!RoboCop is Flag
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.