[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people that think this nonsensical dog shit run
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (403 KB, 1386x2116) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403 KB, 1386x2116
>there are people that think this nonsensical dog shit run is better than Snyder's
>>
>>81489995

And based Tom King isn't one of them.
>>
>>81489995
All-Star Batman & Robin?
Fuck, when Zack Snyder quote this as one of his source of inspiration. You know how fucked up it can be.
>>
>>81489995
I like both.
>>
That was the best year of Batman comics I ever read for a long time
>>
>>81490155
No, it's Grant Morrison's Batman run. And it shits all over Snyder's.
>>
>>81490294
Oh, that one make sense.
>>
Dickbats was too pure for this world.
>>
>>81489995

I liked how the explosions and things like buildings falling down spelled out the onomatopoeias, that was a nice touch.
>>
They are both good runs
>>
>>81489995
Hello Scott!
>>
>>81492104
Quietly is always great with the details like that
>>
Everything from Son of Batman to the last Dickbats issue is fucking amazing. It only really goes downhill in Return of Bruce Wayne and Batman Inc.

And yeah it's so much better than Snyder's run it's not even funny
>>
>all that build up to Pink Flamingo only for him to occasionally grunt in his one issue and then die to construction equipment.
Or maybe he survived? My memory's foggy, I remember enjoying the run over all though.
>>
>>81489995
>it's the definitive batman run
>you don't like it because you're too stupid to understand it
>I don't have to read any other batman runs to know Morrison's was the best
Did I miss anything?
>>
File: 1382013933353.png (73 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1382013933353.png
73 KB, 622x626
>>81489995
>>
>>81494393
He's alive.

Really, the problem was that he's a visual character with a shitty artist.
>>
File: Storm is a-brewin.jpg (102 KB, 864x569) Image search: [Google]
Storm is a-brewin.jpg
102 KB, 864x569
I can't say I've read Morrison's Batman (I should though), but I enjoyed Snyder's. Granted, I stopped at volume 6, so I dunno if it sucks now.
>>
How dense do you have to be to think Morrison's B&R was non-sensical? Like there's not understanding R.I.P. but B&R? Jesus.
>>
>>81489995
If you think it was nonsensical I completely understand your preference for Snyder's run
>>
>>81489995
I realize it's bait but I just finished reading this and Batman Inc.
Holy fucking shit it was good
>>
>>81489995
I had many issues with Morrison's handling of bat mythos that I've said too often to care to repeat here.

But Morrison's run is still better than Snyder's for the pure fact that Morrison knew when to take a break in his story arcs and how to finish the lines without making it feel like a cop out,
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.