[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions only /co/ can answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: alabama.png (159 KB, 511x496) Image search: [Google]
alabama.png
159 KB, 511x496
I got 3

ONE: when do you think capeshit movies/tv will get its own board? is that even possible?

TWO: I asked this in another thread but no answer; in BvS threads people keep screaming DESAAD to hand wave all the irrational behavior. im only vaguely knowledgeable about the character, where were the references to him within the movie

Three: In an election between Lex Luther and Doctor Doom, who do you vote for /co/?
>>
All hope lies in Doom, faggot.
>>
1: They probably won't ever get their own board, and there'll always be some crossover between /co/ and /tv/ there. That being said, I do think that live action movies of comics should go on /tv/, unless the thread relating to them is specifically about the comics that they were spun off of, ie. comparing the movie to the comic version.

2: No idea unfortunately, haven't even seen the movie myself yet.

3: Luthor, in Red Son it was shown that, when Superman's not around, he could singlehandedly lead the world into an unparalleled golden age.
>>
>>81487830

Luther VS Doom: 1 to 1
>>
>>81487830
>when do you think capeshit movies/tv will get its own board? is that even possible?
Live action belongs in /tv/.
>>
>>81488327
>Pokémon in a video game belong in /v/
>>
File: NicBeifong.jpg (10 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
NicBeifong.jpg
10 KB, 200x248
>>81488327

/tv/ is a cesspool and no one wants to be there, trying to force the capeshit live action to live there will only hurt /co/ and /tv/ as the butthurt will shitpost in protest, bringing the quality down on both boards

4chan politics
>>
>>81489385
>/tv/ is a cesspool
That's why live action belongs there.
>>
>>81489412
you've lost this war, go home now son
>>
>>81489515
You can never go home.
>>
File: thatsourdoom.jpg (75 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
thatsourdoom.jpg
75 KB, 500x257
im never getting the answer to question 2, you failed me /co/

I think id vote for doom
>>
File: 1456459142057.png (12 KB, 1102x972) Image search: [Google]
1456459142057.png
12 KB, 1102x972
>>81490043
/co/ don't care enough of /tv/ memes, you should go to ask that to reddit, i had heard that those fags keep the monitoring of fresh memes.
>>
File: nincadasmile.jpg (11 KB, 379x451) Image search: [Google]
nincadasmile.jpg
11 KB, 379x451
>People wanting to make a live-action capeshit board when we could just make a general superhero board

Why doesn't Hero just do this? Everyone wins.
>>
>>81487830
1) no
2) no idea
3) Doom is the truth and the light.
>>
File: The cookies WILL be enjoyed.png (293 KB, 633x607) Image search: [Google]
The cookies WILL be enjoyed.png
293 KB, 633x607
>>81487830
>Three: In an election between Lex Luther and Doctor Doom, who do you vote for /co/?

Doom has cookies. So Vic.
>>
File: Ezombie.jpg (10 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Ezombie.jpg
10 KB, 210x240
>>81487830

welp, this thread is now lex vs doom for president

current polling shows doom winning in favor over lex with 4 to 1

I myself would like to add that we are eager and ready for our glorious overlord, all hail Von Doom and the Doom Empire!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.