[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congrats, you're now the director for a upcoming Zatanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 100623456243.jpg (390 KB, 1280x1277) Image search: [Google]
100623456243.jpg
390 KB, 1280x1277
Congrats, you're now the director for a upcoming Zatanna film, how do you make it not shit?
>>
Ignore absolutely everything WB tells me, apparently.
>>
I make it a JAV instead
>>
>>81486809
This sounds right.
>>
Interracial romance
>>
>>81486586
Make it so she's just shaking her tits and ass and shutting her mouth so we don't realize how shit she is like every other whore character in comics.
>>
>>81486809
Boco is right, for once.

To Hell with the WB execs, especially Deborah Snyder
>>
>>81486586
Use her father becoming dr
Fate as the main story.
>>
#1, make her wear her sexy magician costume. None of this nufemale shit. Fishnets, top hat, heels.
>>
>>81486586

-Black male love interest
-Villain is hilariously sexist and racist white male
-Introduce transgendered sidekick
-Shawarma scene
-Make sure progressive political themes are very prevalent
-Comedy>story

It may not be good, but it'll be successful.
>>
"Audition" a load of upcoming actresses desperate for fame to play Zatanna, after that I don't give a shit.
>>
>>81489802
my nigga
>>
>>81486586
Find anctress with big tits or cgi them in later.
>>
>>81486586

Make it a TV series instead.
>>
>>81486586
Its a netflix series about a stage magician who discovers her magic actually works when her father goes missing, goes looking for him, runs into Hawkman and Hawkgirl, finds him controlled as a vessel for Dr Fate, briefly replaces him as vessel, but is eventually re-replaced by her father again.

As a stage magician her gimmicks are that she is hot and no one knows who she is (domino mask and obvious wig, that turns out to be a double bluff because she has the same hairstyle as her wig).

Costume is based of Young Justice Zattana, except with a domino mask, and when not on stage she exchanges her high heel knee highs for combat boots.

Villains: the Hawks (briefly, then become allies), Nimue Ravensong, Warlock of Ys, Satin Satan, Dr Gotham, Clarion the Witch Boy, Dr Fate.

Allies: Moon Maiden, the Hawks, Phantom Lady, Vixen, Raven (briefly).
>>
>>81487015
>like every other whore character in comics
/v/ ot kcab og
>>
>>81486586
Rule 63 The Prestige
>>
AXEL BRAUN'S ZATANNA
>>
Can anyone even pull Zatanna off in live action?

And don't you DARE say Kat Dennings.
>>
cast alexandra daddario and film her trying to do magic for 2 hours non stop
>>
Hire Joss Whedon to write and direct.
>>
>>81493146
Well, she does have the tits for the job.
>>
>>81489900
Fuck you.
>>
File: Hot-Alexandra-Daddario-Belly.jpg (127 KB, 798x1009) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Alexandra-Daddario-Belly.jpg
127 KB, 798x1009
>>81494599
I'll vote for that!
>>
>>81486586
Focus on character and story. Tell WB execs to fuck themselves and their demands.

Then get fired and watch it all burn.
>>
>>81493146
Imply Kat Dennings beautiful Jew titties wouldn't be perfect for Zatanna
>>
File: Yet_I_devour_both.jpg (126 KB, 479x750) Image search: [Google]
Yet_I_devour_both.jpg
126 KB, 479x750
>>81495638
>MFW she's cast as Zatanna
>MFW that Black Adam cameo
>>
What the fuck is up with all of the Dr. Fate talk?
>>
>>81497189
In the Young Justice cartoon Zatanna's father sacrifices himself to become Dr.Fate. Gives her more character and daddy issues.
>>
>>81497252
I forgot I was on /co/ for a second.
>>
>>81486586
Going everywhere through her hat portal. Toonylands, magical adventure and so on. At least 13 dimensions traveled and I don't mean earth 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13 type of dimensions. Really weird shit to trip out on.

A recap on her power triggering and she talks backwards through time once she starts a spell. Like a fucking (NOPE) she starts a spell and time rewinds around her except for her mouth that speaks. Interrupting her spell (she knows she can't be stopped by knowing the time spent she doesn't get hit) causes a backlash of the spell casting on herself.
>>
World-famous stage magician Zatanna is doing her first big tour in years. In actuality, it's an excuse to drop in on some of her contacts throughout the DCU (including the obligatory Batman cameo to appease the execs) as she re-opens her father's murder case in light of some shocking new evidence
>>
Acknowledge the fact that people are going to complain about the outfit, then ignore every single one of them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.