[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to remember this one French comic that was storytimed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459385394275.jpg (59 KB, 340x462) Image search: [Google]
1459385394275.jpg
59 KB, 340x462
I'm trying to remember this one French comic that was storytimed here once. It had several stories that dealt with AIDS, particularly one where an HIV-positive woman allowed a man to rape her so he would get the disease. It had a really unique line style. Anybody have any idea? (Pic unrelated)
>>
Anybody?
>>
>>81486130
Jo by Derib ? But i think its only one story. Otherwise try googling ¨bande dessinee sida¨
>>
>>81487971
Nah that's not it. That looks cool, though.

I recall another story in the book I'm looking for where a man debates wearing a condom before having sex with a high society lady, and gets AIDS when he chooses not to wear the condom.
>>
File: 02_00.jpg (254 KB, 1280x1744) Image search: [Google]
02_00.jpg
254 KB, 1280x1744
>>81486130
The Game of Love by Carlos Gimenez.

A Spanish series of short comedy/drama stories that was also published in France, where Gimenez has a huge following.

The story you're looking for is in Volume 2.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/712836/6d9f1662db/

It's the second story.

I love Gimenez's cartooning style, but I have to admit that when reading this series, it gets a little tedious when every other punchline is basically "DUDE HIV/AIDS LMAO". Then again, it WAS the 80's, so...
>>
>>81489085
Thanks man! I've been looking all over. The humor's not that anazing but I love the art, especially the inking. I wanted to showcase a bit of it in a school project.
>>
>>81489204
Godspeed OP.

I wish more of Gimenez's work was translated to English.

I remember loving his work on "Delta 99".
>>
>>81489397
Any recommendations?
>>
>>81489985
Here's a few titles he's done (off the top of my head)

- "Delta 99" (science-fcition, first 10 chapters)
- "Dani Galaxia" (more SF)
- "Paracuellos" (semi-autobio)
- "Los Professionales" (autobiography of his years with the agency Selecciones Ilustradas)
>>
>>81491166
Sweet, I'll check em out. Greatly appreciated!
>>
>>81491674
Quite welcome, OP!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.